Hey Kiddo

Not A Passing Fancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

The ambulance arrived in a few minutes and Shownu helped the paramedics with the stretcher. He even convinced them to let him ride along with them by showing them his medical license.

 

“I will be riding with them,” Shownu informed Ricky.

 

“I will be right behind.” Ricky got into his car and started following the ambulance.

 

Shownu took them to his hospital and on the way, he has called his hospital and made all necessary arrangements. When the ambulance reached there, Jooheon and I.M were already waiting with a few of the nurses.

 

They changed Sun Ah to the hospital’s stretcher and started wheeling her in. Shownu turned towards one of the hospital staffs and asked him to help in parking Ricky’s car, before rushing in with Ricky.

 

Minhyuk and Kihyun started checking on her while Shownu rushed over to Sang Ki’s room. But only he and Miyeon were there. “Sang Ki-sshi, where’s your mother?”

 

“She isn’t here, hyung.”

 

“Could I get her number? It’s really urgent.” Sang Ki handed over his mother’s number while wondering what the urgent matter might be.

 

But a minute later he realized that it might have got something to do with his sister. So he made Miyeon help him with his crutch before he walked out, much to Miyeon’s dismay. They both found Ricky in no time and he didn’t look good.

 

“Hyung, did something happen to Sun Ah?” he asked while Ricky looked uncomfortable.

 

Shownu showed up at that time, “Did Kihyun or Minhyuk come back?” he asked to Ricky while he just shook his head. “Sun Ah had a small accident. Nothing to worry about though. Your mother will be here in a few minutes.” Shownu informed Sang Ki. “I will be back in a minute.”

 

He excused himself and walked up to where his team was, with Sun Ah. Hyungwon had just returned with the scan results. “She has fractured one of her wrist hyung. Kihyun hyung has placed it in a splint. Other than that, she hasn’t damaged anything majorly. But,” he hesitated.

 

“But?” Shownu looked at him worried but Hyungwon didn’t know how to start the topic.

 

Even Kihyun and Minhyuk were hesitant as they all know Shownu’s feelings for her. But as doctors, they have to be professional too. So a minute later, Minhyuk finally spoke of what they all thought.

 

“You all think so too?” Shownu sighed. “I’m worried too. But I hope it didn’t happen. The girl is too sensitive. I’m worried of what she would do if what we fear has really happened.”

 

“It’s advisable to take a test, hyung. Better be safe than sorry.” Minhyuk said while Kihyun and Hyungwon nodded.

 

“I know. But she’s still a minor. So we need her legal guardian’s permission. Her mother will be here now. So let’s wait for some more time.”

 

 

Sun Ah was moved into a room soon after. Sang Ki sat himself on the bed beside Sun Ah and kept holding her hand in his, while the others were scattered around the room.

 

She was unconscious for the next few hours and everyone looked troubled till the moment she opened her eyes. The first thing she did was wrap her hands around her brother, “Sang Ki-ah, I had a terrible nightmare. You met with an accident and nearly died.”

 

She then looked around the room and got confused, “What happened? And why am I here?” she asked, looking at the IV fluid that was running through her veins.

 

“Don’t you remember what had happened to you?” Ricky asked anxiously while she just shook her head.

 

Shownu was getting uncomfortable with every passing second. He took Sun Ah’s mother aside and spoke to her about his fear. “Will she agree to take the test?” he asked Jin Kyong worriedly.

 

Jin Kyong was still in shock from the news she just heard. She couldn’t believe that her daughter was assaulted and that it could be a ual assault at that.

 

When she got back to the room, everyone knew something wasn’t right. “Eomma, is something the matter?” Sang Ki asked while Sun Ah just looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter