Shownu's Girlfriend?

Not A Passing Fancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

After the day Sang Ki witnessed Sun Ah kissing Shownu when the latter was asleep, the brother got upset and he didn’t speak with his sister for a while. And this made Miyeon happy beyond words.

 

As if this wasn’t enough, she tried to drift the siblings apart. It did work in some ways. Sang Ki could clearly see the feelings Shownu harbored for his sister. But his sister was kind of oblivious to it.

 

 

One fine day, the school ended early and Sun Ah was waiting for Shownu. She was walking along the corridors of the school, when she saw a shocking scene. A girl and a guy were passionately making up.

 

She quickly marched up to them and slapped the girl. “How dare you?” the girl looked at Sun Ah in anger. “Sun Ah?” her eyes widened.

 

“You’re cheating on my brother?” Sun Ah yelled.

 

“What? What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything.” She feigned innocence.

 

“Don’t act Miyeon. I saw it with my own eyes. You both were kissing.”

 

Miyeon let out a laugh. “It was just a kiss, for Christ sake. He would kiss you too if I say so.” She smirked at Sun Ah.

 

“What the hell!” Sun Ah shrieked.

 

But before she could even finish, the guy pulled Sun Ah by the uniform collar and slammed her against the locker before pressing his lips on her. Sun Ah was taken aback by the sudden attack and her eyes widened. But before she could push him away, Miyeon yelled, “Oh my God! Sun Ah, what are you doing?”

 

As if that was the cue, the guy let go of her while he posed a smirk and a wink in her direction. “How could you do this in the school?” Miyeon yelled, with an exaggerated reaction.

 

Sun Ah looked down at herself and realized that the top few buttons of her school uniform were undone. She let out a sigh, getting tired of Miyeon’s bullying. “Why are you doing this?” Sun Ah asked, doing her best to control her anger.

 

Miyeon grabbed hold of Sun Ah’s collar and pulled her closer. “Because your brother is too much of a gentleman which is starting to make him so boring. I’m starting to get tired of him. So I’m just having a little fun. This is not going to harm your brother in any way.” She whispered and harshly let go of Sun Ah’s collar.

 

Sun Ah couldn’t control her anger anymore. So she raised her hand and slapped Miyeon across her face. “Lee Sun Ah!” she heard a familiar male voice yell at her, from behind.

 

“Sang Ki oppa,” Miyeon burst out into tears as Sang Ki walked up to her and wrapped his arms around the crying girl.

 

“What the hell was that for?” Sang Ki asked Sun Ah while comforting his crying girlfriend.

 

“I saw her making out with this guy here. They were more than making out and when I asked about it, she slapped me.” Miyeon said in between her sobs.

 

Sun Ah’s eyes widened at the drama Miyeon was putting on. “Sang Ki?” she called out to her brother but he put his hand in front of her instead, asking her to shut up.

 

“I didn’t expect this from you, Sun Ah.” Sang Ki shook his head in disappointment, before he guided his sobbing girlfriend away from there.

 

Sun Ah stood there in shock, looking at her brother who was walking away from her, without giving her any chance to explain herself. “Sunnie-ah,” she heard someone call out to her.

 

She turned around and saw Ricky standing there. She looked up at him with her eyebrows raised. “Your mother sent me here. She said that Shownu had to take care of an emergency surgery. So he wouldn’t be able to pick you up. Are you alright?” he asked her, looking at her worriedly from head to toe.

 

She looked down at her and let out sigh. “I’m okay, oppa.” She replied as she buttoned up her shirt. “Could you take me out somewhere instead of taking me home?”

 

Sun Ah didn’t want to go home when she was in such a foul mood. For one, she was worried that she might end up showing this anger on her mother. And also she was equally worried about coming across Miyeon as she might end up killing her.

 

“Sure, I can.” He replied as he led her to his car.

 

The entire ride to wherever he was taking her was silent. Sun Ah was deep in thoughts while Ricky was a little wary of what he had done the last time they both were alone.

 

“Should I drive us to the beach or?” he asked since he knew that she loved spending her time in the beach whenever she was stressed about something.

 

“How do you know?” she looked at him in amazement.

 

“I know you since your birth, Sunnie-ah.” He smiled as he turned his wheels in the direction of the beach.

 

She realized that he was right. Recently, it has started to worry her that people like Shownu and Ricky know more about her than anyone else, confusing her of her relationship with the two of them.

 

Her heart always races whenever she was around the two males which just confused her more than anything. Lately, she had been having dreams which were both sweet a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter