Precious Daughter

Not A Passing Fancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

In order to let the tipsy little one to give back his phone to him, Ricky decided to oblige with her request to kiss him once. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, while showing out his cheeks to Sun Ah.

 

A second later, she did lean in and kiss him. However, it was not on his cheeks. As she leaned closer, she turned his face around by the chin and smacked her lips on his instead.

 

Taken aback by the sudden attack, Ricky lost his balance and fell on his back, his head resting on the armrest. But even in all this chaos, Sun Ah’s lips were still attached to his while she was lying on top of him now.

 

He gently tried pushing her away but it was to no avail. The girl was even more strong and stubborn after getting drunk. He wanted to push her off the couch using some force but he was afraid of her getting hurt against the coffee table and so he was lost in thoughts.

 

“Ouch!” the girl bit his lower lip to the point of bleeding and that brought him back to reality. He used all his strength to push the little one onto her back and he sat upright. “Are you crazy?” his hand shot up in the air but stopped a few inches away from slapping her.

 

“Aish!” He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration as he realized that she’s still a small girl and drunk AF right now on top of that while she stared at him, pouting a bit at the interruption.

 

He got himself free from under her, stood up from the couch, grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her towards his bedroom and the girl kind of squealed in delight, letting her imagination run wild while he chuckled inwardly at her reaction.

 

When he opened the room’s door, she somehow freed herself from his hold and wrapped her arms around his waist from the side. He took a deep breath to control his anger and a second later, he pried her hands off him and flicked her forehead.

 

“Get in!” he motioned her towards the room and when she did, he shut the door behind her, locking her in.

 

“Oppa,” she whined from inside as soon as she realized that she has been locked in. “Open the door.”

 

“Be quiet and stay in. I will call your parents to come over and pick up your brother and you.”

 

He walked back to a mirror and studied his appearance. His lower lip was more than enough to know what had happened. He inwardly cursed himself for being careless around her. He not only got her drunk but also had a steamy kissing session with her, though none of it was intentional.

 

He thought for a moment on whom to call and finally decided to give Jin Kyong a call. He gave her a briefing on what had happened and asked her to come over. He knows that his noona trusts him. He’s just worried about his Chunji hyung.

 

He sat down on the couch and waited restlessly for the both of them to show up. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang making his heartbeat accelerate to high speed. He unconsciously rubbed his lower lip as he walked up to the door.

 

One of his worst fear came true as soon as he opened the door. Jin Kyong walked in and from behind her Chunji came over to the front and swung his fist at Ricky, making him fall to the ground.

 

“Channie! What did I tell you when we left home?” Jin Kyong pulled Chunji away from Ricky and stood in between them. “Are you alright?” she asked Ricky as she helped him get up.

 

Though Ricky was a bit enraged, he still controlled himself since a part of what had happened that day was his mistake too. He knew that he should have been a little more cautious when there was a Minor in the house and not just any minor but a crazy teenager who’s been crushing on him for years together.

 

He sighed a little in defeat while Jin Kyong examined him as if he had fallen from a 10 storey building or like a kid who had fallen from his bicycle. “Noona, I’m alright.” He chuckled lightly at her concern and turned towards Chunji, immediately changing his demeanor into a serious mode. “I’m sorry hyung. I should have been more careful. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.”

 

It was now Chunji’s turn to let out a sigh. “I know.” He said slowly as he ran his fingers through his hair. “I believe you. I just lost control over my anger.” His wife standing beside him, gave him a nudge, indicating him to apologize while he gave her a disbelieved look but she returned it with a glare of her own.

 

Once again he let out a sigh, but in defeat this time as he cannot win over his wife especially with things concerning people she’s protective about. “I’m sorry Ricky.” He finally uttered the word with much difficulty while the said boy looked at him, puzzled.

 

Then the three of them sat down and spoke about what had happened before they showed up in Ricky’s place. After everything was cleared up, they all just sat there in silence, lost out in their own thoughts.

 

“Now go and get your precious daughter.” Jin Kyong spoke, not able to take the silence that prevailed anymore. But with the mention of his daughter, sad emotions clouded his face. So she quickly said, “I will get her. Come with me and help me get our son.”

 

Ricky led them to the bedroom and unlocked the door, but before the door swung open, he walked away from there. “Ricky oppa,” the girl slurred a bit as she walked out.  “Oops, whom have we got here?” she leaned in closer as if to examine the newcomer’s face. “Ah, it’s Mrs. Lee. What a pleasure to meet you here!” she said a bit sarcastically. “But where is my Ricky oppa?” she looked over Jin Kyong’s shoulder.

 

“Sun Ah-yah, behave yourself before your appa gets you grounded for life.” Jin Kyong said softly as she leaned in closer.

 

“Mr. Lee, nice to see you too.” She waved at her father who stood behind Jin Kyong.

 

“Come, let’s get you home.” Jin K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter