A Sudden Meet Up

Not A Passing Fancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hey guys ^^ Since some of you didn't want this story to end abruptly, here I am with the next chapter!! Enjoy reading~

 

No One’s POV:

 

They stayed over at the hotel that night and headed back to the city the next morning. Since Sang Ki had drove his car the day before, and as the car wasn’t big enough, they all couldn’t leave together as they planned.

 

However, since Sang Ki came over in a hurry, he hasn’t brought his medicines along with him because of which, his body was refusing to listen to him the next morning. So Shownu decided to drive the car while the other boys decided to ride the minivan they have hired.

 

“Sang Ki-ah, I’m sorry.” Sun Ah apologized as she and Shownu helped him get in the car.

 

Sang Ki wanted to comfort his sister who was in the verge of shedding tears but his brain wasn’t being cooperative. While Shownu drove the car, none of them spoke anything except for some mild music playing in the background.

 

Halfway through the ride, Sang Ki has fallen asleep on Sun Ah’s lap while she gently combed her fingers through his hair, trying her best to hold back her tears which she only failed miserably.

 

“SunSun, don’t cry.” Shownu called out to her as he glanced through the rear view mirror while she softly nodded to him, wiping her tears away as she understood that she was just adding stress on Shownu. “He’ll be alright once he takes his medicines later.” He tried comforting her while doing his best to keep his concentration on the road.

 

“I know.” she smiled weakly, “It’s just that knowing he has to be on medication for life and seeing how it affects him if he misses just one dose and knowing that it was all my fault is just making me feel worse. And on top of that, I had to be the reason for breaking up his love as well.”

 

“Sun Ah-ya, stop blaming yourself now. I’m sure Sang Ki wouldn’t want you to do that. And if he comes to know how much you are hurting yourself because of this, it would only hurt him more. And about his breakup, it was bound to happen someday. It just happened to be yesterday. I feel it’s for the better. He’s a nice guy. He deserves more and I’m not saying this because he’s your brother.”

 

“I know,” she smiled genuinely while reaching out and softly patting his shoulder. “And I’m sorry for worrying you as well,”

 

“Aish! What did I just say now? You have to stop being sorry for everything.”

 

“I’m sor-” she started to apologize once again but held herself back on time while he just shook his head with a smile. “I love you,”

 

A shy smile appeared on Shownu’s face, “I love you too,” he replied.

 

 

 

Months passed by, where Sang Ki slowly got over Miyeon with the help of his closed ones. Meanwhile, boys from her school who witnessed Miyeon’s behavior and how she was dumped, news about the reason for her breakup quickly spread around the campus.

 

People who actually helped her in tormenting Sun Ah without knowing the actual reason, was starting to regret their actions and that reflected on how they started treating Miyeon instead.

 

Sun Ah felt bad to see how her once best friend got treated in the school and she could kind of forgive her for what she did to her but she couldn’t forget about how Miyeon treated her brother and took him for granted when all he did was love her sincerely.

 

 

Meanwhile, her relationship with Shownu only got better and better with days. He often visited her house, especially when her father wasn’t around and her mother really adored him with all her heart. But then again Sun Ah knew that her mother will adore any boy she has feelings for.

 

Sun Ah has decided to become a veterinary surgeon and being with Shownu made her push her boundaries. His constant support and drive to make her dream come true, made her work even harder to achieve it.

 

This only made Sun Ah’s mother like Shownu even more as he had positive effects on Sun Ah most of the time. When the University admission results were announced, everyone was thrilled to find out that her hard work didn’t go to waste.

 

“Eomma, I’m going out.” Sun Ah called out to her mother.

 

Sang Ki stood behind her and asked, “Going to see your boyfriend?” while she just glared at him and punched him in the stomach, asking him to keep his mouth shut. She was yet to inform her parents that she’s in a relationship.

 

“Baby, going to see Shownu?” her mother excitedly asked, giving her a wink. Sun Ah was aware that her mother already knew about Shownu and her and that she was just waiting for a confirmation. “Be safe dear. And if it gets late, ask him to drop you home, will you?”

 

She nodded her head excitedly as she rushed out to wear her shoes. But before she walked out of the house, Chunji showed up. “Where are you going?” he asked upon seeing his daughter about to head out.

 

“Just going to meet some friends.” She replied.

 

“Friends? She’s going to meet her boyfriend, appa.” Sang Ki outed her while he was helping their baby brother Han Min with something.

 

“What? Boyfriend? Stop there young lady! You are not going anywhere.” Chunji called out to her while she glared at her brother who clearly wasn’t affected by her glaring.

 

She then turned towards her mother, asking for help while Jin Kyong nodded with an assuring look that she has got her back. “Yeobo, let her go. It’s just Shownu. I’m sure your princess would be fine.”

 

“You know about this already?” Chunji glared at his wife while she smiled sheepishly. “Whatever! I don’t care who it is. You are just not going anywhere. That’s it!” he ordered his daughter while she frowned as she knew that it’s not easy to convince her father to think otherwise.

 

Jin Kyong looked at her daughter’s sulking face before turning towards her husband. “Could you come in for a moment?” Chunji nodded.

 

“Don’t you dare go out before I come back,” he warned Sun Ah as he followed his wife inside.

 

Sun Ah waited impatiently, while worrying about what was going on inside. On one side, she was a little confident that her mother would succeed in convincing her father but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter