Date

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I moved to the room beside the practice room to hand in a couple files that the manager asked me to forward.

"there you are!" Hanbin ran up to me and took his beanie off only to tug it way too hard onto my own head. He kept hold of it, and pushed it down as far as it could go, forcing me to lose my eyesight and any possibility of breathing through my nose.

 

"yah! hanbin! can you ever be serious!" i yelled as i tried to rip the hat off my head

His hands finally let go of the hat, letting me push it above my eyes to see him grinning at his accomplishment.

I still hadnt told anyone about what happened that day at the cafe with Junhoe, i was trying to avoid the topic at all cost and it seemed like Junhoe wasn't bringing it up either.

"lets go out for lunch" Hanbin said as he grabbed his hat back from me and placed it on his head.

I was about to reply but then we both turned around to the sound of the door open behind us.

"jen! are you ready to leave?" Junhoe was at the door, holding onto my jacket. Ready for what?

Hanbin had stopped talking now and was facing Junhoe with a confused expression, similar to mine.

Junhoe had his jacket on and was waiting for me to take mine. oh . i just remembered..... we were supposed to have our "date" today.....i had to find a way hide this from Hanbin.

"OHHHH yea im ready" i quickly ran towards Junhoe and took my jacket from him. Hanbin, now confused as ever, asked us where we were going

I wished Junhoe wouldnt answer but something between the two of them seemed a bit off. And lately i realized they really liked to get on each other's nerves. So ofcourse it would be too good to be true for him not to mention what we were doing.

"a date?!?!" Hanbin seemed surprised as he looked my way to see if i had anything to do with this or if i agreed.

"so like you...you guys are like a thing?" he questioned as he pointed back and forth between us

I felt my cheeks turn red as his words left his mouth "what! ahahah no! im just hanging out with--" i was cut off my Junhoe

"yea kind of, im taking her out, that must mean something" Junhoe's voice was so strict now

Hanbin scratched the back of his head and then put his hands in his pocket "well..... alright i guess.... have fun"

was that all he had to say?? really? i expected more from him.... idk at least make fun of me hanbin

Without saying another word, he walked passed us without looking my way and left the room

________________________________________________________________

We decided to make our "date" low profile and ended up just going for a walk in a local park. The weather was much nicer today, not too cold and nice enough to enjoy the beautiful nature around us.

Junhoe and i walked side-by-side without saying much to begin with. He had bought us some cotton candy so we'd have something to munch on as we walked.

As usual the awkward silence was killing me, so i decided to do something about it 

"oh look at that little baby chipmunk!!!" i pointed at the little guy as we walked closer to it.

"dont touch it Jen!" Junhoe warned as he laughed at my inability to stay calm.

"Junhoe, it's so cute!!!! i wanna keep it!" i whined as the chipmunk ran further and further away from me.

He laughed at my attempt to catch it, "here hold on" Junhoe took some bread from a couple who were feeding squirrels and geese, and came back to where he asked me to patiently wait. He then knelt down and reached his arm out with the bread in his hand to where the chipmunk was hiding.

I knelt down beside him and watched patiently as the chipmunk slowly made it's way to the food.

"omg Junhoe... it's right beside you" i pointed out as the chipmunk took the food out of his hand

"do you wanna try?" he motioned towards me as his eyes stayed focus on the animal

i nodded my head as he took my hand and placed some bread crumbs on it. He held onto me so that he could direct my hand close enough for the animal to come take the food. "yea just like that. dont flinch or else he'll run away" Junhoe whispered as the chipmunk started to feed off my hand

Once we ran out of bread the little animal ditched us and we decided to move on with our walk.

Junhoe's eyes were focused on a couple walking ahead of us. He seemed to be staring at their linked hands and it made me laugh.

"omg dont tell me the "tough cold Junhoe" is into that kind of stuff?" i nudged him as he kept looking their way

"idk...never done it before so i cant really say" He seemed embarrassed by my laughter and dug his face inside the thick scarf wrapped around his neck.

"why dont we give it a try uh? instead of you just laughing at me?" he held out his hand in front of me, patiently waiting for me to grab hold of it.

My ears started burning, i guess holding hands was something people do on dates uh? But i felt so awkward about it, especially since i really didnt know how i felt about this whole dating thing either.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter