Hanbin Part I

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanbin! you here?" i yelled out after every door i opened at YG entertainment.

I had already checked the dorm before coming here just to make sure he wasnt home. Bobby had reassured me he was still at the entertainment, in one of the recording rooms.

 

I had never ran this much for someone else my entire life. Where on earth was Hanbin!?!? He'd truly pay for making me search for him so much.

Finally i heard someone faintly rapping in a room thats door was slightly propped open. As i got closer to the door, his voice got clearer..... it was hanbin.

My nerves started to kick in now that i had found him. All that adrenaline i had saved up went down the drain and i felt like a coward. How on earth was i supposed to talk to Hanbin..... just bringing the topic up would be a mission, let alone confessing my feelings.

I put my hand on the door knob and waited patiently to decide whether i should enter the room or not. It felt like hours had passed by as i pathetically stalled outside the room.

Now or never Jen....now or never. I finally decided to just push the door open and rush in and say what was on my mind. One......two......three.....GO! As i pushed the door, it was much lighter than i had anticipated and opened much quicker than i had pushed. The force of the door slamming open made me stumble on my own footing and fall to the ground.

ow!........ it's ok, as long as Hanbin isnt looking...it's ok

"lol wth was that"

I look up at the sound of Hanbin's voice. He was standing by the door holding the door knob and looking down at me.......

"i thought you were waiting for me to open the door since you werent coming in" he explained

My mind was suffocating with a bunch of thoughts. First off i was embarrassed at how lame my entrance became... now the rest of what i had to say would be ten times harder to let out. Secondly, Hanbin the idiot knew i was at the door making me look even more pathetic..... thirdy my knees hurt from the fall and i kinda dont wanna get up to see his face right now.

"do you plan to stay down there all night? if you dont have anything to report then go home, im busy" He let go of the door and moved back into the recording booth, which was a tiny room inside the actual room, to work on the lyrics he was trying to plan.

He was still upset. You could tell my his dry tone and his ty attitude.

I finally got up and brushed my knees before i walked towards the recording booth that Hanbin was in. I needed to get this off my chest and i needed to do it now.

"we need to talk Hanbin.... it's not work related"

"if it's not work related im not interested." he replied

"You need to cut the whole "cold" act hanbin and just listen for once"

Hanbin shut his notebook harshly and got up from his chair, "i dont think talking to you is really appropriate, especially if you're with another member of my group" He started to move to the door but before he could reach the knob i stood inbetween his exit and him, and shut the door behind me.

"you're not leaving before i get to explain myself"

"move jen" Hanbin tried to nudged me to the side so he could turn the door knob of the recording booth open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter