Special Chapter!!

Your Relationship With BI & Junhoe from IKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 
Hello my beautiful readers!!!! It's been a while hasnt it? aha 

So i was just reading this story a few days ago and i had a sudden urge to write another chapter with these characters. So guess what this chapter is all about ;) 

I really hope you like this scenario!!! It was a lot of fun to write and i hope you enjoy it as much as i do!!

Happy Reading <3 
FrequencyHz
________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s been a year since Hanbin and I began to date (officially) and today he had told me he planned to take me out on some sort of ‘date’ to celebrate after work.

I had been volunteering in the hospital my mother was admitted in for almost half a year now. I’ve finally found my passion and have decided to hopefully one day help the ones in need just like the doctors and nurses had helped my mother and I for so long in the past. It was sort of my way of giving back to the ones who had helped me out so much when I needed support.

Lately, I’ve been volunteering in the children’s sector of the hospital. Helping the kids enjoy their days with painting, story time and other fun activities to keep their minds off the unfortunate diseases they didn’t deserve to have.

Today I decided to spread out some sheets on the floor for some fun finger painting activities with the little ones. This was my 5th and final lesson for today before I was off duty so I wanted to make it extra special for the kids.

Once I finished setting up, I quickly put my apron on and name tag before I opened the doors to the patiently waiting little sunshines and allowed them to find their seats.

“alright guys! Today we will be painting with our hands! I’ve placed out sheets for you all to work on. You can do this in partners or you can do it on your own, it is totally up to you! Draw and paint whatever you desire! If you need help, just ask away alright?”

The little 5 to 12 years olds all nodded their heads before finally putting their tiny hands into the bottles of paint and beginning their masterpieces.

“unni! My sleeves keep falling!” One of the little girls called out for me while holding her hands in front of her, making sure not to get any of the blue paint on her clothes.

I quickly ran over towards her and knelt down before carefully rolling up her sleeves.

“oh no! unni I got paint on you!”

She suddenly began to frown and seemed like she was about to cry but I reassured her it was totally fine and even asked her to place a hand print on my apron to let her know I was ok with having paint on me.

But once she did, the other kids thought it was alright to do the same and soon I had finger prints all over my clothes and face. I was swarmed by 12 joyful kids and I couldn’t get myself to stop them.

“ya! Hands off her!”

The children froze as they heard the strong firm voice coming from the entrance of the room. They all looked in confusion at the mysterious male who had the audacity to order them. They frowned at his tone but were too afraid to say anything, using me as a shield from the unfamiliar face.

“hanbin you can be a bit nicer you know” I sighed before getting up from my spot and patting the heads of the kids around me/

“I guess we’re having a special guest today everyone! This is hanbin! He may look mean and grumpy like an ajusshi but trust me, he’s a total goofball!”

The kids laughed at my joke and only seemed to hear one word out of all of it.

“ajusshi!!!!” the kids laughed and giggled while pointing at hanbin

“YA! Y-you guys are not even that young! I’m only 12ish years older than all of you! I deserve respect!” Hanbin was easily offended by the kids and pointed at all of them as he spoke

“noona do you like ajusshi??” one of my star pupils curiously asked

My laughed suddenly died off and my face became red from the sudden question. I looked down at the little guy and tried to find the perfect words to say to him to make my relationship with hanbin less obvious.

“we’re just f-friends” I explained

“HA! As if! Hey kid, she’s my ajumma” hanbin proudly explained while walking towards me and wrapping his arm around my waist

“YA! Not in front of the kids!” I yelled before tugging him off

“kids keep painting! I’m going to have to ask ajusshi to leave us, so say your goodbyes!” I turned hanbin the other way and began to push him out of the room while the kids all yelled goodbye

Once we were out, I quickly closed the door behind me so i’d finally be able to yell at hanbin.

“what was that?? The kids shouldn’t know about that kind of stuff! They’re too young!” I crossed my arms over my chest as I spoke

Hanbin wasn’t listening to a word I was saying, it was clear he was in his own thoughts. His eyes were on me but his mind was somewhere else. He had a smile plastered on his face while I spoke.

“hanbin!!? Earth to hanbin!” I waved my hand in front of his face

He quickly grabbed my hand while I waved and tugged me closer to him to sneak in a quick kiss on the lips.

“YA!” I whispered loudly while looking both ways to make sure no one saw what just happened.

“im technically at work hanbin! Y-you cant just do that kind of stuff!”

Even thought we've been dating for a year, hanbin’s sneak attacks were still enough to make my heart flutter and my face turn completely red from embarrassment.

“I couldn’t help it; you just look so cute with all this paint on you” he stated proudly while tugging on my wrist to bring me closer to him.

“no! hanbin! Stop! I have to get back to the kids!” I explained while I tried to pull away from his tug.

He then let out a loud obnoxious sigh before letting go of my hand and speaking, “cant you take the rest of the day off? I’m sure there are other volunteers who can take your place. Plus it’s our one year, I want to make today special”

He pouted while giving me his irresistible puppy dog eyes hoping that would be enough to get me to obey to his desires. But as tempted as I was, there was no way in hell I was going to leave the kids. And beside I was only working for one more hour, if anything Hanbin could help around instead of whining so much.

“why don’t you stick around and play with the kids? I know some of the girls are fans of yours, it would mean a lot to them”

Hanbin looked into the room through the glass window and noticed some of the girls pointing at him and giggling. It made him smile to watch them act in such a way, but then his attention went back to me.

“I’ll do it for you” he said softly

“yay! Thank you! And I promise once it’s done, we’ll go celebrate alright?” I cheered and quickly gave him a hug before I opened the door.

Before entering, i stopped hanbin one last time to say something, “play nice ok? I know how you can get if someone asks you too many questions. These kids are talkative and very curious so just play along alright?”

“jen are you forgetting how curious Hanbyul is all the time? Don’t worry, I got this” he smiled and moved around me to walk into the room, “alright kids! Let’s have some fun!” he cheered while the little girls who had been admiring him from afar all found the courage to hover around him now.

I watched the smiles on the girls instantly brighten once hanbin sat down with them and my heart instantly exploded with complete awe from how caring hanbin was with kids. But I was soon snapped out of my daydreams when one of the kids tugged on my apron asking me to help him with his painting.

--------- HANBIN’S POV -----------

“oppa can you draw me a flower too?” one of the little girls asked me after I finished my masterpiece for another little human.

“sure” I smiled as I took her brush and painted my gorgeous, award winning flower on her paper as well.

“thank you!” she cheered while jumping around and taking the paper before I could finish.

“Wait!! It’s not done!” I quickly took the paper back and added my signature to the bottom, just so if anyone were to ever notice this talent of mine, they would know who to compliment.

“here kid! You can tell my manager if any calls from the art i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter