Junhoe

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"yah! Bobby can you please learn to clean up after yourself?" i whined as i pushed a box of napkins towards him while he munched on his hamburger 

"Sorry Jen!" He replied as he whipes his face with one too many tissues 

IKON's manager decided to take us out to eat today, and there was no getting out of it since they refused to give me my paycheck for the month if i left too early. 

It was a cold winter day, the sun was hiding behind the dark grey clouds and the winds were blowing the last leaves off the trees. Since that day, Hanbin and i have been able to handle each other's company better now. Dont get me wrong, we still find ways to screw each other over, but at least now we know it's never serious. He's been visiting my mother lately too, in fact all the IKON members have. Hanbin made sure i had told everyone at work about what was going on in my private life so that i'd be let off more easily now. And truthfully im thankful he did, because id never push myself to say it on my own. 

Working at YG entertainment hasn't been that bad anymore. My work load has been limited to only the IKON guys, and honestly they are tolerable now. Truthfully, i enjoy their company. It helps reduce the stress of everything going on at home and the guys are pretty fun to be around (dont tell them i said that though). 

"earth to Jen!!!" Donghyuk said as he poked my shoulder

"uh?" i replied still half engulfed in my thoughts

"you're phone's been vibrating for the past 10minutes!" he explained as he grabbed a packet of fries from the middle of the table and started to eat

"my phone?.." i looked at it to see 5 missed called from my teacher. 

oh ..........

I got up off my seat and started pushing my way through the guys to find somewhere private to take the call.

"What's wrong with you?" Hanbin asked as i stepped over him

"nothing" i said as i moved passed him and the others without looking back "just a call from school. ill be back soon"

I left the room to re-dial the number that had called me several times. I was in big trouble. I'd been skipping classes at school for the past couple months. Honestly i thought i was doing a good job with keeping up my work without anyone noticing but i guess i wasnt. With all that was going on at home i thought it would be best to work to pay off the debt we collecting due to all the hospital bills, so ive been missing a "couple" classes just to get some extra hours at work.

"hi..... Sun saeung nim....." i hesitated 
"Jennifer! Where have you been? Do you know how many classes you've missed? At this rate you wont be able to graduate! Im staying at school for 30 more minutes. Come pick up your work and if you dont have a good excuse as for why you havent been in school, ill have to bring the Principal into this!"
"i understand, im sorry. ill be there soon" 

Well... that went well..... I hung up and sat on one of the many chairs that were in the hall. 

"I could hear the yelling from here aha must have been bad eh?"

I turned my head to see Junhoe leaning against the wall. He must have heard everything.

"umm yea i guess aha" i paused, "i guess i have to leave early then" i said as i stood up from my seat to make my way into the room

Everyone was still enjoying their meals as i entered.

"Jen! you have to try this sandwhich! Bobby put some fries in it and Jinywan added some peppers! Trust me it's soooooo goood!" Hanbin tried to shove a piece of the "masterpiece" in my mouth but i pushed it aside letting him know i wasnt interested in being a subject to their crazy food experiments.

I walked over to the manager and told him i had to leave now because of a school emergency. Thankfully he understood (which meant my paycheck wouldnt be harmed). I grabbed my coat from my chair and started to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Hanbin asked as he followed me to the door

"Just have to do something at school" i replied as i zipped my jacket

"just? You're not hiding anything right?"

i nodded to reassure him everything was alright. Which was somewhat the truth... i mean i wasnt expelled or suspended from school yet....i hadnt failed anything either.....i was...just really close to it....lol

"well it's a long walk from here, ill come with you" Hanbin started to shove the last piece of fries in his mouth and grab his jacket 

"no! no, it's fine Hanbin. Really i dont mind going alone"

He started to rebuttle when suddenly Junhoe showed up.

"ill come with you. Hanbin i think the manager is calling you for something anyway." Junhoe had his jacket on already. Hanbin and i both stared at him with confused expressions. It wasnt like him to volunteer to do something out of his way. Truthfully it was shocking to see him do anything that forced him to exert some energy.

Hanbin tried to rebuttle but the manager really was asking for him so he couldnt say much. He gave me a final goodbye and a "dont get sick or ill have to beat you up" remark as he went back into the room.

___________________

Junhoe and i started to walk our way to my school now. The walk was only 15minutes long. Thankfully it wasnt too far or else our awkward silence would eat both of us alive.

The wind was very strong during this time of day. It was getting darker and darker as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter