Random Visit

Not A Passing Fancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun Ah’s POV:

 

It was a weekend. Sang Ki was playing some games while I was babysitting Han Min. Both the Samchon were out for their respective works. Eomma was cooking in the kitchen while I have no idea where appa was.

 

You can say that my relationship with my mother at this point was far better than my father. I occasionally talked to eomma, especially regarding school and stuff. But I don’t remember when the last time I even spoke to my father was.

 

I know I’m being cruel but don’t you think you would have done the same too if you suddenly find out you were not a legitimate child and the person whom you thought to be your mother your whole life turns out that she was not?

 

Yeah, I happen to hold grudges over a long period. I couldn’t forgive them both that easily, especially my father since he’s the main culprit behind all this mess. Won’t you have done the same too?

 

“Han Min-ah, come here to noona.” I clapped my hand enthusiastically and put it out towards him.

 

He has started walking without any support just recently and it’s so cute to see him walk excitedly. He’s such a chubby kid that you would simply feel like taking a bite out of.

 

A few minutes later, I heard my mom call out from the kitchen. “Sang Ki-ah?”

 

“Nae eomma?” my brother replied her from the living room.

 

“Could you come here for a second? Eomma wants you to do something for me dear, could you?”

 

“What is it eomma? Your son will do anything for you.”

 

“I have cooked some food for Ricky. And also prepared some side dishes for him. Could you take it over to his place?”

 

My ears perked up at the mention of Ricky. ‘Is Sang Ki going to oppa’s house? Then I should tag along with him somehow. But how?’ I started to think of an excuse that I could give to my brother.

 

“Ricky hyung? Wae eomma?”

 

“It’s been long enough since the last time I stocked his fridge up.”

 

“But why should eomma do it?” my brother has finished his game and now walked over to the kitchen. “It isn’t like hyung is too young to take care of himself.” I silently followed behind him and stood in the kitchen doorway with Han Min in my arms, trying to sneak up on their conversation.

 

“Aish! This brat!” she playfully smacked Sang Ki’s head. “He may not be that young but he’s still like a baby brother to me. If Hyun Su and Sanghyun were staying out, I would have done the same thing to them.”

 

“But I’m not a baby any more, noona.” Hyun Su entered the kitchen.

 

“Ah, you are back already? Should I make you something refreshing to drink?” Samchon shook his head as he grabbed an empty glass from the shelf and walked up to the fridge. He grabbed the carton of orange juice and poured them into the glass, while my mom said, “You still are a baby to me.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Samchon rolled his eyes with a playful smile and walked out of the kitchen with the glass of orange juice, after placing the carton back into the fridge.

 

“Annyeong, my dearies.” He ruffled my hair, then pinched Han Min’s cheeks before walking towards the living room. Hyun Su Samchon is such a diva and full on sassy most of the time. But I love him nonetheless. Both the Samchon are such a sweethearts when it comes to me. I’m such a pampered kid, all thanks to them.

 

“Anyway,” I heard my mom start again and my attention naturally turned towards her. “Will you go or not, my dear?”

 

“Arasso eomma. I will just quickly change and come.” He walked out of the kitchen and went up the stairs towards his room while I quickly left Han Min under Hyun Su samchon’s care and dashed towards my room.

 

I changed into something simple very quickly and came downstairs even before Sang Ki did. I waited for him near the kitchen and when he came a few minutes later to pick up the packed boxes, I said, “I’m coming along with you.” And grabbed a bag from the counter while he looked up at me wide-eyed.

 

“Huh? Why would you? Hand over that bag to me.”

 

“No oppa, I won’t. Take me along, please?” I looked at him with puppy eyes.

 

“Eomma~” he called out to her and a second later, she came over. “Look at what’s she doing. She wants to tag along.” He complained to her while she looked up at me.

 

I know that she won’t let me go. So I almost gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter