Sick Part 2

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you need to sleep Jen, let me take over for now" Bobby placed his hand on my shoulder as i replaced the old towel on Hanbin's forehead with a new one. 

"no it's fine, im not tired" 

Bobby sighed and left once more. 

It was 1:56am now, he'd been checking up on me every 30minutes to make sure i was ok and so was Hanbin. I had told him i wasnt tired but truth is i'm exhausted. My back aches from the position ive been sitting in, my eyes are red and sore for constantly staying alert to tend to Hanbin, and my hands are tired of frequently massaging Hanbin's arms and changing the towel on his forehead. 

But my fatigue was nothing compared to Hanbins, and every time i dared to look at his face, it'd bring tears to my eyes. 

As i placed the new towel on his forehead, i whiped the sweat off his neck and face. His fever was still so high and he was breathing heavily. I made sure to give him several blankets to keep him warm enough as i also placed a couple heat pads under him to keep him from shivering. 

"you're such an idiot" i whispered as i held his limp hand.

Bobby's words kept replaying in my mind as i sat beside Hanbin. To think hanbin knew how bad his condition was yet he still came to help me, made my heart ache even more. That is why i needed to be the only one to take care of him right now, i had to repay the debt i had collected. 

At around 2:37am, Hanbin's fever finally went down. His heartbeat and breathing also slowed down to normal rate and it looked like the constant care i was giving him was finally having an affect. My tense body finally let go as i closed my eyes and absorbed myself into the dark room around me. 

After a few minutes of complete silence and absolutely no movements, I got up from my spot carefully (making sure nt to wake up hanbin), and headed to the kitchen quietly to get a drink of water. 

"is he doing better?" I heard Junhoe's voice as i sipped on my water 

"yea... his fever's going down thankfully" i managed to say through my weak voice 

"and how are you?" Junhoe walked closer to examine my state. "hey.... it's alright to let it all out Jen...... it must have been scary for you" 

Junhoe could see right through my "strong-girl" act. He approached me and pulled me into a comforting hug. As our bodies contacted one another, all the stress and worries i was holding back escaped. I silently cried as i gripped on to Junhoe, hoping this sense of 'reassurance' wouldnt dissappear. If Junhoe wasnt here right now, id probably be engulfed in my own dark thoughts... truth is, i was scared... i was tired, frightened and alone. And i didnt want to be by myself right now. Junhoe's arms felt like a safe haven as i held on to him for quite some time. 

 I sniffed and whiped my tears as i parted away from him. I could feel my face burning from all the crying and i was too embarrassed to look up to Junhoe. 

"you're alright ok? dont get too worked up all on your own. If you need someone, you know where to find me" He ruffled up my hair before he grabbed a bottle of water and walked back into his room. 

I could tell he knew i was uneasy about him seeing my face right n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter