Taking the risk.

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

A/N:The words that're in bold are text messages okay? :) //edit: erm~ guys, I double updated today so you might want to check the previous chapter first before reading this one

 

“Is he still mad?”

“I suppose he still is. He’s looking at me like he wants to burn my soul in hell.”

“Darn.”

“I think you should just apologize, hyung.”

“Then what? Watch myself being murdered? Not a very good suggestion Henry-ah.”

Henry sighed at he stared at his phone. He’s been exchanging text messages with one of his bosses, Donghae, for hours now. He felt like he was playing with fire, a very dangerous with fire, with every glance that he gave his other boss, Kim Heechul – the reason why his three other bosses plus Sungmin was still hiding upstairs. Those four were just waiting for his cue that their Heechul-hyung either finally calmed down or left. He was pretty sure that those four were wishing for the second thing to happen.

He didn’t understand at first why those four were so afraid of his new found hyung. The guy looked fine at first, a little bit snarky but still very playful – or so he thought. After a few hours of waiting and playing with him, his new hyung turned into a dragon, a very scary dragon. He actually felt an urge to run out of the place and never come back again when Heechul first looked at him with those fiery eyes.

“Hyung, I’m scared.”He replied.

“I know. We are too.”

He just puffed his cheeks with his hyung’s reply. For the first time since he worked there, Henry wished that there’re tons of customers so that he can be busy and take his attention off his boss who was currently throwing death glares at him.

“Hyung, I want to go home.”

“We do too but you know we can’t. Just wait for a little bit? Okay Henry-ah?”

If he just didn’t really need a job support his musical obsession and if he just didn’t really love the people he work with, he’d probably submit a resignation right then and there. He just sighed and looked back at the person that he was supposed to be watching….and he wanted to throw confetti everywhere when he saw that Heechul isn’t there anymore.

He tried looking around to make sure that his monster hyung already left and to his dismay, he found his boss in Eunhyuk’s office, looking at a certain picture. If he remembered right, that was a photo of his bosses with the original owner of that café. He even remembered his Hyukjae hyung tearing up as the blonde guy told him that that was his favorite hyung and that the guy was more than a brother to him.

He smiled at the thought. Honestly, one of the reasons why he loves that place because of the brotherhood that he saw in his hyungs. It seems like those guys will do anything for their friends, their brothers although it was still a mystery to him why he never met Heechul before. He just shrugged those thoughts off when he saw his boss wipe something from his face and turned around and he didn’t expect what he saw. Heechul’s eyes were reddish, so as his nose and cheeks, it was more than obvious that he cried, plus the fact that the older was sporting a very fake smile, it made him look like a creep actually.

“Hyung, are you okay?” he immediately asked as his boss passed him.

“I’m fine.” The older answered, as if he didn’t even understand what Henry just asked him and just went straight back to where he was sitting a while ago. His murderous aura was gone and replaced by a very depressing one that couldn’t even look at the man without feeling sorry for him.

“Hyung, I think he’s crying. He just went to Hyukkie-hyungs office and when he came back he looks so depressed.”He sent another message to his boss upstairs.

“Damn. Did he see the picture?”

“The one you showed me the other day? Yes, I think he did. What happened to him hyung?” Even though he was really scared of his boss, he’s actually concerned on what happened to the guy. Crying didn’t fit his personality, but he still did.

“You know that guy that we told you the original owner of the café? His name is Leeteeuk-hyung and he was very close with Heechul hyung.”

Now that he thought about it, they indeed looked very close in that photo and his hyungs never really told him what happened to that guy.

“Where is he now hyung? And why did Heechul hyung cried when he saw that photo?”

“He died seven years ago Henry-ah, and Heechul-hyung hasn’t gotten over it yet, until now.”

Henry’s didn’t notice how the cup he was currently holding slipped from his grip. He didn’t know that his hyungs had gone through something like losing something so close to them. He suddenly felt sad.

“Yah! Chinese hamster! Be careful with that!” He was startled when he heard Heechul yelled and looked at him like he was gonna eat him alive. He looked back at the man as he tried to make his cutest face only to see the probably most shocking scene in his life.

He immediately took his phone out of his pocket and sent another text message to his boss.

“HYUNG! ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME? I THOUGHT HE DIED SEVEN YEARS AGO? WHY IS HE HERE TALKING TO HEECHUL-HYUNG RIGHT NOW?”

*****

“No, this isn’t happening.” Donghae muttered as he read the text message he just received from Henry.

“Why? What happened? Did he leave already? I still have lots of things to do in the office and I want to go back there without losing any part of my body.” Kyuhyun wasn’t really the type who can be easily scared by Kim Heechul’s wrath, but after Henry described how deadly their hyung looked, he decided that being scared isn’t really a bad thing to do once in a while plus, he couldn’t just leave his still sleeping, assistant there. He didn’t want his brother to murder Sungmin in his sleep.

Donghae just looked at him with worried eyes, totally different from the scared eyes he has minutes ago. Something worse happened and he was pretty sure that it doesn’t include his brother, murdering anyone without even touching them – yes, his older brother has the amazing ability to torture people without even touching them nor using any physical force.

“They already met.” His cousin bit his lips.

“What?”

“He already met Dennis Park.” He snatched the phone from his cousin’s hand and read Henry’s text.

“No.”

“What should we do now Kyu?”

“Let’s go downstairs then we’ll think about it.” He said without really knowing what’d be their next step. He went to his assistant and forced the man to wake up and dragged all his three hyungs downstairs only to be greeted with a scene that he actually didn’t expect to see.

His brother was checking his pockets, as if the older guy was looking for something really interesting inside it as Dennis Park was walking out of the place while waving his hand and what made the scene odder was when he saw how his older smirked and threw a pen on Dennis’s head.

The brown-haired man glared his assailant and his bipolar just grinned at the man, like he didn’t just throw a pen on the other’s head. He just watched the two as they talked and he was more than surprised when he saw the smile on his brother’s lips; he’d never seen that smile in seven years.

Tears suddenly brimmed in his eyes, he didn’t know why. Maybe because for the first time in seven years of trying to make his hyung smile again, a stranger finally made that happen.

“He’s smiling! Look! That’s a real smile right?” He felt Sungmin poked his shoulder.

He just smiled at his assistant as he nodded and bit his lips, trying to keep his tears from falling. His three hyung’s tears are already enough to show the world how happy they are that finally, Kim Heechul learned to smile again. Maybe letting a stranger with a not so very unfamiliar face enter their life wouldn’t be that bad after all. Maybe Dennis Park can really help his brother heal. It’s risky but it’s worth a try.

“So what are we gonna do now Kyu?” Donghae asked again.

“Make Heechul-hyung happy.” Seven years ago, his goal was to make his bipolar brother’s life miserable, now, it’s the total opposite. Seeing his hyung broke down is enough for him to realize that he should never let that happen again, not to any of his hyungs.

“Yeah, I’m not really talking about that.” Donghae added as his fish cousin pointed at his brother who was already looking at them with a raise brow and I-will-skin-you-all-alive written on his forehead.

“Err, run? I guess?” Eunhyuk suggested as the blonde man started sprinting back upstairs followed by whoever can, he didn’t have to think anymore, his instinct just told him that he should run for his life.

******

A/N:

Just a very random chapter hehe~