His bright smile

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

 

Kim Jongwoon, known as Yesung by most, is the Marketing Director or Kim Industries. It was actually a pretty high position for someone who graduated college with a major in Music and a very average GPA. He never really actually imagined that he’d be in that position but he had to work hard for his family.

His father had an accident in his works a few years ago, making the old man incapable of continuing his job and his mother wasn’t really raised to be the bread winner of the family. There was also his brother, who’s a lot younger than him. He had to work really hard for his family to survive and he was more than glad that all his hard work had paid off. His parents had their own business, a café in one of the busiest streets in Seoul and his brother was studying in one of the most prestigious universities in Korea .. and him, he’s living in a small, studio type apartment with his turtles. He didn’t even have a car of his own. Kim Jongwoon was just a simple person. He’s not really the type that’d want to have a luxurious life. As long as his family is happy, he is happy.

Yesung looked around his office and all he could see were stack of papers. The company had been really busy lately with the new resort that was being built in Jeju Island. The bosses said that it’d one of the most important projects of the company in last five years, well, except for the sprouting Kim Industries’ hotels here and there. It also became way more busier when Heechul and Kyuhyun just suddenly disappeared with their assistants. Ryeowook said that the four went to Jeju to fix some things.

Oh Ryeowook ..

Jongwoon and Ryeowook had been working together for a few years and it’d be a huge lie Yesung would day that he’d never had an interest to younger boy. Well, he actually didn’t … at first. All those butterflies in his stomach everytime he’d see the boy only started about two years ago when he heard someone singing from inside employees’ breakroom.

He hadn’t really seen the boy in the last few days. Everybody was busy especially with the big boss around. President Kim had been staying in Korea longer than anyone expected and the big boss staying longer, the busier his Wookie’d be.

The boy had been running around the place, doing errands for his boss. He actually couldn’t even remember when was the last time he talked to boy for more than ten seconds.

“Hyung?”

He didn’t even notice how the door of his office suddenly opened but it’d be sin for him not to notice the very cute face of the head that was sticking out of the small space.

“Wookie?” He was about to smile at the boy but he hesitated when he saw the worry that was written all over the younger’s face. “Is there something wrong?”

A tear fell from the boy’s eyes.

“The President is missing.”

*****

Hyukjae was alone in the shop, except for some of their employees there. Shindong had a day off, Henry quit a few weeks ago, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Heechul and Dennis was in Jeju Island .. and Donghae .. his Donghae .. was at the airport. The doctor told him that he’s going to pick up someone. He didn’t really feel very comfortable with the idea but he didn’t say anything. There was something inside him that was telling him not to let his fishy go without him, but he just kept silent.

He looked around the café and it looked awfully empty even with some customers that were coming almost every five minutes. With all the fuss that was going around him, Eunhyuk still felt lonely.

Donghae’s eyes automatically twinkled as soon as his eyes met a very familiar face in the crowd. It’s been years since the last time he’d seen that face but not long enough to forget. That face was owned by his best friend.

He met his best friend back when he was in elementary. The boy was a few years younger than him but it didn’t stop the both of them from being close. His best friend was the polar opposite of him. He was jolly and always running around all over the place while the younger boy was always quiet, just always watching with his bright smile always plastered on his lips.

“Hyung.” And finally, after a few long years, he saw that smile once more. He missed it .. a lot.

Donghae’s arm automatically wrapped around his friend. He missed that boy a lot. His best friend was pushed to leave the country right after they finished middle school. The younger boy said that his father got a new and better job in the United States so they didn’t really have much choice but to move. Donghae was sad, but he really couldn’t do anything about it.

“I missed you so much.”

****

A/N:

A very short update. c:

LiaSun thank you for all the comments ^^
julgium hehe thanks for readingagain ^^
KisaLee thanks .. you'll find out everything soon c:
isolovesuju mmmm I cant answer your questions yet hahah .. 
19izzati yeah ,, how? xDD
_Cieca_ hehehe .. well .. just to remind you .. I am not a huge fan of happy endings xDD
Aki_Hikari sorry but I am just not really a fan of hanchul 

next update will probably be on .. the third week of May, after my finals c: