Yellow Roses

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

 

Hangeng stepped out of the car, with Zhou Mi following him. He looked around; everything was still the same as it was when he last saw the place a year ago. It has become a habit for him and his brothers, Zhou Mi at least, to go to that place at the same day every year.

They walked towards the path they always took every year until they reached small tombstone hiding behind a couple of old larch trees, away from the rest. There were overgrown grass and piles of dried leaves everywhere. He would really love to pay someone to clean that place regularly but he couldn’t, yet. It’d cause too much suspicion.

“Gege.” Zhou Mi gently put his hand on his shoulder as he sat down and wiped the dust that covered that was engraved on the stone in front of him.

Kim Jae Sun

“It’s been a while.” He smiled, as if the man was there, just smiling back at him. They never really met the man personally, but had learned to love him like he was his real father. Kim Jae Sun was his inspiration and he will do anything to give this man the justice he deserves.

Hangeng and Zhou Mi spent the early years of their lives in an orphanage somewhere in the suburbs of Korea. Language barrier was their enemy. No one understood them nor cared to even listen. They were outsiders. They didn’t belong there. Everybody hated them.

How did they end up there? Both Zhou Mi and Hangeng were living in a very poor community somewhere in China; they were too young to even remember what the place was called. Although, they were old enough to remember how they were abducted by some foreign men and made them work their asses off until they were almost dying and just dumped them in the middle of nowhere when they’re done. He didn’t know if he should be thankful that one of those men actually had a heart and decided to just literally throw them an old, worn out orphanage. I was like a little hell house.

And then, a very beautiful woman with a very cute little boy in tow came. She understood them. She listened. She cared. She never treated them like outsiders. She made them feel at home. She was a Chinese woman. She said her name was Mandy, but they could call her Mama.

“Mama.” A smile crept Hangeng’s lips, for the first time in years.

“Good. Very good.” The woman smiled back at him and patted his head. He never felt that much happiness since he couldn’t even remember when. “You’re name is Hangeng right?”

He nodded excitedly, his smile still intact. “And this is my brother Zhou Mi!” A very lean boy that was hiding behind him sheepishly smiled at their new Mama. Zhou Mi wasn’t really his brother but he’s the only one he had and they treat each other like family. “He is kind of shy.”

“Nice to meet you Zhou Mi.” Zhou Mi’s smile widen when Mandy turned to him. He had never felt that much comfortable with anyone before, not even with Hangeng.

“Nice to meet you too.” He muttered and hid behind his brother’s back again, peeking over the older’s shoulder once in a while.

“Mama! I like them!” The little boy crept out from his mom’s skirt, literally and his cuteness was all over the place.

“I know Henry. I like them too.” The woman pinched his son’s cheeks slightly, making the little boy giggle. He had never seen such cute creature before. “Do you want them to be your brothers?”

Hangeng’s eyes twinkled while Zhou Mi’s shyness seemed to fade away for a moment. “Are you going to adopt us?” He exclaimed as he jumped towards the woman who just gave opened her arms to him.

Mandy hugged the lean boy, still smiling. “Do you want me to?”

Tears welled up his eyes. He looked back at his brother and he was pretty sure that his gege was just as happy as him, if not, even more. Someone’s finally going to save them from all the suffering they experienced. Someone’s finally going to care about them again.

“Yes. Yes. Of course.”

“I wonder if Mama’s with him.” Zhou Mi said as the tall man knelt beside him and laid the bouquet of flower they brought – yellow roses, Kim Jae Sun’s favorite flower according to Mama.

“They sure are together now.” Hangeng smiled, imagining how the two look would like together. He had been imagining that image since the day he heard about the said man.

He will do everything to give justice to this man. He will do everything to give justice to the only person who cared about them. He would do everything to avenge their Mama. He would everything to get even with the man who took everything away from Henry. He would everything, anything for his family.

“Let’s go. We still have a man to crush.” 

*****

A/N:
YEY! I updated again! but I really dont know if this made sense at all...but it's just a preview~ just little more sneak peak in our Chinese's past 
there're more to come in the next chapters ^^

and IDK if you've already read the chapter I posted yesterday but if you still havent read about Shindong's character then you might want to read the previous chapter ^^

eunhaeteukchulbiased more infos in this chapter hehe
Aki_Hikari what nooooo lol~ 
19izzati ooh you should be xDDD

and BTW, I'm planning to write a sepcial chapter or one shot (that is still based on this fic)  for valentine's but IDK which pairing to use since I cant use DenChul yet...coz that'll spoil the whole thing hehe~ so you can only choose between 

1. EunHae
2. KyuMin

and probably TeukChul too? but I'm still unsure about that...unless I'm going to write a whole 'dream' thingy

just answer through comments please?
//coz I'm dumb enough to not know how to do those poll thingies here hehehe ^^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED
SO AS NEW SUBSCRIBERS