The first.

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

 

If an angel and a devil were to fall in love with each other, can their love transcend the laws of heaven and hell? Can the angel let his wings set on fire? Can the devil soar at daylight?
 
Heechul looked around him, ready to breathe fire on anyone who tried to even look at him. He was more than pissed. He hated being left out. He finally decided to go upstairs only to find out that his fearless dongsaengs locked him out. Those kids are probably planning to dominate him and the hell he care, he’s gonna skin them alive once they went down.
 
He shot a death glare at innocent hamster behind the counter, he got tired of playing with the boy and not because he had fun torturing the boy does it mean that he can be exempted from his wrath. He looked around again and let out a frustrated sigh, the place was depressingly empty. Who would go at a cafe at that time of the day anyway? Even their own employees are either having the time of their life, chatting in one corner while other very few ones left finally decided doing their jobs after seeing that he’d be more than ready to set them on fire if they didn’t.
 
Kim Heechul rolled his eyes, his boredom is starting to hit him again, and to him, boredom is also equivalent to depression: once he got bored, he gets depressed and he didn’t like that feeling. His brother was right, getting all depressed because of someone’s death seven years ago is also getting tiring for him but he still couldn’t help but think that that someone who died seven years ago wasn’t just anyone, it’s his angel.
 
Tears suddenly started to form in his eyes again, he hated it. He stood up, and for the first time in seven years, he walked around that place and just found himself staring at small photo frame that he never existed in that place. It was photo of him, his brother, his old assistant, his cousin, his new favorite blonde play-toy and his angel, taken in Jungsu’s hospital room when the man was still able to smile his brightest. It made his heart clench. He missed that smile, so much….too much.
 
A very bitter smile curved his lips as tears finally decided to stream down his cheeks. He didn’t want to cry anymore, but the pain that he was feeling just wouldn’t want him to stop. Wallowing in that pain wasn’t entirely his choice, but forgetting isn’t really the choice he wanted to pick either.
 
Just like what he always do, he reached for his pendant, trying to gather enough strength to keep himself from falling into that dark pit of sadness once more. He sighed and dried his tears before he turned around and plastered a fake smile on his lips, other people weren’t suppose to see his precious tears.
 
He tried his best to keep his smile as he walked back to his seat, it still hurts but he had to keep it to himself, he’s already used to it anyway. 
 
“Hyung, are you okay?” Henry asked him with a knotted forehead.
 
“I’m fine.” He answered in a very lazy tone as he continued his way back to the table at the far end corner of the café. He didn’t want to discuss with anyone why was he smiling like a total madman with eyes almost bloodshot red from crying.
 
He reached for his pockets for an unknown reason and his fake smile turned into a confused frown when he felt something unfamiliar in there, it was the phone that he found with antiquity written all over it. Finally, something that can take him away from his depression.
 
“Seriously? Who uses this kind of model these days? You cant even take a decent a photo with this.” He scrunched his nose as he scanned the old-style gadget.
 
“I do and I believe that taking decent photos isn’t really cell phone’s main purpose.” His jaw literally dropped when looked up at the man who suddenly snatched the phone away from his hand.
 
He felt hot tears form in his eyes once more but they never fell, they probably froze or something, he didn’t care. He bit his lips so hard that he was almost tasting a copper like sapor in his mouth but he was more than glad that he confirmed that he wasn’t dreaming nor he was hallucinating, he’s not really going crazy? Right? He wasn’t? His angel was really standing there, right front of him, looking at him, with a raised brow and claiming that the antique gadget that he found was his.
 
*****
 
“Seriously? Who uses this kind of model these days? You cant even take a decent a photo with this.” 
 
Dennis just stared at the guy who was currently verbally abusing his lost phone. His brow automatically raised as he watched how that man’s beautiful face turned into a total disgust as he looked at his poor old-style phone. Yes, he is too beautiful to be a man and he is probably more interested on the long-haired man than he should, but the other really do carry a very sharp tongue, he didn’t like it very much.
 
“I do and I believe that taking decent photos isn’t really cell phone’s main purpose.” He answered the man’s question and grabbed his phone without even saying anything else. He was planning to say something more to defend his poor gadget when he noticed how the sharp-tongued, cat-eyed man looked him, he was taken aback. No man had ever looked at him that way, no one had ever looked at him that way. 
 
His eyes were clouded with shock at first, then confusion, then fear, then passion, and then……love…..before it turned back into stone cold. He wasn’t sure but we has very much amaze at how could the man be able to change the emotions in his eyes in a split of second.
 
He looked back at him with the same intensity, void of any emotions, just maybe with some little curiosity. He scanned the man’s face, he has big cat like eyes, a  slightly big nose that just fit his beautiful face perfectly, a full, plump, reddish pair of lips that looks so soft and sweet but he was pretty sure that sharp edged words often escape from those beautiful red brims, and his favorite, the man’s beautiful white skin that looks oh so soft and smooth….this man’s face is perfect. Using the word beautiful to describe him would be an understatement.
 
Kim Heechul wasn’t just beautiful, he’s perfect.
 
They were both still engrossed at staring at each other when they heard something break from the counter where a very innocent boy - who‘s . if he remembered right, name was Henry - looking at them with an apologetic eyes. 
 
“Yah! Chinese hamster! Be careful with that!” 
 
Okay, he’s not really perfect after all. The man really carries a sharp tongue and being rude is one of his past times.
 
“You are not very nice, arent you?” He eyed the raven-haired man who instantly looked back at him with narrowed eyes.
 
“So what if I’m not?” Heechul snarked.
 
“And I see you are indeed very proud of it.” He smirked as soon as he saw how the other’s eyes almost turned into slits. He isn’t really the type of person who likes going around, pissing people off but this Kim Heechul guy is different. He wanted to know more about him, and pissing the man off is one of his ways.
 
“I’ll take that as a compliment.” A smirk curved Heechul’s lips and Dennis just had this sudden urge to jump into the guy and taste how sweet those evil lips are. “Now if you’re done feeling up my hand, you can let go of it now.” He saw triumph in Kim Heechul’s eyes. He felt embarrassed. He just realized that he was still holding the man’s hand and hadn’t let go of it since he tried to snatch his phone back.
 
How long did I hold his hand?
 
He almost smacked his face when he realized his won stupidity.
 
He bit his lips as he watched how the long-haired man degradingly, looked at him with his triumphant smile still taped on his plump lips.
 
This isn’t the end Kim Heechul. One day….one day….
 
*****
 
Heechul just continued smirking as he watched the man in front of him blush. Cute, he thought. His mind and emotions was still in a very huge haywire but he was indeed, enjoying the man’s company.
 
He wasn’t dreaming, he wasn’t hallucinating, that man was real. He has brown, short hair, chinky eyes, perfect nose, pinkish thin lips and very adorable dimple but he isn’t his angel. He just look exactly like him. His angel was very gentle and would never even try to have a petty argument like that with him. That guy was different, but seeing him was pure bliss for Heechul.
 
“You’re crazy.” The brown-haired man eyed him for a while before turning around and started walking. “Thanks for keeping this for me though.” The man added as he waved his hand that was still holding his old-style phone, the hand that he use to held his. He felt his cheeks heat up with the thought.
 
“Yah!” He yelled but the man just ignored him, his brow rose. He again, raided for his pocket and his smirk went back when he found a pen in it. He aimed it at the man’s head and he was more than proud when it landed directly a top of his brown head.
 
“Hi.” He smiled, a little goofily when the other looked at him with fire burning his eyes.
 
“What the hell is your problem?”
 
“What’s your name?” He asked, the man chuckled.
 
“Park, Dennis Park.” 
 
“I’m Kim Heechul.”
 
“I know.”
 
He smirked again. “You’re my stalker arent you?”
 
“Continue dreaming Mr. Kim.” With that, the man left, leaving a very healthy smile on Heechul’s lips. A smile that he never thought would visit him again after seven long years.
 
“See you around Dennis Park.”
 
*****
A/N:
YEY! SO THEY FINALLY MET!!
so how was it??
 
I'm not really suppose to be updating now coz I actually need to study but ya, just really cant get away with fanfictions hehehehe~~
and thanks for all your suggestions btw
please keep on telling me what you want to happen next, it's really helping me with brainstorming hehe :)