Will You?

Not A Passing Fancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys ^^ I'm in serious need of help on how to proceed this story any further after this chapter. So if you have any suggestions, please do contact me through PM or comments here. Thank you ^^

Also I'm not really satisfied with how this chapter turned out. Feel like the flow wasn't that smooth. So I apologize in advance.

No One's POV:

 

Days passed by and Sun Ah and Shownu were quite busy with their own work, especially the former with her University that they got to meet each other only once in a while.

 

And now that Sun Ah’s family knew about the two of them, Sun Ah didn’t had to make up some sort of excuses when she went out to meet him. “I’m going out with Shownu,” she called out as she put on her shoes.

 

“Is hyung outside?” Sang Ki asked while Chunji sat beside him, without turning his head away from the TV screen.

 

“No, he isn’t here now. I’m meeting him at his place.”

 

“At his place? Does he live alone?” Chunji asked this time, finally looking at his daughter.

 

“No, he shares the apartment with a few others. He asked me to come over for dinner with them, appa. So shall I leave now?”

 

Chunji remained silent for a while before he said, “So it’s just something like dinner with friends? Hmmm, then take Han Min too.”

 

“Uh? Han Min?” she looked at her father confused.

 

“Why? You are just going to hang out with them, aren’t you? What is Han Min going to do?”

 

“But appa, wouldn’t he feel sleepy quite early?”

 

“If he did, then you bring him back here.” Chunji flashed an innocent smile at his daughter.

 

“But,”

 

“Take him with you or stay home.” Chunji said, before turning back to the TV screen.

 

Sun Ah understood that it would be of no use arguing with him anymore. She let out a heavy sigh and asked her mother’s help to get Han Min ready before she took him out with her.

 

Chunji had asked Sun Ah to take a taxi and so, as they were on their way to Shownu’s place, she sent him a text giving him a heads up of the little devil’s company.

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

“Appa, why did you send Minnie with her? I feel like I should have accompanied her.” Sang Ki said.

 

Chunji just let out a chuckle. “I just sent a spy without being obvious about it.”

 

“Uh?” Sang Ki looked at his father in confusion.

 

“Have you ever seen your brother staying away from your sister for too long, especially when they are in a place, filled with only with people he didn’t know?” Chunji asked while Sang Ki slowly shook his head.

 

A minute later, he realized what his father was up to, “Oh my God! Appa, you are brilliant.” He praised his father while the latter just smiled at him.

 

 

 

Sun Ah reached Shownu’s place a few minutes and made her way to the apartment after paying the taxi fare. “Where are we going noona?” Han Min enquired as they rode the elevator.

 

“Just going to meet some of noona’s friends.” She said as she took hold of his hands and guided him out of the elevator as it came to a halt on the desired floor.

 

She rang the bell and the door opened a moment later, “Kihyun oppa,” she squealed as she pinched his cheeks before waving to the other guys.

 

“Whom do we have here?” Wonho asked as he bend down a little to reach Minnie’s height. “Wait! How long do you and Hyun Woo know each other?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows with a teasing look on his face.

 

“Very funny, Wonho oppa! That’s my brother. So where’s Hyun Woo?”

 

“In his room,” Minhyuk replied as he got more hyper than the actual kid in the room.

 

“Min-ah, introduce yourself to the hyungs. I will be back in a minute, okay?” she smiled at him before she made her way towards Shownu’s room.

 

She gently knocked on the door and made her way inside, “Hyun Woo-ya,” she called out as she walked in, but stopped momentarily noticing he wasn’t alone, “Hi Hyungwon oppa,” she smiled, turning a little red in embarrassment while he just smiled at her.

 

“Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt.” She said as she noticed the two of them working on some report while Shownu walked up to her and wrapped an arm over her shoulders.

 

“No, you didn’t. I will come back later.” Hyungwon said with a knowing smile, before he made his way out of the room.

 

Both Sun Ah and Shownu let out a chuckle at Hyungwon’s teasing and once he was out of the room, Sun Ah turned towards Shownu, with her hands wrapped around his waist, “So did you miss me?” she asked.

 

“What do you think?” Shownu asked with a teasing grin as he leaned in closer and gently brushed his lips against hers.

 

But before he could retract himself away from her, she wrapped her hands around his neck, grabbing the opportunity. They both stared at each other for a few more seconds, with a huge smile plastered on their face before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter