Food War

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

 

It was supposed to be Sungmin’s day off but somehow, his boss decided to drag him into something that he didn’t have any idea what. He wanted to say no to the boy so much and tell him that he should just leave him alone even for just one day but he just couldn’t. Kyuhyun really was a pain in the , a huge one, but there was something about the boy that made him curious and apparently, a little worried.

It hasn’t been that long since their company signed a contract with a man that his boss’ father met in a one of his conventions in Japan, Hankyung. He was the most successful and youngest hotel tycoon in China and it was said that the President of Kim Industries offered him to invest in his new project that was based in Jeju Island, a new resort.

The man actually looked nice and very innocent to him, but Kyuhyun was seeing something more than those. Kyuhyun didn’t trust the man completely but was forced to sign and agreed to the contract due to his father’s orders. Heechul didn’t really care much because if he did, their Hyung will probably see what his younger saw – only those two has that kind of mental ability.

“Kyuhyun-ah?” He nudged the boy that was sitting beside him that was too engrossed in reading the files that they snuck out before they headed back to Jeju Island. He actually hadn’t seen the younger that concentrated to something, unless he’s playing his stupid video games.

“Hmmm?” Kyuhyun just hummed. He didn’t even bother to take his eyes off the papers that he’d been staring in the last few hours. There was something wrong in that contract, he could feel it – no, he knew something is wrong he just couldn’t figure out what. The contract wasn’t really made by them, it was provided by that Hankyung guy that he didn’t even where his father met. Yes, it was more than true that man is god damn excellent businessman. As for what he had heard, the man managed to make a very small inn turn into one of the biggest hotels in China and made his way up the economic ladder at the age of eighteen. That guy is a monster and Cho Kyuhyun doesn’t trust monsters.

Sungmin just watched his boss. He was sure that the boy wasn’t really paying any attention to him and he was lucky enough that he finally responded after he called his name for the umpteenth time. The boy had probably read the contract for how many times already, still looking for something that they even know what. He also tried looking over the papers but found nothing, what he saw was just a plain and just contract that involves two huge companies, investing in a very huge project.

“Call Heechul-hyung.” Kyuhyun hissed out of the blue as the boy harshly placed the papers on the table.

Kyuhyun was almost at his breaking point. His brain is almost hurting – Cho Kyuhyun’s brain never hurt, not even when he plays for more than twenty four hours straight. That contract really has something behind it, he knew there was and he’s not just gonna give up because he couldn’t find it. He really didn’t want his brother to get involved in anything that can stress the man even more but he just couldn’t let that matter go.

“Are you sure Kyu? I thought you didn’t want to bother him?”

“I don’t, but I need his help. Badly.” Kyuhyun massaged the bridge of his nose as he thought of other ways to find out what was going on inside that Hankyung guy’s head. He was desperate enough to set aside his hyung’s wellness, which had become his priority in last seven years.

“Kyu I don’t really think there’s-“

“Just call him!” Sungmin’s eyes widen a when Kyuhyun almost yelled at him. That boy never yelled at him since they were kids, it scared him. He immediately took his phone from his pocket and immediately dialed Heechul’s number. It took him a few tries before someone finally picked up the phone.

“Hello?” He almost whispered, still a little startled.

“Sungmin-ah?” His forehead knotted. He was pretty sure that wasn’t Heechul’s voice.

“Shindong-hyung?”

“Yes.” He heard some fuss from the other line.

“What’s happening there?”

“World war 3.” Shindong chuckled from the other line as a long thread of curses, courtesy of Kim Heechul, was heard. There were also some clattering of pans.

“Hyung, don’t say bad words.” He was pretty sure that was Donghae.

“What the hell! I will say bad words how many times I want!” And then there went another set of swear words from their hyung.

“Heechul-ah, breathe.” Dennis’s voice can also be heard, probably trying his best to calm his boss down.

“How the hell can I breathe if everything in this freaking place is defying my glorious self?!” And curses again.

“Just without guns and canons though.” Shindong chuckled again. “So what do you need?”

Sungmin almost laughed his heart out while probably feeling so bad that he was missing all the fun if he just didn’t see the look that Kyuhyun was giving him. “I need to talk to Heechul-hyung. It’s quite important.”

“I don’t think you can talk to him properly right now but I can try?”

*****

Shindong walked towards the war zone, trying his best not get hit but flying eggs, spoons, cups and a few bags of flour  that can probably break his neck if he wasn’t lucky enough. The shop had become a huge chaos since Heechul stepped inside the kitchen. It was already messy with Donghae there but it was a disaster when Heechul came. He’d already expected that but still was a little surprised that it was worse than what he expected and to think that he was already thinking of the worst.

“Shindong look out!” Dennis, who was literally hiding under the table, grabbed and pulled him down to save him from a new weapon that Heechul discovered, blocks of chocolates. He would love to catch those but that wasn’t the really the time for him to think about food, especially if those food can actually cause his instant death.

“Sungmin needs to talk to Heechul-hyung.” He handed the phone to the older. Looking at the man that he was heading to, he would be dead or probably lost a limb or two before he could even get to take another step.

Dennis nodded and took the phone from the younger’s hand.  “Sungmin-ah, this is Dennis. I don’t think…. “ He peeked from the table where he and Shindong were hiding to check his boss and just shook his head when he saw how the man just threw a fistful of flour to his cousin’s face. “I don’t think Heechul is ready to talk now. He is…kind of busy…baking.” He frowned.

“Well…I guess you’ll do.” Sungmin paused. “It’s just that, we kind of need your help. Kyuhyun is working on something and he badly needs his brother’s help. He thinks the company is in some sort of trouble.”

His brow rose before his forehead formed a knot. He stood up, amazingly passed the warzone without getting killed, or even bothering to dodge any flying food and kitchen utensils. That guy was lucky, Shindong thought as Dennis just continued his way to the quietest place he saw at the moment – inside the big fridge. It was really cold inside but that was the only safe place.

“What kind of trouble?”

“I really don’t know anything about it yet but Kyuhyun’s been trying to figure it out since last night and he said he’ll need his brother’s help.”

“Hmmmm….” He hummed. “Where are you anyway?”

“Jeju Island.”

“What-“

“Please hyung, we need your help. Please hurry.” It was Kyuhyun, and the kid was literally pleading and knowing him, the company might really be in a huge trouble.

“Okay. We’ll be there.” With that, he ended the call and almost ran back to the warzone. He took Heechul’s hand, that was covered with some stuffs that he couldn’t even recognize anymore and literally dragged the man out of the café. He didn’t even say goodbye to the others and just left with his boss, still cursing, in tow.

“Your brother needs your help.”

******

A/N:

missed KyuMin? hehe
this chapter isnt really that relevant but I just feel like updating today so DEAL WITH IT xD

19izzati BE FOREVER CURIOUS LOL
Aki_Hikari but there's already a whole story specially for teukchul xDD
loser220 hanchul? really? are you playing with me? ._.
achaintro kase I want to xD
zhuxixi13 erm...no? kind of? lol
eunhaeteukchulbiased YAY FOR THE ANGST xDD

soooooooo....
my valentine something somthing poll update xD

1. EunHae = I
2. KyuMin = II
3. TeukChul = IIIIIII (srsly guys...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)