Reminiscing the Kiss

Not A Passing Fancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

After Sun Ah managed to gulp down a bottle or two of soju and became a little tipsy, she managed to write an exclusive contract with Kihyun which claims her sole rights to pinch his cheeks.

 

Shownu had to do all in his power to drag her tipsy out of the restaurant. Since he had taken some alcohol too, he had to call in for a substitute driver and the entire way to her home, she kept acting all crazy but he took it all patiently.

 

At the same time, he was also equally worried about facing her parents. They sent her with him because of the trust they had on him. But he is now bringing her back in this wasted condition. He got down in front of her house and paid the driver, before ringing the doorbell.

 

He was literally holding his heart in his hand, the entire time he was waiting for the door to open. Luckily, Jin Kyong was the one who opened the door and her eyes widened when she saw how big of a mess her daughter was.

 

“What had happened?” she asked after which Shownu explained everything that had happened. “Shhh, Chan Hee is asleep. Could you get her to the room silently?”

 

So Shownu and her mother slowly managed to get her to her room without waking her father up in the process. “I will be back in a minute.” Her mother left the room, leaving the tipsy Sun Ah under Shownu’s care.

 

“Hyun Woo-ah,” she called out his name with a slur which sent shivers down his spine as it kind of sounded y to his ears. “Sit here,” she kept tugging at his wrist but he continued to stand. “Oppa, please~” she pleaded with a pout.

 

He gulped down multiple times upon hearing her calling him oppa, before he sat down beside her, a little hesitatingly. “You look so cute, especially when you smile. Do you know that?” she asked, pinching his cheeks.

 

“Yah!” he let out a chuckle at her childishness, before gently prying her hands off his cheeks while she pouted. “Shhh, lie down now.” He ushered her to get inside her comforter.

 

She lay down with a huge pout while he adjusted her comforter. “Do you know I like you?” she suddenly blurted out, making him stand frozen.

 

Before he could snap out, she caught hold of both side of his face and smacked her lips on his. His eyes widened in shock and his heart raced million miles per hour. She let go of him a minute later and rolled to her sides as if nothing had happened while he sat there in a haze, rubbing his lips.

 

He broke out of his reverie when he heard her murmur, ‘Ricky oppa,’ then something incoherent, followed by, ‘Kiss’ and again some incoherent words. Shownu let out a sigh as he thought she had kissed him thinking he was Ricky.

 

He stood up and started walking towards the door when he saw Sun Ah’s mother standing there. “Um, I’m sorry Mrs. Lee.” He started to get flustered while Jin Kyong just smiled.

 

“Are you heading back home?” Jin Kyong asked him, completely ignoring the topic about the kiss she just witnessed.

 

“Yes, I am. It’s getting late.”

 

“It’s not safe to drive when you are drunk, Dr. Son.” She said, “Why don’t you stay over for the night and get back tomorrow when you are sober?”

 

“It’s alright, Mrs. Lee. I don’t want to trouble you. And also I didn’t drink much. So I can drive myself home.”

 

“I insist, Doctor. You can stay in our guest room. It’s not a trouble at all.” She guided him towards the guest room which was just beside Sun Ah’s. “Get yourself comfortable. I will see you in the morning.” She smiled and walked back to her daughter’s room.

 

Jin Kyong changed her daughter into some comfortable nightwear and tucked her back into the comforter. She hummed a soft tune as she combed her daughter’s hair. She was glad that her husband was sleeping, or else Sun Ah would have ended up in huge trouble.

 

After she made sure her daughter was sleeping soundly, she turned the lights into a night lamp before she got on her way back to her room. She checked up on her eldest son before she walked back to her room where she adjusted her youngest son’s comforter before getting in her bed and falling asleep while hugging her husband.

 

 

Somewhere past midnight, a loud scream echoed throughout the house which woke up Shownu and Sang Ki while Chunji, Jin Young and their youngest son were still sleeping soundly since their room was on the other extreme end of the house.

 

As Shownu and Sang Ki sat on their bed, wondering what had just happened, Shownu’s phone started to ring. “Hyun Woo-ah?” a very scared voice came from the other side of the call as soon as he answered it.

 

“Sun Ah-ya, what’s the matter?” he asked as he stood up from the bed.

 

“I’m sorry to disturb you so late in the night. But I’m scared.” She whispered. “I don’t want my parents to k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter