Vengeful hearts: preview

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

 

The sun was already shinning brightly when Zhou Mi finally decided to get up from bed. It was almost ten o’clock in the morning when he checked the digital clock on his bed side table and that made him almost hit his head on the dark metal headboard of his bed, he missed his alarm again.

 

“Gege?”

 

“Oh…” He shifted his attention to the door where a brown head was peeking, it was his younger brother. “You’re up early. You have a shift today?”

 

His little brother smiled at him as the younger’s eyes almost disappeared.

 

“Yes. I have to make up for all the shifts I missed last month because of my finals. Anyway, I’m going now gege.” The boy ran towards him and gave him a tight hug before the younger rushed back to the door and left.

 

His younger was just that adorable, and he still couldn’t accept the fact that someone had the heart to abandon such precious child. It was their loss, and Zhou Mi will make sure that he’ll prove that to the world.

 

He stood up and walked to his closet, looking for the best outfit to wear for that day. That was his first day in his new job, in Kim Industries – closer to the man who ruined his and his brothers’ lives and he will make sure that that bastard will pay.

 

A smirk automatically curved his lips as he grabbed a pair of black trousers that he will pair with a purple dress shirt and a little darker shade of violet for his tie. He was very pleased with what he was he was wearing and absolutely too awed in what he was seeing in the mirror when his phone suddenly rang.

 

“What time are you coming?” He asked, without even checking who was on the other line.

 

“I’m already on my way to the airport. My plane will leave in about an hour or two.”

 

“You need to start fixing your Korean gege.” He chuckled as he grabbed his cream colored winter coat from the other closet. He had at least one specific closet for every type of clothing. “You .”

 

“Rubbing it in wont help me fix it.” The same intensity of chuckle he had answered him. The man had been living in Korea longer than he did but he was more than sure that he and his little brother already mastered the language.

 

“Gege, we’re almost there.” He replied in a serious tone and he felt a tingling excitement in the pit of his stomach. He’d been waiting for that day to come since he was little kid.

 

“No Zhou Mi, we’re just starting. We’ll make sure that he will regret the day he chose to mess up with our family.”

 

“Yes Gege, he will.”

 

“I’ll see you in a few hours then.”

 

“See you…… Hangeng gege.”

 

“It’s Hankyung, Mimi. Hankyung.” With that, the older ended the call.

 

******

A/N:
I TRIED. I REALLY DID TRY BUT THIS IS ALL I CAN COME UP WITH. CRAPPY ISNT IT? WAY CRAPPIER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONES. I EVEN WROTE THIS FOR TWO HOURS, THIS IS HOW BAD MY WRITER'S BLOCK IS RIGHT NOW.
THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW ON WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT. I INTRODUCED A NEW CHARACTER AND SOME LITTLE GLIMPSE OF MIMI'S. IDK IF THIS IS EXCITING ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS OR IF THIS PART'LL WORTH THE WAIT SO YA~~~~

ANYWAY, I just want you all to know that this story will not just revolve around denchul being all lovey dovey...there'll be A LOT of complications in the future...and I will do my best to make every single character relevant to at least one or two points in the story....I will make this long..so please bear with me for a while ;__;

AND AND AND
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SWEET SWEET WORDS..ESPECIALLY verility YOU KNOW NOW THAT I LOVE YOU RIGHT? AND OFC I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3
thanks for all the comments and also all my subcribers <3

Iamanasianfreak thanks..I'm really glad you liked it...I will try to update as soon as I can come up with a decent chapter ><
eunhaeteukchulbiased sorry if I wasnt able to rely to your messages..I was kind busy because of the holidays..but yeah, I own that blog..thanks for the follow <3 
heetuek102 which pic?
angel_wings thanks for subscribing <3
Akira97 thank you~~~

I know this chapter is kind of not worth it but...

COMMENTS ARE LOVED
SO AS NEW SUBSCRIBERS

//comment lol