Rain

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i'm being serious about what i said back there jen" Junhoe and i were standing outside my house

"i was too" i silently answered back

Junhoe smiled as he ruffled my hair, "dont sound so down about it, ill make sure to bring back the 'happy jen' for good"

His words made me smile, i held onto his hand as it rested on my head, "i hope you do"

_________________________________________

After we said goodbye, Junhoe went back to the dorm and i entered my house.

I took my jacket off and threw it on the ground before i collapsed onto my bed.

"am i doing the right thing?" i whispered to myself

what does 'right' even mean ...

__________________________________________

"LOL STOP! that tickles!!!!" i screamed as i pushed hanbin away from me

"Ya!! No pushing! im just trying to show you my love!!" Hanbin tugged me down onto the floor with him and my bed sheets fell as well

"no hanbin! Stop!!! please! Anything but this!" i pleaded while i gripping his wrists to stop him from tickling me any further

"anything?" he smirked as he pulled me closer to him, staring directly into my eyes

He began to push his hand up to my face and softly outlined my features. Tracing around my lips as he desperately wished for contact. His finger then fell from my lips to the side of my jaw and then my neck. Slowly outlining every inch he could touch. Marking his territory.

"you're all mine" he whispered as he softly kissed my bottom lip

I moved my hand to his shirt collar and slowly began to ed his shirt.

"are you sure?" he whispered while holding my hand, stopping me from going too far

"yea" i whispered back. 

He had been waiting for that answer all day. He slowly got up from where he was laying and tugged his shirt off, revealing his perfect cream skin and solid abs and muscles. 
His hands then traced the zipper on my shirt, tugging it down slowly to reveal my skin.

His touch tingled my body once he reached the rim of my sweatpants. He tugged a bit down to expose the rim of my underwear, as he lightly moved his fingers around my hip bone to electrify my nerves.

I couldnt take the teasing any more. My skin felt warm and my heart was racing too fast. If he didnt kiss me soon, i felt like i was going to explode.

I took his hand, and intertwined my fingers with him. This gave him the 'go to' to start making love.

Our bodies were now one, synchronized with every movement and every touch. I had shut my eyes to fully experience this moment, as hanbin showered me with his affection.

Leaving love bites on my neck, while his hands felt my body.

I moaned.

I could feel his lips forming a smile on my body as he realized his touch was the reason for my reaction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter