Color Psychology

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

 

Everything was crazy. Everything was fuzzy. Everyone was ecstatic.

Why did I even decide to confess? Eunhyuk asked himself over and over again. Heechul and Dennis just arrived in the café and he was pretty sure that Shindong, their resident patisserie also known as Donghae’s teacher, was planning to ruin his whole life by of course, showing that darn video to everybody.

The chubby man walked towards the two newcomers, slightly tapping his shoulder when the man passed behind him, still munching on his probably, fifth slice of bread in the last hour. His heart was thumping like crazy and he didn’t even know why.

Donghae, on the other hand was just sitting in one corner with a stupid grin pasted on his lips like there’re rainbows and unicorns everywhere. The little fish was still in cloud nine. He still couldn’t comprehend that finally, Hyukjae said the words he’d been longing to hear in the last seven and a half years. Although those three words weren’t really the exact words he wanted to hear, at least there’s something and he was more than happy with that. He’d always known that Hyukjae isn’t really the type who could voice out what he feels as easy as him. To Lee Hyukjae, action speaks louder than words.

“Hyung! Hyung! Heechul-hyung!” Heechul almost ran back to his office when he saw Shindong running towards him. He felt like that man was going to tackle him and probably suffocate him to death. His life just flashed right before his eyes.

“Donghee-ah, calm down.” Dennis walked forward, protecting him from the overly excite, running teddy bear, making him let out the breath that he didn’t know he held.

The younger pouted behind his bread when Dennis smiled at him, indicating that he should really calm down or something bad will happen. Dennis Park’s smile is undeniably beautiful but it can mean anything, and it is for you to find out.

“Now what?” Heechul asked, still hiding behind his assistant. He didn’t know why but he liked hiding behind the man’s back, he even put his hands on the man’s shoulders like a very terrified child. Kim Heechul didn’t like be treated like a weakling, but with Dennis, everything seemed to be oh so different.

“Here.” Eunhyuk literally ran from where he was standing when he saw Shindong handed his phone to Heechul, which he quickly grabbed, making his hyung shower him with curses as he ran beside Donghae – the safest place his eyes first caught.

“Hi Hyukkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee………..” The fish greeted him with a wide smile, not aware of the chaos that was about to happen. It annoyed him, yet he couldn’t take his eyes off that smile.

He frowned at the younger, trying his best to erase all the rainbows, butterflies and millions of other things that Donghae’s adorable smile was making him think.

“Yah Eunhyuk!” The said man flinched. He could feel his hyung’s death stare piercing through his bones. He really didn’t have anything to be scared about since everybody already know that there was something going on with the fish but he still didn’t want the world to see how pathetic his confession was.

Eunhyuk looked up and he was greeted with Heechul’s deadly gaze and Dennis’s questioning eyes, while Shindong was just giggling beside the two. He absentmindedly reached for Donghae’s hand, trying to ask or some help from the man but all he could get was an even more annoyingly adorable smile and a not so very encouraging nod.

“It’s okay Hyuk.” Donghae reached for Eunhyuk’s other hand and gently took the poor phone from the man’s hand. He was completely aware of what’s happening around him, he was just too happy to care. He knew that Eunhyk was very shy and didn’t want the world to see their little confession that morning but he was also well aware that his Heechul-hyung wasn’t really a morning person and pissing him off at that time of day can result to the end of the world, or something as worse as that.

Donghae stood up, pulling Eunhyuk with him, and walked towards their hyungs. He handed the phone back to its owner as he whispered something to Shindong’s ear.

I’ll treat you to that new buffet that you were talking about whenever you want. Forget about what you heard and saw this morning.

Lee Donghae feared his hyung, but Hyukjae is still his priority.

Shindong’s eyes twinkled. Buffet. Free. Whenever he wants. That was like heaven for him.

Shin Donghee feared his boss, Kim Heechul but food is just something he couldn’t say no to.

“What the hell is wrong with you people?” Heechul finally spoke. He really had no idea what was happening and it annoyed him. One moment, there was an overly excited teddy bear running towards him and handing him a cellphone that was emitting a very interesting aura but the next thing he knew was Eunhyuk suddenly turned into a snatcher and ran towards his cousin to do their lovey dovey thing.

“Heechul-ah.” Dennis smiled at him as his eyes turned into slits when the man suddenly covered his face with his hand. “Chill. It’s early in the morning and you’re already throwing tantrums.”

He didn’t know how or why but instead of kicking the hell out of his assistant like what the normal him would do, he actually felt a little calmer. Dennis had been doing that every time he could feel his boss’s mood flaring up and it’s actually working.

“You know you’re the reason why I’m grumpy at this time of the day right.” He hissed.

“And why is that?” Dennis smirked. He read this pamphlet before about color psychology, thinking that it could help him manage his boss’s mood swings. Covering Heechul’s face will make the younger only see darkness, black. Black wasn’t really in the list of  calming colors but Heechul loves black and it’s working so he should still really remember to thank whoever invented those color thingy.

“You told me be in the office early, you made me wear comfortable clothes and laughed at me for a whole straight hour.” He stated calmly, making the jaws of their three dongsaengs drop. What did Dennis Park do to their hyung?

“Oh.” Dennis’s smirk faded. His conscience started punching him when he realized what he did. It wasn’t really a big thing but he still felt a little sorry to his boss. “I’m sorry then.”

Heechul smirked, no, he smiled. He didn’t even know why. He was supposed to be mad and pissed at everyone. He was supposed to be throwing cannon balls at anyone who talked to him but he didn’t. He was calm, calmer than he’d ever been in his entire life. The feeling of Dennis’s soft hand on his face was bringing different emotions, he just couldn’t figure out what.

What he just witnessed was probably the most amazing thing he’d ever seen in his whole existence. He’d seen human insides, he’d seen how those functions but Donghae had never seen his Heechul-hyung that tranquil before. Even Leeteuk wasn’t able to do that. If Heechul was being moody, the man would just smile and let his lover let out his frustrations until the man finally get tired but Dennis Park, he found a way to make his hyung shut up.

“Apology accepted.” When he heard those words from his Hyung, he finally decided that he should start buying more can goods and whatever those are that he’d need for emergencies. He should also tell every people he knew that he loves them very much. Kim Heechul just accepted an apology in less than a minute – the end of the world is coming soon.

*****

Hangeng, no, Hankyung smiled at the man that was waiting for him in his car outside.

“Date is done? That was fast.” The tall man chuckled, obviously trying to but both of them knew that none of those would work on him.

“Good morning to you too Zhou Mi.” He motioned their his driver to drive. He’d been living in Korea for years and his Korean wasn’t really perfect so he didn’t like talking that much and he didn’t have any plans of doing anything about that, a broken Korean was actually helping him in his plans. “And no, that wasn’t a date.”

The said man just smiled. He knew better, they both do. Zhou Mi never really trusted that man but he trusts his gege’s judgment more than anything.

“Of course it’s not.” He added, making the older roll his eyes.

“Whatever. How’s Henry?”

“Fine. He’s spending too much time in that part time job of his though.”

“Didn’t I tell him to quit that job already? He doesn’t need to work.”

“Tell that to him. Maybe he’ll listen to you.”

“Oh I certainly will.”

Henry was their baby – the reason why they left their life in China and decided to pursue a life in a foreign country. A country that was almost by the man who ruined their lives and he will make sure that man will suffer as much as they did. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

“How’s Kim industries?” It was Zhou Mi who decided to open up the topic.

“The contract was signed without any problems. I just have to meet up with some more people and half of Kim Industries will be ours in about a month or two.” He said in a serious tone as he opened the contract that he, Kim Heechul and Cho Kyuhyun signed. He’d planning to do that all his life and it’s finally happening right before his eyes.

“And everything will be ours in six months.”

“Yes. Kim Industries will crash down. Kim Jae Hwa will finally crumble into pieces.”

“Mama’s soul will finally be in peace.”

*****

A/N:
dont I fail at writing antagonists' scenes? lol
I need more details ><
AND THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME REPORT THAT THIEF <3

verility lol..as you can see...no...I still update whenever I feel like writing and that doesnt happen a lot lately >< and thanks again for helping me <3
achaintro haha you know I dont like staying in school :p
Aki_Hikari yep..for now ^^ 
19izzati lol..you like Dennis being evil huh? xD
julgium updated ^^ 
Alantia they banned her already..thank you very much ^^
eunhaeteukchulbiased I will continue posting...for now...so dont worry ^^
Iamanasianfreak thanks you~~ DENCHUL <3

guys....this is a DENCHUL fic...not TEUKCHUL lmaoooo
jk jk ^^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED
SO AS NEW SUBSCRIBERS