Dorm

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really wish they didnt make us wear skirt uniforms during this cold weather. It was like they were asking us to catch a cold. 

Schools been ok so far, ofc i got scolded some more by other students and teachers but other than that im almost on top of my game once more. Tests aren't too bad but the homework is hard to manage when i have to do it in the practice room with all the guys around.

"hey loser"

I looked behind me to see Hanbin following me

"ew you creep, shouldnt u be at practice"

"where do you think im going right now idiot" He walked a tad bit faster to match my pace

Hanbin's eye's traveled up and down, examining my school uniform and my shivering body. He took his two and slightly lifted the edge of my skirt and observed the fabric.

"Ya! you ! what are you doing" i pushed his hand aside and patted my skirt down in place. 

"relaaaax i wasnt looking at you" he said as he focused his eyes on the path ahead of us. "guess someone's mind is always in the gutters i see" he muttered while now walking ahead of me.

I looked around to make sure no one saw us. As the coast was clear i ran up to Hanbin and we started walking together to YG entertainment.

"oh by the way, your mom told me to tell you that you can’t go home tonight since she doesnt trust the new neighbours in your block yet"

i let out a small laugh "does she expect me to sleep on the streets then?"

"nope. you'll be staying at our dorm" Hanbin proudly said as his gaze still ingored mine.

I froze in my spot, letting Hanbin walk several steps ahead of me until he noticed i wasnt beside him any longer.

"my mom's gone crazy. you've gone crazy for thinking this is alright" i started to walk in circles realizing the mess i was in. I would not stay in a dorm with IKON. They were so weird and too messed up and plus how was i supposed to be comfortable with 7 guys in the same area as me. No. i wont agree to this.

Hanbin walked back to me as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"ohhhhh Jen..... everythings already set and ready. We've also told our manager so you really cant get out of this one uh?" His lips formed one of the largest smiles ive ever seen him make. He was enjoying my misery and i couldnt say anything to get myself out of this one.

______________________________________________________

Hanbin proudly opened the door to their dorm as i walked behind him hoping none of the other members were still awake to see me.

"hanbin make sure u dont make any unnecessary noise, i dont wanna wake anyone up" i whispered as i took my jacket off and put on some slippers that were placed out for me.

"HEY GUYS JEN'S HERE" Hanbin yelled as soon as i was finished saying what i had to say.

He giggled as i frowned at his childish behaviours.

Jinhwan rushed to the entrance as he heard my name and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"jen!!!! we're gunna have so much fun tonight. the guys and i plan to make ure stay very comfortable and enjoyable!!!" he seemed much more excited than i was

"yah! no skinship!" Junhoe yelled from behind as he saw what Jinhwan was doing.

Jinhwan immediately let go of me at the sound of Junhoe's voice, "right... i forgot that was part of the rules" He then tucked his hand inside his sleeve and grabbed mine to lead me into the living room, where the rest of the guys were.

"daaammnnnnn lookin' good in that uniform Jen" i rolled my eyes at bobby as he proudly smiled after his witty comment.

"oh yea you dont have anything to sleep in do you" Hanbin said as he walked into the room after hanging up his jacket and putting on a pair of his own slippers

"ill give her something to wear" Junhoe spoke before Hanbin had the chance to say what he was about to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter