Our Endless Moment: A valentine special

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

 

A/N: srsly guys...just srsly? lol...

*****

“This better be something really really important because if not, I will castrate the three of you and feed your es to the ocean.” Heechul hissed. He was still pissed that his assistant just suddenly dragged him into their private jet, still covered with flour and other stuffs that he thought was supposed to be for baking, and forced him to fly to Jeju Island just because his brother was having tantrums.

He eyed the two men who was the mastermind of everything that was causing his head to explode. Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun were just looking at him with terrified eyes, just with different intensities. “Talk.”

“You better start talking before he eats you alive.” Dennis nudged Kyuhyun who was sitting beside him. The boy was looking at his older brother but it seemed like his mind was in someplace else. Kyuhyun just looked at him with confused eyes. “Tell him why you made me drag him all the way here before he murders all of us.”

“You know what?” He shrugged. “Whatever. I need some rest coz I just got into a war with my cousin and that little traitor monkey of his. If this is really important, talk to me tomorrow when any of you can explain to me what is going on and when I’m calm and not very determined to strip you off your clothes before throwing you somewhere in North Pole to play with Santa’s reindeers. So I’m off.”

Heechul was about to start marching away from the people that’re making his blood boil when he suddenly remembered something.

“You.” He pointed at his brother. “And you.” And Sungmin. “Go get a life. Go on a date, have or something. Make some cute babies. It’s on season.” His two victims blushed, making his assistant giggle as he smirked and switched his attention to the older man. “And you too.”

“I can’t go on a date and make cute babies alone Heechul.” Dennis segued, causing his boss to roll his eyes. Although he was really very curious about what the man was going to make him do. He was hoping for something even though it was close to impossible.

“Call Wookie and tell him to feed Heebum and Baengshin before he goes to that date of his with Yesung.” Well, that wasn’t what he expected but the last part of what his boss said caught his interest.

“Wait, Jongwoon is dating Ryeowook?” Heechul just shrugged.

“Hyung, you should really stop snooping around other people’s business.” Kyuhyun butted in as he almost ran behind Sungmin when his older brother looked at him, smiling, yet with eyes full of threat. “Just saying.”

“I don’t snoop around other people’s business. I’m just good at noticing the obvious.”

Sungmin just dragged his boss when Dennis motioned them to just go. He was pretty sure that Heechul was really going to throw them somewhere in North Pole if the two didn’t leave right away. His boss was just being himself but he could see something in the younger’s eyes that made him feel very uneasy. He wanted to ask but he was also sure that Heechul wouldn’t tell him anything and he was more than sure that what the man was thinking had something to do with Jungsu, a guy he will never meet.

“Now, let’s continue.” He looked at his boss directly in the eyes, trying to figure out what the other was thinking. “After you call Wookie, call Hyukjae. Tell him that the Nemo cake that he was keeping under the counter is in the fridge in his office. I put it there to keep myself from throwing that to my cousin’s face and ruin his surprise. Also, text Hae, don’t call him coz he’s probably in the hospital at this hour. Tell him that he should really forget about wearing the shirt that he showed me yesterday but the necklace idea thingy that he told me was pretty cool so he should go on with that. And oh, if you really care about your best friend’s wellness, tell him to forget about his turtles even just for tonight because Wookie is really thinking of throwing those creatures in a pot and turn them into a soup.” His eyes almost widen after hearing all those words from Heechul. He didn’t know why but the idea that his boss cared for the relationships of his dongsaengs a lot more than the man was showing made him smile. Kim Heechul really was something.

“Ok?” He just nodded as he tried to note everything what his boos just ordered him to do in his mind.

“Dennis.” He smiled. “I…you….uugh!” Heechul covered his face. “Forget about it. Just do whatever the hell you want tonight. I’m going to rest. Good night.” With that, his boss started walking away.

“Happy Valentine’s day!” He yelled before his boss disappeared from his sight.

“Valentine’s day?” Heechul chuckled. “It’s not something to be happy about.”

*****

Heechul took the longest bath he ever did in his entire life before he threw himself in bed and cuddle with all the pillows he could hold. Valentine ’s Day wasn’t really the happiest day in his life. He tried his best to keep himself busy and occupied every year to forget about the thing that that god damn day was reminding him.

“Hello.” His eyes rolled as he sat up when he heard someone enter his room.

“Dennis I told you, I need to rest.”

“Seriously Heechul, calling me that name over and over again – it’s starting to hurt my ego.”

A tear automatically roll down his cheek when he recognized the person who just invaded his supposed to be wallowing alone time. It was Jungsu, his valentine, his angel, complete with his wings and all. The man was wearing his usual white clothes and was flashing his beautiful dimpled smile. He really wanted to run into the man and hug him tight but he felt like his body just froze on his bed, he wasn’t even sure if he was even breathing at all.

“You really love visiting me in my dreams, don’t you?” A smirk curved his lips. “I like it.”

“No Chullie, this isn’t a dream.” His angel walked towards him and held his hand. He was pretty that he already lost his sanity a long time ago but he didn’t know that he was actually at the point of hallucinating.

“If this isn’t a dream then what is it? Have I gone mad?”

Jungsu smiled and pulled Heechul up. He entwined their fingers as he guided the younger to the balcony. The wind was dancing with the feathers of his wings as the ocean waves whispered into his ear. It was indeed a very beautiful night to spend with the person he treasured the most.

“Let’s just say that this is your prize for being such a great hyung to your dongsaengs…” Heechul chuckled. “Even just for today.” And that made him gain a slap on his shoulder.

A very comfortable silence engulfed the two of them – only the whispering waves and the fluttering of his wings could be heard as his arm s around the younger ma’s slim waist making the other rest his head on his shoulder. Heechul’s Valentine’s day could actually still be something he wouldn’t want to escape.

“Do you still remember our last valentine?”

A smile crept on Heechul’s lips. His last valentine with his angel, a bittersweet memory that he could never forget.

“Of course.”

*****

CLICK THIS FIRST (RIGHT CLICK > OPEN IN NEW TAB/WINDOW) THEN PLAY

“Hae, are you sure we can do this?”

“Yes, I already consulted Dr. Choi. He actually said that fresh air could help him a bit.”

Heechul took a deep breath before he opened his the door of his car, only to be greeted but his most favorite smile in the whole world. Jungsu’s face was still as pale as ever but his eyes were still twinkling – it made his heart almost burst. Well, aside from the fact that he was as nervous as hell.

“What are you planning to do?”

“Come with me and you’ll see.” He took his angel’s hand and guided him to the spot where they could see his fish cousin waving at him. It was very dark and the only light that was guiding them was the beautiful moonlight and the flash light that his cousin was holding.

“Hyung, this is going to be beautiful. Good luck and have fun.” Donghae smiled at them when they finally reached their destination. Both of them still could barely see anything but was more than excited to see Jungsu’s face once he saw what they all prepared for them.

“Thanks Hae. We’re ready now.”

Heechul smiled at his cousin as the younger whistled the cue that filled the place with beautiful lights. It was the most beautiful lights that Jungsu had seen in his whole life, and the smile on his face justified what he was feeling. His heart even almost jumped out of his chest when he heard the music started playing; it was the most beautiful music he ever heard.

Sojunghameul itkko sarasseo chaga-un sesang sogeseo
In this cold world, I lived without anything of special value
Eodu-un georireul hemaedo nunmul heullil su eoptteon nayeonneunde
couldn’t help but cry when I walked the dark streets

“I couldn’t take you to our place because it’s too far but I hope this’d be enough.” Heechul motioned him to sit on the mat that was under the tree on the side of the lake. The place was very beautiful and the song that was playing and he was more than surprised when he saw that it was Kyuhyun who was singing, he didn’t know that the boy had such a beautiful voice.

“It’s okay. This is perfect Heechul.” He whispered to his lover’s ear before he planted a short yet very sweet kiss on his lips. “Thank you.”

Neoreul gidaryeo ongeoya aju oraen shigandongan
I’ve been waiting for you for a long time,
Nareul kkok dalmeun sarangeul wihae
For someone who’s just like me

The night went with just them, whispersing sweet nothings to each other while sneaking some short kisses, totally ignoring the fact that Donghae was checking them once in a while to see if Jungsu was okay and to bring them food and that Kyuhyun was looking at them with total disgust as he sang. Everyone was happy though, especially Heechul and Jungsu.


Weroweottteon shiganmankeum neo-ege da jugo shipeun
I want give my loneliness to you
My endless moment, pray for you
My endless moment, I pray for you

“Heechul-ah.”

“Hmmmmmm?”

“I love you.”

“I know.”

Gakkeum seotureun nae mami uril himdeulge hal ttaedo
There are times when my hasty feelings cause trouble
Joheun geottteulman dashi gi-eokhandamyeon
So let’s remember the good memories

“I love you more.”

Neoreul gidaryeo ongeoya aju oraen shigandongan
I’ve been waiting for you for a long time,
Nareul kkok dalmeun sarangeul wihae
For someone who’s just like me

“If I would be given a chance to live again, I will do everything to find you and love you over and over again.”

“No Jungsu, you wouldn’t have to find me because I will forever be by your side even in our next lives and we will spend our each and every lifetimes together.”

Weroweottteon shiganmankeum neo-ege da jugo shipeun
I want give my loneliness to you
My endless moment, pray for you
My endless moment, I pray for you

“And watch every first snowfall together?”

“Yes, and watch every snowfall together.”

“And make cute babies!” Someone from behind shouted, it was Donghae.

“Oh shut it!” Heechul yelled back.

“Shhhh…” He hushed the man with another kiss. “You’re ruining the mood….”

Ojik neomanrul weonhae eonjena
I’ll never desire anyone else but you
Manheun nari jinagado neoreul wihan naega dwelge
Many days will pass and I’ll still be yours

“Hey…look up…” He did and the dark sky was suddenly lighted with different colors of fireworks.

“I love you….” Heechul whispered to his ear.

“I love you too….forever…..”

My shining moment, forever

*****

“Happy Valentine’s Day Heechul-ah.”  Jungsu captured his lips as tears started falling from his eyes again. He wasn’t sad…at all – he was happy. Happy that his angel visited him again and joined him in reminiscing one of the most special memories that he had, a memory that he will forever treasure.

“You made me happy this Valentine’s day Jungsu. Thank you….” Heechul smiled at his valentine as soon as the kiss they shared ended.

“Goodbye Heechul….”

“Please don’t say that….”

“You’ll find someone Chullie….someday…or maybe you already did….he’s just somewhere…around you…somewhere near you….”

“But I only want you….”

“In our next life Heechul….like what we promised….our endless moment…”

Jungsu just smiled at him as his angel slowly disappeared into thin air, leaving him with tears that was caused by a bittersweet memory that they both shared and the pain of his valentine, leaving again. It still hurts but still smiled. His angel went all the trouble to make his Valentine’s happy, he should at least make that happiness last.

Heechul wiped his tears and continued smiling even though he knew that he almost looked like an idiot and it was more than a fact that Kim Heechul hated looking like an idiot.

“Heechul-sshi…” He heard a knock on his door and his heart immediately recognized the voice that was on the other side. It was a voice that he’d always known, just now owned but someone new.

*****

A/n: 
YEY..so here it is .... sorry if the supposed to be cheesy part didnt really work out too well
told you, I wasnt a romantic person...
and I really cant say that this chapter coz some people will strangle me .... but that wont stop me from feeling that this actually s&%k a lot hahaha /runs

anyway, I didnt really plan anything for this...I just wrote whatever came into my mind //since I was still hoping that the votes for KyuMin will go up in the last second hahaha// so idk...
but I really am very pleased to see that there're actually that much people that read my fic ><
//if they will all just post a comment all the time :( ~~ and there she was..being dramatic and all xDDD

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY ^^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED
SO AS NEW SUBSCRIBERS

PS: remember when I said that there'll be a new pairing coming up? 
I just want to play a little game with you guys.....
If you guessed who that pairing'll be....I will give you a chance to appear in this story in at least one chapter....
idek if anyone will participate but yeah~~ this game of mine is still on xDD