Hayi and Hanbin

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we walked, we looked to the sky and noticed it turning all gloomy and dark.

Junhoe gripped my hand as he looked up to the sky.

"ill be fine" i reassured him as we walked into the building.

I could feel my heart beating faster though. I was scared but i couldnt let Junhoe know. I didnt want him to worry about something like this. Especially when he was in such a good mood.

We walked through the halls to make our way to the practice room.

"omg Jen??? is that you? you look amazing! I didnt think you had it in you!?" Hayi loudly walked our way as Hanbin followed.

For some reason, i didnt like Hayi. She had done nothing to me but something about her gave me a bad vibe. I scooted behind Junhoe, shielding myself from her view.

"oh! what's this! you guys are holding... hands??? OMG ARE YOU DATING?" Hayi jumped up and down waiting for us to answer

Hanbin's attention darted right to us as he heard Hayi. His eyes examined our linked hands and then at my face. 
I was embarrassed and red and couldnt find the courage to answer Hayi. So i waited for Junhoe to answer instead.

"yea i guess we are" He gave Hayi a half smile and lead me into the practice room.

As we walked in, so did Hayi and Hanbin. 

I knew he was looking at me, so i did my best to not look his way. I didnt want to have any awkward interaction with him.

IKON’s manager walked in and told us all to listen to his instructions for today. He gave us all individual instructions, but ofcourse Hayi and Hanbin were partnered together for their task.

The manager told me i'd be working outside today, he needed me to gather things and put them in the IKON tour bus.

I instantly started to think about the weather outside and so did Junhoe.

"let me take Jen's job, ill get it done faster" Junhoe argued, but nothing he said was changing the manager's mind since that would affect Junhoe's own schedule.

"it's fine junhoe, i'll be done in no time" There was no point in starting a huge issue about this. Everyone's eyes were on us and it made me feel uncomfortable. Junhoe looked at me with his concerned expression, i rubbed his shoulder letting him know everything would be fine.

"alright, but as soon as you feel even the slightest bit of anxiety, i want you to come in ok?"

i nodded my head as i got up to start my work.

I quickly made my way to the washroom before heading out. I splashed my face with cold water and tied my hair back in a pony tail.

"you'll be fine" i whispered to myself as i looked at my reflection

Before leaving, i took some paper towels to dry my hands and face. 

As i made my exit, Hayi was entering the washroom now.

"oh Jen! can i talk to you for a second?" she pulled me back into the washroom without allowing me the chance to answer beforehand

"yea?" i asked cautiously, waiting for her to speak

"Hanbin and i are planning to go official soon. No one knows we are dating. I wanted you to be the first since i know you have history with him" Her expression was serious. Her arms folded in front of her as she glared into my soul

"o-ok..." was all that managed to escape my mouth. I felt a pain i shouldnt be feeling. i dont know why but something inside of me felt crushed, even though i had no right.

"Also, it's not fair to him that you give him the cold shoulder yet you're moving on with your life. All im asking is for you to act kindly toward him. he doesnt owe you anything Jen, but for some reason he's not the same as before. You cant use your mother's death as an excuse for everything"

".... what did you say?" i couldnt believe she would say something so shallow

"what? it's kind of obvious you're using that as something to make people pity you" her words stung and i could feel a lump forming in my throat but i refused to show any sort of pitiful emotions in front of her 

"..... i've never asked for anyone's pity...." i was angry and hurt and you could hear it in my voice

"good. Just do a better job at making people believe that" And with those words she walked out of the washroom, leaving me alone with my thoughts

________________________________________________

I grabbed the first couple boxes from the storage room and walked towards the main doors.

I took a deep breath and tried my best to ignore the conversation i just had with Hayi. I was already filling up with anxiety as the skies got darker, i didnt want to think about something else right now.

Just get it done Jen.

I opened the doors and walked my way over to the tour bus. After unlocking the trunk, i placed the first set of boxes down and took a deep breath.

"that wasnt so bad" i said to myself as i walked back into the building to grab the next set of boxes.

One by one the trips became more easier, even though the boxes started to get heavier. Thankfully it hadnt started raining yet, and i was almost half way done with the work. My heart was still beating fast but i started to assume it was just because i was working hard.

As i placed another set of boxes in the trunk i felt a water droplet land on my nose.

No.

"it's ok jen, just a few more boxes and you'll be done" i gave myself a peptalk as i started to run into the building.

I went back into the storage room, grabbing 5 more boxes. (3 more than ive done before, but this was the only way to get the job done faster).

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter