A Sweet Surprise

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jennifer POV

 

What is he thinking? I mean, seriously! His behavior towards me is not professor-like. I let it past me since I liked his contrasting characters at home and at university but he crossed the limit. No one has ever raised their voices at me and he keeps on losing his temper with everything I do. He gives me the shivers and I don’t want that. I found his overprotectiveness towards Yunho’s sister cute but his attitude towards me is crazy. I wasn’t the one to follow him around like the other shameless girls! He was always around wherever I go, be it the library, the canteen, the ice cream shop, I mean, HE IS EVERYWHERE!

So I did what I had to. I pulled out earphone from the jack and played my ringtone loud. Yes, I faked a call and got out of the suffocating ride with him. I don’t care that I left him. I don’t care if he fails me. I just don’t want him any close to me.

Brushing my train of thoughts, I paid the driver and walked to Changmin’s doorstep. I rang the bell once and patiently waited for him.

“Who is this?” He asked from the intercom.

“Oppa, it’s me”

“JENNIFER! HOLY !” He yelled. I heard him knock down something, and after a few silent moments, he opened the door combing his hair with his hands.

I eyed his t-shirt that was obviously worn in a hurry given the way it was not covering his toned lower abdomen. Darn! That looked hot!

“What are you doing here?” His hands seemed to have found their way to the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it down.

And thus ended my heavenly moment.

“Oh!” I broke my gaze from the now clothed body and met his questioning eyes “I didn’t have any place to go since my landlord isn’t at home.” I walked inside.

“Geez, thanks for the heads up” He rolled his eyes as he closed the door.

“Your sarcasm is so y oppa”

“Mind your words brat”

“I love you too” I gave him a flying kiss and walked to his sofa.

His clothes were everywhere and I resorted to cleaning the mess.

“If you keep on telling that you love me, what will you tell to the one you love?”

You are the one I love, friggin idiotic palm tree.

“You wanna know?” I raised my brows at him and walked to his washing machine.

“Humour me” He leaned on the wall

“I won’t tell him anything.” I threw the clothes in and poured some washing powder.

“You have nothing to tell” He pressed the button and the clothes started to twirl inside the machine.

“Exactly” I faced him “I’ll simply pull him to the bedroom and have my way with him”

*SMACK*

“I better ask aunty to get you married before you bring shame to your family.”

“I’m in if you are the groom” I bluntly stated ignoring the pain on my head

Meet Shim Changmin turned to stone, completely wide-eyed. I eyed his Adam’s apple move down as he swallowed his spit. Can’t this idiot be any more idiotic? I’m confessing and yet he doesn’t take it seriously!

“OH MY GOD JENNIFER!” He stomped to his room. “Can’t you not joke about love and marriage?!”

"I wasn't joking" I stomped my foot on the tiled floor.

I followed him clenching my fists and aimed at his back profile.

 

Am I to bang his head on the wall to make his brain function properly?

Or am I to push him to the wall and kiss his plump pink lips?

 

I better start wearing like L Joe’s sister. Changmin might finally see the woman in me.

 

Do I have short skirts?

 

“Have a wash you brat!” He threw his t-shirt and sweatpants at me, snapping me from my daze.

 

Changmin POV

 

She is out of her mind. Lately she has been spilling ‘I love you’ every now and then to me. I know she cares for me but whenever she casually tells me those three words I whole body shivers. My heart races and tickles me at the same time. It is equally uneasy yet enjoyable. Sighing a laugh, I made some hot chocolate for the both of us. She came out rubbing her arms. Her towel was around her neck and her hair was still wet.

“HOT CHOCOLATE!” She charged towards me but I jumped in between her and the dining table.

Jennifer frowned at me and stepped to her right. I stepped to my left. Her eyes turned to thin slits glaring at me and stepped to her left. I blocked again.

“What now palm tree?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter