Stop Lying

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jen!! Where are you going! We have a lunch date remember!!" 

I was caught. 
I turned back to see Leehi waving at me, while Junhoe and Hanbin stood behind her minding their own business. 
I was trying so hard to be invisible today so that i could escape this death sentence, but i guess even being invisible is no help when it comes to avoiding people.

"oh Leehi, i actually have to be somewhere right now. im a bit busy" i lied

"lol nonsense ! you dont have to go to the hospital anymore right! i heard about your frequent trips! Plus now you've got no one but yourself to worry about! Which means you can take some time out of your day for your friends! So come on!" She ran over towards me and grabbed my arm, leading me back to the guys

her words were truthful but stung. if i was alone right now, i'd probably be shedding some tears.

We started to walk out of the building and head to the parking lot where Leehi had parked her car.

"oh btw Jen, call me Hayi... it feels weird being called by my formal name"

Hayi..... ok then.

Hanbin sat in the seat next to the drivers seat, leaving Junhoe and i at the back. i kept glancing his way trying to figure out what was on his mind as he scrolled through his phone. It felt like he was in a completely different world.

I heard the sound of a phone camera. I looked over to Junhoe who was smiling as he took pictures of me.

"wahh! Junhoe! Not fair! i look terrible! Stop taking pics!" i whined as i grabbed his hands to bring the phone closer to me so i could delete the pictures

"what! No! You looked so cute! You've had this clueless expression on for a couple of days and ive been dying to capture it!!" He laughed as he pulled his phone away

I gave up the fight as i realized there was no way i'd get the phone. "can i at least see the pic?" I pleaded

After a few seconds of hesitation, he handed me the phone so i could see. 
And just as expected, i looked terrible.

My hair was a complete mess, my mouth was partially open while my eyes looked droopy. I looked like a kid falling asleep in math class! It was such an ugly picture and i wanted to delete it so badly.

Junhoe snatched his phone back when he realized my thumb was moving closer to the delete button.

"nice try there" he said while turning his phone off and placing it back in his pocket

"we're here guys!!! It's one of my favourite cafes! They always have a private room ready for me since i hate being disturbed my the paparazzi."

We got out of the car and entered the cafe from the back, where Hayi met the owner and introduced all of us. He took us to the room she was referring to earlier, and left right after we ordered some food.

"well isn't this splended uh hanbin!" She grabbed the cloth from the table and placed it on her lap and looked towards hanbin who was still not paying any of us any attention.

"ya!" hanbin yelled as Hayi snatched his phone away from him and placed it in her bag

"we're here to socialize hanbin, so for once try putting some effort into the conversations" she was strict with her words, hanbin couldnt argue.

He looked up and eyed Junhoe, and than me. He looked at me for about 30 seconds before looking back at Hayi

"i have nothing to say"

I felt like his words were being directly to me as he spoke, and i couldnt help but feel pitiful

"okay well this environment doesnt it?" hayi said as she called in a waiter, "we need drinks.... a lot of drinks"

We all awkwardly waited in silence for the food to arrive. Once a waiters came in, all our eyes darted towards them. 

"im sorry ma'am, the food will take a while. But we brought you the drinks you asked for" and with that, 3 other waiters walked in with bottles of soju and different types of wine, ready for us all to enjoy.

"that is fine! drink up everyone!" Hayi screamed as she opened a bottle of soju and poured it in for Hanbin and herself.

"arent you going to drink?" Hayi asked me as i pushed my glass away

"im not really a good drinker" i embarrassly admitted as Junhoe nodded his head

"yea she's terrible, this one time hanbin an--" i quickly hit his shin to shut him up. There was no reason for him to bring up that embarrassing story of me. Especially now... after everything that had happened....

"what! what's the story!! c'mon Jen, we're friends! you cant just leave that out!!" Hayi whined as she drank another glass of soju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter