Trip To Camp

Not A Passing Fancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

The sudden kiss between Shownu and Sun Ah was interrupted and then Shownu was called in to interact with his professor for whom the party was arranged. So he had to leave Sun Ah behind.

 

She waited there for some time but Shownu wasn’t back yet. And before he did, Kihyun showed up and informed her that her brother has come to take her home.

 

Initially Sun Ah was upset that Shownu had called for her brother but later Kihyun convinced her that Shownu did it for her own good. Though she was still a bit upset, she still decided to let him know before she left.

 

So she made Kihyun take her to where he was. However, when he came in sight, she noticed that he wasn’t alone and that he was being comfortable with a girl hanging onto him.

 

That upset her a lot but still she understood the fact that he was not her boyfriend. So it was not right of her to expect him to behave like one. However, she was still upset and was not really sure why she even got upset for it in the first place.

 

 

A little while after Sun Ah left the party place, Shownu freed himself from his professor and his daughter who was clinging onto him the entire time and the first thing he did was look out for Sun Ah.

 

“Guys, did you see Sun Ah anywhere?” Shownu asked as he flopped down beside his boys.

 

“She left long ago, hyung.” Kihyun said, looking in his direction.

 

“What? She left without telling you? I thought you both are a thing now?” Wonho asked while Minhyuk nudged him. “What? I was just stating the fact.” Wonho hissed as he looked at him.

 

‘Look,’ Hyungwon mouthed, pointing to Shownu who seemed lost in thoughts.

 

“She tried informing you hyung but you seemed a little occupied. So she asked me to let you know.” Kihyun said, patting the older male’s shoulder while trying to console him.

 

 

 

The next morning, Shownu went over to Sun Ah’s home to drive her to her school as usual before he could go to his hospital. He rang the bell and waited for a few seconds for the door to be opened. “Dr. Son?” Jin Kyong, Sun Ah’s mother opened the door. “I thought you were busy today?” she sounded doubtful. “Come in,”

 

She let him in and they both sat down on the couch. “Sun Ah has left to school already,” she told him.

 

“She did?” Shownu was surprised to hear that since she hasn’t informed him about it, not even through a text.

 

“Yeah,” Jin Kyong looked apologetic, “She said she had to leave a bit earlier than usual. My brother has come on vacation. So he took her to school today.”

 

Shownu nodded his head slightly before he took leave from her. The entire ride to his hospital, he couldn’t help but think that Sun Ah was avoiding him and he kind of had an idea why as Kihyun had given him a heads up earlier about what had happened at the party.

 

 

 

The next few days, Shownu couldn’t really meet Sun Ah. He didn’t really try hard enough to meet her as he thought he shouldn’t force her. On the other hand, Sun Ah was a bit disappointed that he didn’t even care that she wasn’t talking to him.

 

Sun Ah was not the same by the end of the week. Things between her and her brother was not the same anymore after that day in school. Her brother was avoiding her already and now Shownu was doing the same too. It hurt her beyond words.

 

 

The weekend came by and she did her voluntary work at the medical center as usual but she purposely ignored Shownu at all circumstances while the other boys were getting frustrated to see their friend a bit out of place.

 

They all decided to do something about it and so they signed Sun Ah up for the medical camp they would be conducting in a week or two when the school vacation starts or so they told when they convinced her.

 

The medical center where they volunteer has organized a small camp along with an outing for 2 weeks or so. The boys even met with her mother and informed her everything about their plan. Well, most of it.

 

Since Jin Kyong is fond of Shownu too, and also since she doesn’t mind Sun Ah dating him, she agreed with the plan. She has already seen how Shownu looks after her daughter when they both are just friends and so she believed that he wouldn’t hurt Sun Ah even by mistake in case they started dating.

 

 

 

The day of the camp arrived and Wonho picked her up from her house. When Wonho and Sun Ah got out of the car in their common meeting point, Shownu was surprised to see her.

 

However, she was still openly ignoring him, so he still kept his distance. They all boarded the bus, one by one and everyone avoided sitting beside Sun Ah and when Shownu boarded the bus in the end, it was pretty much the only seat left for him.

 

Shownu hesitatingly sat down beside her and this hesitation hurt her feelings a bit. And as if that wasn’t enough, the girl because of whom all these avoiding started was also travelling along with them.

 

Whenever both of their hands touched each other's by chance, Shownu quickly retrieved his hands which only hurt Sun Ah more. And when they made a rest stop, everyone got down from the bus except

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter