Family

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------------------------------------FINAL CHAPTER---------------------------------------------------

A/N: oh gosh, we've made it to the end!!!!! I'm sure you guys noticed the super fast updates these last few days. I've been dedicating all my spare time to this story so i could get it done for you all asap! 

Gosh it feels so weird to finally end it! A part of me doesnt want to, and another part of me keeps telling me it's time to let this story go 3

I just wanted to say i'm so thankful to all of you lovely readers who take the time out of your day to read this story. And for subscribing and leaving comments. 
This is my first FanFic that is completed on my account, so it holds a special place in my heart!

I just wanted to say IM SORRY to everyone who's bias is Junhoe! Trust me, the story broke my heart just as much as it broke yours LOL I tried to end it off soft and smoothly but even i dont feel complete knowing Junhoe had to go through so much 3 (Who knows, maybe ill write a story about him in the future?) 

And to all you who's bias is Hanbin! Take my story as a gift! I really hope i managed to depict his character exactly how you'd like him to be! (And if i didnt, i apologize D: But i tried my best! T.T)

A little part about me doesnt want to end this story. So many on rare occasions i might just slip in an extra side story or two (who knows what can happen when i'm in the mood to write LOL)

But as of right now, i will say that this is the last chapter for this series. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it! 

And like always, 
Happy Reading <3 
FrequencyHz
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"wake up sleepy head" Hanbin tapped the tip of my nose, as he spoke in his morning voice

I held his finger in my hand so he'd stop tapping my nose as i spoke, "5 more minutes"

"we have work silly"

My eyes sprung open. I lifted my head up from my pillow to see the clock behind hanbin's head.

"noooo" i cried as i realized we were already 10 minutes late

My eyes than darted to hanbin. He was looking at me with his soft, somewhat puffy morning eyes, with his hair flying in all directions and his chest as bare as ever.

I then looked at myself and noticed my skin was bare as well.

"YA!" i screamed as i took the coveres to hide.

Hanbin let out a light laugh as he rolled on to his stomach and checked his phone.

I looked around the room, spotting every piece of clothing we had on last night on the ground.

My face went instantly red as i looked back at hanbin who was smiling at me now.

"ya!" i yelled once more as i lightly kicked his stomach with my feet.

"Ow!! Jen! Relax! The world already knows you love me, no need to feel embarrassed about it!" He started to laugh as i recalled our confessions from last night

"ew no! Hanbin i was clearly not in the right state of mind" i embarrasingly argued back

"YA! You cant take it back now" he demanded as he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back into bed.

He was now on top of me, my eyes kept darting down to his neck, then his collar bone..... and then his beautifully sculpted abs.

He put his finger under my chin and pushed it up so i'd look at him.

"eyes on me Jen.... no need to get too greedy" He winked before leaning in for a quick kiss on the lips.

I covered my eyes out of embarrassment. I was caught red handed.

I mean could you blame me? His body was crafted to perfection! How on earth was i not supposed to examine it.

He roled off me after the kiss and grabbed his pants, putting them on one leg at a time.

I didnt want to go to work.

Not right now. Not ever. Not when Hanbin made staying in bed so much more enjoyable.

I got up from my spot and wrapped my arms around his neck as i gave him a hug from behind.

"do we have to go?" i whispered into his ear as i lightly kissed his neck

"is this the real Jen? Not wanting to go to work? You must be sick again!" He turned around slightly and placed his hand on my forehead.

"ya.... I hate you!!" I whined as his teasing only got worse the more i spoke.

"i love you too" He said as he got up, lifting me on his back and walked over to my closet before placing me down.

I kept the sheet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter