Just a dream.

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

Love not because you like that person nor because you care. Love not because you know that you cant live without that person, instead, just love……and forget about why.

 
Heechul let out a deep sigh and found himself in a very familiar place as soon as he opened his eyes. The sun surprisingly beamed at him gently as the cold winter wind started caressing his cheeks. It was cold, but not cold enough to make his body that was only covered with a plain white shirt and his favorite pink pajamas, shiver. The sand beneath him was also a little bit warm, warmer than it should be on a winter morning, it was also softer than how it originally should be. He closed his eyes and listened as the ocean danced with the gentle blowing of the wind. He closed his eyes once more and smiled back at the sun, he hated the sun but he just felt like smiling.
 
“Mind if I join you?” He opened his eyes as he felt as certain presence beside him as he felt something cold starting falling on the tip of his nose, he was greeted with a very gentle snowfall and very gentle smile.
 
He immediately sat up and started caressing the familiar face that was smiling brightly in front of him. Tears started forming in his eyes but he tried to stop them by biting his cheeks as he take his hand back and shifted his eyes to the ground. He shook his head as he forced his lips to form a smirk and looked back at the man who was still just smiling at him. What he was thinking was just the most impossible thing to happen, he’d been wrong twice and he’s not gonna fool himself again.
 
“You know Dennis Park, I’m starting to believe that you really are my stalker.”
 
“Dennis Park?” The man’s smile faded as his forehead started to form a knot. “I went all the way here just to visit you and you called me a different name.” He shook his head and plastered a fake hurt expression on his beautiful face. “I’m hurt Heechul.”
 
Heechul stared at the man in front of him as the other’s lips curved another smile. That man wasn’t Dennis Park. That man was his angel. 
 
“Jungsu?” The tears that he tried to stop started streaming down his cheeks. 
 
“I missed you.” Jungsu smiled as he leaned down to the beautiful man next to him and started kissing the younger’s tears away. He hated seeing him cry and he hated the fact that he’s the main reason why he’s doing so. “so much…”
 
Heechul pulled his angel into a tight hug. He’d been wishing to do that since the day he was forced to say goodbye. He’d been wising to do that for seven whole years. “I missed you too…more than you can ever imagine.” He almost sobbed as he rested his head on his angel’s chest. He could hear his heart breathing - it was very comforting, like he was telling him that everything is going to be okay.
 
He tightened the hug that he was sharing with his angel as the other started humming a very random tune that perfectly blends with ocean waves. He was starting to drift back to sleep but he was afraid that everything will be gone once he closed his eyes. He looked back up at his angel and placed a chaste kiss on his soft lips and buried his face in the crook of his angel’s neck. The beautiful man still smelled the same, a mix of vanilla and wine…the scent he loved the most. Jungsu, on the other hand, started caressing the soft strands of his black, long hair.
 
“Heechul-ah.” He held Heechul’s hand and sweetly entwined their fingers. “How’ve you been.”
 
Heechul’s body stiffened as his heart started beating too fast for his liking.
 
“Fine.”
 
“Don’t lie to me.” Jungsu broke the hug to look at Heechul’s feline-like eyes. “I don’t like it when you lie to me.” He said with a hint of seriousness in his tone but his smile, not still not leaving his thin lips.
 
“I said I’m fine.” The raven-haired man avoided his gaze.
 
“And I said I don’t like it when you lie to me Heechul.” He reached for the other’s face and planted a very gentle kiss on Heechul’s forehead before he lifted his chin to place another soft kiss on his lips. “And it hurts me inside every time I see you cry.”
 
“Then why did you leave me?” 
 
Jungsu opened his mouth, trying to find a considerable answer to the younger’s question but all he could think of was….
 
“Because I had to.” He tried to hold Heechul’s hand again but the younger avoided his touch. “I’m sorry but you have to let go f me Heechul-ah. You promised me that you will let go of my hand if you need to.”
 
Heechul looked at his angel with a little hatred and lots of longing. He didn’t need to let go of his angel’s hand, not now, now ever. He will hold on to that hand forever, just like what the First snowfall myth said - they will be bound together till eternity.
 
“Promises are meant to be broken.” He whispered.
 
“Hearts also do but they tend to heal through time.” His angel smiled at him again.
 
“What’s that suppose to mean?”
 
“It’s been seven years Heechul.” He finally let his angel hold his hand again as the older pulled him in a tight embrace. “Let your heart heal. It’s been longing to be healed but you just wouldn’t let it.” He felt his angel plant a kiss on his head as the older put his hand on a certain side of his chest, the side where his heart lies. “This deserves to be healed. This is very beautiful, and the world deserves to see this heart as a whole again.”
 
Tears, again, started falling from his eyes. What he heard was the truth, he knew that, but he still refused to believe what his angel just said. He cant forget, he wouldn’t forget. He cant let go of his angel just like that. The first snowfall promised him that Jungsu and him will be bound together till eternity, and he will do everything to make that happen.
 
“No Jungsu. I cant do that. I wont do that.”
 
Heechul closed his eyes and as soon as he opened them, his angel was already gone and he was facing a plain white ceiling, not a beautiful blue sky. It was another dream, but this time, it was different. His angel asked him to do something that he couldn’t give him. He couldn’t let himself heal, because to him healing is also forgetting and forgetting is something that Kim Heechul wouldn’t want to do.
 
*****
A/N:
short update :)
If I will follow my schedule, like what I should, I wont be updating until probably Thursday  coz I really need to finish all my school works before the 14th ><
I PROMISE MORE TEUKCHUL IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS :)
and ofc some little KyuMin and EunHae moments
and more SJ members will be intoduced :)
btw, I make typos a lot huh? hehe...I dont edit my work before I post it so ya~ just please bear with me? ;__;
 
glad you liked the Heechul's and Dennis's meeting by the way although that didnt really went exactly the way I planned hehe~ but I guess I changed it for the better huh? 
 
comments give me motivation...lots and lots fo motivation...so will it be okay if I asked for some? hehe
I just want to feel that I'm not the only excited about my own story <3
 
//ps: I love long comments xD
 
but really, I just really want to know your opinions about the flow of story
I want to know things are getting boring or if you want me to add/change something :)