Hanbin Part II

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I started to panic, it was freezing cold in the booth since the heating didnt circulate to this area. The only thing we had to keep ourselves warm was the light above us, which barely gave off any heat. Soon all the lights of the building turned off as they were put on an automatic schedule during the night. Now it was just Hanbin and I in the dark....in this tiny room.....all alone.

 

I gave up on calling for someone long ago, so i decided to go sit in the corner of the room hoping to conserve my energy and heat. Whereas Hanbin kept yelling and hitting the door with his fist trying to hope someone would come get us.

"hanbin! let it go! no one's coming!" i yelled as i tried to get him to stop and conserve his energy as well

After a few more hits, he finally stopped banging on the door and rested his back on it while facing me. He slid down and sat with his legs out in front of him, exhausted by his previous actions.

As the idiot i am, i realized my shirt was way to thin to keep me warm. I could feel my shivers starting and my goosebumps getting worse.

I looked up at Hanbin, who was hard to make out in the dark, as he unfolded his sleeves and tucked his hands in to keep them from getting cold.

My stomach starting growling since i hadnt eaten all day and all the hunger was attacking me now. Perfect. Just perfect. 

i tried to cover the noises with fake coughs, but Hanbin had noticed and let out a chuckle which he tried to hide by bending his face down and covering his eyes with his beanie.

"i cant help it" i whispered, owning up to my hunger

I started to rub my arms up and down hoping to produce some body heat. I was too cold now as the temperature of the tiny room seemed to get colder as time went on.

"come here" Hanbin said as he noticed me shivering

My face turned red, no way in hell was i going to go to him, thankfully he couldnt see my face change colour in the dark

"it's to keep us both warm you idiot, dont take it the wrong way"

I guess no matter how dark it is, he can always see through my reactions....

"im fine, im not cold at all" i lied

"but i am" he said as he bent over and reached for my arm. He practically dragged me over to his side of the room, while i pathetically accepted each pull.

We were both sitting next to one another, Hanbin scooted right by me so our bodies were side-by-side. My face was burning up from our bodies contact, i tried to stay as stiff as possible so i didnt lean a certain way or put too much of my body in contact with his

“yea blush more, the heat will help keep us warm" he joked as he took my ice cold hand and intertwined it with his.

"you're freezing" he said while using his other hand to rub the back of my hand that was still locked with his.

I tried to resist only to have his grip tighten around me and his body get closer to mine..... "like i said, this is more for me than it is for you. i dont plan on dying of a cold in this room" His eyes were focused on his shoes as he spoke.

We sat in silence for a while, both of us too cold and tired to say anything or start a conversation. Today was a long day for both of us and im sure we both missed our beds a whole lot right now. Once i looked at my watch to see the time, Hanbin's eyes focused on my wrist as well.

11:00pm

We both let out a sigh of dispair as we realized how long this night really would be.

"it's funny how things work out....... i wasnt planning on hearing you out truthfully...... i thought it would be best for us all if i just ignored you from now on and focused all my energy on group......but look where we are now" he chuckled, talking to himself

ouch....that was kind of painful Hanbin......brutally honest

I was about to give him a taste of my mind when he started to speak once more..... "no matter how much i tried to ignore you or hide how i felt.... you'd just always show up......i tried so hard to accept the fact you were with Junhoe...... he seemed happy and so did you....... as much as it hurt me i thought it would be best to just let you go"

I turned my head slightly to look at the floor beside me as i listened to what hanbin had to say. It seemed like he had a lot on his mind and it was finally time for him to express how he'd been feeling all this time.

"even back before i knew about your mom... something about you sparked my attention" he paused, ".......and that's never ever happened before. At first i was just curious to see who you were and what realy made me find you so interesting. But as we got closer and as you got closer with the guys, i realized i didnt just think of you as my friend but as something else."

My whole body froze now, not ready for what he had to say next. His hands were now as ice cold as mine, and had stopped moving while he spoke.

"you dont know how hard it was to let you go for Junhoe. Every time i saw you two, i wanted so bad to take you away. It took every ounce of power in my body to hold back. But whenever i thought i'd be okay with it, you'd somehow show up and bring back all the feelings id tried so hard to forget"

Hanbin's hand tightened around mine now. I was close enough to feel his heart beat faster, his body seemed to respond to his words as he spoke.

He started to laugh to calm his nerves.... "i guess things happen for a reason uh?" he repeated again

"being locked in this room...with you. It's like i was forced to explain my side of the story"

His words made me uneasy, i took my hand out of his and moved aside a bit, "you dont have to force yourself to tell me anything" i explained

I got up from my spot and started to walk to the opposite side of where Hanbin was. His words hurt and i didnt think i could take much more of it. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall while trying to calm myself down. i bounced my knee up and down to control my nerves whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter