Everything for my Hyung.

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

 

A/N:
Italics: flashbacks
Bold: text messages

*****

Donghae shook his head and massaged the back of his neck as he stared at the door of his Uncle’s office, Heechul and Kyuhyun’s father, and thought of what he was supposed to do there. He was still not very confident about their plan, especially that it was formed when they were all engulfed with fear of losing their lives in hand of their own hyung but he cant back out now, not when Kyuhyun and Sungmin already did their parts and he’s pretty sure that Eunhyuk already started with his, he’s the only one left.

What was this plan anyway?

 “So?”

“What so?”

“So what are we gonna do now?”

“Nothing, it’s not like we can do anything else.”

“Exactly. Not when Heechul-hyung locked us up in here.”

He let himself fall on the couch as looked at the text message he got from Henry. 

Hyung, Heechul-hyung closed the shop early and he locked every single exit from the outside. He said that’s your punishment for locking him out and making him wait all day. He also asked me to tell you that running away didn’t help you at all and that he might not open the shop until the day after tomorrow.

He still couldn’t believe that his cousin locked them up just because they kind of had a secret meeting without letting the man know. He actually wasn’t sure if he should just be happy that his cousin just locked them up and not threw them in a pit of hyenas or something. Good thing he wasn’t on call that night, or he would end up breaking Hyukjae’s window just to bust out in Heechul’s make shift prison.

“You know, we’re still lucky that he only locked us in here.”  Enhyuk shrugged and served them whatever food that was left in the café’s kitchen downstairs. None of them can cook, except for Eunhyuk who was too traumatized to think which ingredient is for what. Mad Kim Heechul just has that effect on humans.

“You’re only saying that coz you’re in your own place.” Kyuhyun pouted as the boy quickly munched on his sandwich. “I have tons of work to finish in the office and since Dad is here, he’ll probably scold the hell out of me once he found out that I left work early without doing any work and we don’t even know when will my evil brother let us out.” He continued and glared at the man beside him when he felt someone hit the back of his head, it was Sungmin.

“Hyung! What the heck?!”

“Don’t talk when your mouth of full. Manners Cho Kyuhyun, manners.” The older just ignored his Boss’s glare and continued blowing on his cup of hot chocolate.

“This two.” He chuckled and looked at Eunhyuk who was happily drinking his strawberry milk. “Look at them Hyukkie, they’re so cute. Why cant we be like them?”

The blonde man shifted his attention to him while his cousin slightly choked on his food.

“You want us to be like them? Fighting over everything every second?” Eunhyuk smirked. “We can do that.”

There was something in the way his monkey said those words that him retreat as he hugged his knees, curled into a ball, pouted and humfed.

“Besides, do they look like they are in a relationship?” Eunhyuk’s laughter filled the room as the other pair splurted whatever they were eating and drinking the moment they heard the blonde’s question.

“What the hell are you talking about hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, blushing and still slightly choking on his sandwich.

“Nothing.” The blonde hummed and sat beside Donghae.

“So you mean we’re in a relationship?” He whispered to his monkey, making sure that they were the only ones that can here their conversation.

Eunhyuk looked at him straight in the eye and bit his lips. “No.” The blonde grinned and moved back to his previous seat in the dinning table, leaving Donghae who just went back to being a human ball with pouty lips while rocking back and forth and mumbling whatevers to himself.

“So really, what are we gonna do now?” Eunhyuk immediately asked as he continued drinking his strawberry milk. “About Heechul-hyung and that Dennis Park. They’ve already met and it looks like Heechul-hyung was cool about it.”

Kyuhyun fixed himself and tried his hard to wipe away the blush on his cheeks. “We’ll do what we think what we think will make our hyung happy.”

“What will make him happy?”

“Dennis Park.” The ball turned back into a human and joined their conversation. “You saw how he smiled at him. You saw the twinkle in his eyes. It’s very risky, but Dennis Park is the one that can make Heechul-hyung happy again.”

The four of them sighed in unison.

“It’s not gonna be that easy. We don’t even know if they will even see each other again.” Sungmin said in very serious tone, like he’s not agreeing on where their conversation is going.

“Then we’ll make a way for them see each other.” It was Kyuhyun, and they were all sure that the boy had something in his mind with that smirk on his lips. He has plans, and those plans will probably include breaking if not many, some rules.

Donghae looked at his cousin with a raised brow when the younger looked at him with twinkling eyes. That look only means one thing; he had to do the hardest part.

“Don’t look at me like that. Just keep talking.”

Kyuhyun just grinned and stuffed his mouth with the last piece of his sandwich before he continued talking. “He’ll be Heechul-hyung’s new assistant.”

“Then what about the guy your father hired?” Sungmin asked.

“I’ve read his file, I’ll talk to him offer him a different job that he cant say no to.”

“And uncle?”

“That’s going to be your job, Donghae-hyung.” He squinted for a while and gave his younger cousin a threatening look but the boy just ignored him and kept talking. “You’ll tell dad that the guy he hired got into an accident or something, just make up something. You can do that hyung, right?

“You know that’s illegal Kyuhyun.”

“Yes.”

“And that I might lose my license if I did that.”

“Yes.”

“Then why the hell are you still asking me to do something as ridiculous as that.”

“Because it’s for my brother and you’ll do anything for him.” He let out a deep sigh, a sign of defeat. His cousin really knows how to manipulate people and that kid knows his most sensitive part – his Heechul-hyung. That guy once saved him and he will do anything just repay him.

“Fine.”

*****

“Mr. Cho.” A very tall and skinny man smiled at him and shook his hand.

“Zhou Mi, I suppose.”

“Yes sir.”

He sat down on the seat across the tall man and opened the folder that he was holding.

“I’m not going to beat around the bush. We’re going to open a new mall in China and I’m going to give you one of the managerial positions there so you don’t have to work for my brother anymore.”

“What’s the catch?”

“What catch?”

That guy is smart, Kyuhyun thought. He will not let him off easily without questioning him. Outsmarting people is one of his specialties, but basing on the look that the other was giving him, he’s going to have a hard time convincing the man.

“I’m not stupid Mr. Cho.”

“It’s none of your business.”

The two men had little glaring contest. Both of them were trying their best to beat the other without letting their guard down. Both were trying to see through each other’s mind and both didn’t have any plans of loosing.

“Fine.” The tall was the first to retreat but the look in his eyes was fierce enough to show Kyuhyun that the other was still ready to continue their silent war. “But I have conditions.”

Kyuhyun’s eyes narrowed upon hearing Zhou Mi’s words but he still has no plans of backing out.

“What conditions?”

“I don’t want to move back to China. I want a job here in Korea and full scholarship for my younger brother.”

That was easy…but why does he feel that there’s something more behind those still very fiery eyes across him? Like the tall Chinese man have something else under his sleeve, and it scares him.

*****

I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
I promised more TeukChul....but it just didnt work out with this chapter so maybe the next one :)
and there's a new character...MIMI!! YEY!
lol

the only ones left are: Kangin, Shindong and Geng
since I already have plans for Kibum and Siwon
and if you have any suggestions for the other three members above, please do tell me..coz I really want to include them all in this story ><

and IDK if you noticed but my updates are getting crappier with every chapter
I'm starting to feel lazy....I'm starting to run out of ideas ><
dakdhsajdaskdhaksjdhksjhdaksjhaksjdhakjdha
I'm sorry ><

verility wow...I'm really flattered...thank you <3 IDEK if I can write lol...I dont think I've already reached that level yet >< love the song btw <3
_Cieca_ & tinggi22 thank you~~~ there'll be more in the next chapters hehe
FangirlEunYoo thanks <3

comments give me motivation...lots and lots fo motivation...so will it be okay if I asked for some? hehe
I just want to feel that I'm not the only excited about my own story <3