Everything is Nothing Now

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My room was dark and empty. I hadnt left my house in about 2 weeks. The burial was possibly the last place i made an social contact with anyone, but even there i kept to myself. 
I had no desire to speak to anyone, or to see anyone. 

My mother was gone. 

There was no one left worth to see. 

~sometimes holding on....does more damage.....than letting go~~ 

I pulled the covers off of me and forced myself to eat something. I hadnt touched food for several days. I seemed to have lost my appetite for almost everything. 

I dragged my feet across the floor as i slowly made my way to the kitchen. Slightly looking at my surroundings to see the house completely misplaced since that day. Things were scattered around the ground and the funeral flowers were dying on my table. I looked over to my door, realizing i had shut it closed and locked it completely to make sure no one dared come into my house. 

I was in no mood to talk.... about anything.... my feelings..... my future..... my mom. 

I opened the kitchen tap, to get myself a glass of water. As i sipped on the liquid i noticed my phone blinking underneath the several letters of remorse i had collected from the funeral. 

Dragging my feet slowly, i moved myself closer to my phone. I was avoiding it since i knew people would be sending me messages about what happened. 

The typical 'im so sorry for your loss' and 'if you need anything please ask' were things i knew i'd see much more of now. 

how pathetic 

I never really understood what the point was of sending such soulless messages. It was no secret these words were just words. No one really cared for one another unless it benefited them in some way. 

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter