The End, and The Beginning

Second Life

Shiroki Ryuuichi

-General-

  • Date of birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: 06 October/ Male/ Namimori/ Japan
  • Height/ Weight: 160cm/ 49.5kg
  • Age: 13 (Beginning)/ 14 (Present)/ 30 (Mentally)
  • Blood Type: Classified; Half Italian, quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese
  • Family: Shiroki Kei (Father)/ Shiroki Sakura (Mother)/ Shiroki Yuuichi (Younger Twin Brother)/Dino (Cousin)
  • Title(s): Historian/ Reborn's Apprentice
  • Status: Alive
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Vongola and Cavallone
  • Weapon(s): Semi-automatic Handgun (Primary)/ Bo Stick/ Bow and Arrow
  • Box Animal(s): Sora (Sky)/ Kuro (Cloud)/ Shiro (Sun)
  • Flame(s): Sky (Primary)/ Cloud (Secondary)/ Sun (Secondary)
  • Relationship: Taken; In a relationship

-Appearance-

  • Long, dark brown hair, always tied up. Dark brown eyes. Frequently seen in dark colored clothes and a back pack

-Personality-

  • A matured teen who remembers his past life. Doesn't like to talk about his problems; secretive. Is rather neutral with a lot of things, yet rather indecisive at times. Very protective of his brother. Is quite short-tempered but usually managed to cope it up and forgets about it. Cheeky. A bit too apathetic at time. Is edgy with people he didn't like or strangers. Can be very childish. Occasionally speaks in riddles. Sharp at most of the things except his own affair. Takes things in with a stride; Can easily move on.

-Random-

  • Has no shame over his jokes. Brain works twenty-four seven. Is good at Chess. Low body temperature, prefers cold weather. An occasional 'drunkard' when ill. Doesn't mind physical touches with his friends and family but gets flustered when it is Hibari. Rather hypocrite. Introduced basketball to his brother when they were younger. Is able to see through masks and lies yet says nothing most of the time. Is a natural with weapons except whips and boomerangs. Knows Judo and Aikido. Nicknamed as BakaRyuu. Knows how to play piano. Doesn't like computer games. Has a collection of English novels in his room. Secretly a bro-con.
  • An interesting fact: He has a lot of moles all around his body. There's one on the wrist of his left hand, two on the back of his neck and one on his right ankle.
  • Language(s): Japanese, English, Mandarin Chinese, Italian, French, German(?)
  • Likes: His friends and family, Hibari, Winter and Autumn, daylight, soft and fluffy things, music, his comfort zone
  • Dislikes: Being accused (But ignores it), his brother being accused, stuck-ups and arrogant people, lying to his brother, homework in general, group projects (Unless with his brother), cheese and milky food, bugs in general
  • Hates: Horror movies, seeing anyone he loves injured or hurt, cockroaches, talking about his problems
  • Bad habit: Biting his inner cheeks, bottle things up, disregards of himself, looking down at himself
  • Bat At: Arts (Drawing and coloring), cooking or baking, swimming
  • Weak Spot(s): His stomach, back, thighs and sides 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiroki Yuuichi 

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: 07 October/ Male/ Namimori/ Japan
  • Height/ Weight: 160cm/ 50kg
  • Age: 13 (Beginning)/ 14 (Present)
  • Blood Type: Classified; Half Italian, quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese
  • Family: Shiroki Kei (Father)/ Shiroki Sakura (Mother)/ Shiroki Ryuuichi (Older Twin Brother)/Dino (Cousin)
  • Title(s): None
  • Status: Alive
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Cavallone (By default)
  • Weapon(s): None (Owns a Scythe)
  • Box Animal(s): None
  • Flame(s): Rain (Primary)/ Mist (Secondary)
  • Relationship: Single

-Appearance-

  • Has short dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Has lean and slightly muscular built. A little tan from all the street basket.

-Personality-

  • A teenager (slightly less matured than his brother). Decisive. Is rather sharp at everything. Quite a charmer. Has rather low bullsheit tolerance. More emotional than his brother. Has quite a temper. Protective of his brother. Playful; knows how to deal with his parents to get somethings.

-Random-

  • Is fifty percent done with his brother's jokes. Bad at mind games. Basketball junkie. Excel in Judo, Aikido and Taekwondo. Great at computer games, loves them. Used to be quite clumsy. Knows how to skate (Roller blades/ Inline skates, Roller skates, Skate board/ Wave board, Ice skates, etc.etc.). Street basket at its best. Pretty good at drawing and coloring. Doesn't understand chess. Has no patience over Rubiks Cube. Is exasperated at his brother's dense mind. Gets along with anyone easily, unless he dislike that person. Social butterfly.
  • He actually has a small birth mark the diameter of 5mm on his shoulder right above where his heart was.
  • He may or may not had injured himself before and needed surgery when he was five, much to Ryuuichi's dismay. (This may or may not be the reason that Ryuuichi turned into a bro-con, even if he would never admit.)
  • Language(s): Japanese, English (Not fluent), a little Italian and a little French
  • Likes: His friends and family, basketball, Summer, horror and gore movies, games, crepes, night, sports in general, beach.
  • Dislikes: His brother lying to him, stuck-up and arrogant people, History, homework in general, his brother hiding things from him, anyone insult basketball, 
  • Hates: Seeing anyone he loves injured or hurt, bitter food, sticky stuffs,  
  • Bad Habit: Doesn't know how to stop overworking himself during practices, reckless when anxious (Minus during basketball and games)
  • Bad At: Baking, dancing, tone deaf
  • Weak spot(s): His sides, feet and ears

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiroki Kei

-General

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: 18 May/ Male/ Naples (Italy)/ Japan
  • Height/ Weight: 185cm/ 73.4kg
  • Age: 38 (Beginning)/ 39 (Present)
  • Blood Type: Classified; Half Italian, half Chinese
  • Family: Shiroki Sakura (Wife)/ Shiroki Ryuuichi (Eldest Son)/ Shiroki Yuuichi (Youngest Son)/ Dino (Nephew)
  • Title(s): Cavallone's Devil Killer
  • Status: Alive
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Cavallone
  • Weapon(s): Rifle guns/ daggers
  • Box Animal(s): None
  • Flame(s): Rain
  • Relationship: Married

-Appearance-

  • Short, black hair. Dark teal eyes. Looks like a typical Asian. Sturdy but lean built.

-Personality-

  • Calming; patience. Can be cold and murderous when provoked. Kind, most of the time. Occasionally likes to tease his sons. Caring and loving

-Random-

  • Cavallone's assassins, in charge of the security. A pacifist most of the time. Loves his family too much. Too devoted to his wife. Surprisingly good at ballroom dance and tango. Owns a DSLR camera. A succker for his family. Is actually a good friend of Hibari Mamoru, can't stand Yue, however.
  • Met his wife when he was 15, started dating at 18, married at 24. Born into a family of assassins working for the Cavallone, turned orphan when he was 12, moved to Japan when he was 13 with his aunt. Changed his name to Shiroki Kei when he moved to Japan. On MIA during the period he was in Japan, went to front line when he graduated and moved back to Italy with Sakura after his aunt's death. Permanently moved to Japan after married to Sakura and had two kids, went back to front line 9 years after their birth. Has some kind of involvement with the Triad. His mother was a Chinese who moved to Italy and married his Italian father, both died along with his younger sister during an accident.
  • Likes: His loved ones, black tea, his wife, his wife's cooking, watching his sons grow up, taking pictures, travelling at one point, peaceful lifestyle.
  • Dislikes: Rumors, fighting unless necessary
  • Hates: Seeing his loved ones injured or hurt, seeing his wife sad, anyone attempt to hurt his family, green peas, recollecting his past.
  • Bad Habits: None
  • Bad At: Horrendous at singing
  • Weak Spot(s): His ears

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiroki-Natsume Sakura

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: 30 June/ Female/ Namimori/ Japan
  • Height/ Weight: 164cm/ Classified
  • Age: 37 (Beginning), 38 (Present)
  • Blood Type: Classified; Half Italian, Half Japanese
  • Family: Shiroki Kei (Husband)/ Shiroki Ryuuichi (Eldest Son)/ Shiroki Yuuichi (Youngest Son)/ Dino (Nephew)
  • Title(s): Cavallone's Hacker
  • Status: Alive
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Cavallone
  • Weapon(s): Semi-automatic Handgun, long sword
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Cloud
  • Relationship: Married

-Appearance-

  • Long, golden hair. Black eyes. Looks like a typical Asian

-Personality-

  • Cheery. Can be really scary when provoked. Surprisingly composed during emergencies. Has a tendency to threaten males of castration (other than her husband and sons) when provoked. A tigress, in a sense.

-Random-

  • Cavallone's hacker; in charge of cyber security. Loves her family a lot. Smiles when provoked(?). Great at ballet and surprisingly, samba. Steps on people's feet during slow paced dances, a lot of times. Quite energetic. Woman's instinct at its highest (maybe even more). Can be quite jealous. Weak to her husband's parfait. Is actually a genius. Hibari Yue's best friend.
  • Met her husband when she was 12, started dating at 17, married at 23. Her late father owns a Kendo Dojo, started learning kendo at mere age of 5, took up ballet at 6, learnt hacking at 9, almost joined the yakuza until her husband happened. Accepted the fact that her husband is a mafioso and joined without hesitation. Followed her husband to Italy a year before she graduated, two after her father's death, joined Cavallone and worked for them after accepted by Cavallone Nono. Managed to charm Cavallone Nono somehow, much to Kei's displease. Permanently moved to Namimori when she married to her husband and gave birth to her two sons, resumed working for Cavallone 9 years after their birth. Is the only child. Her father was a Japanese while her mother was an Italian (She passed away when she gave birth to Sakura.). Her father died of lungs cancer
  • Likes: Her loved ones, her husband, flowers, coffee, watching her sons grow up, messing with her husband, her husband's parfait
  • Dislikes: Anyone supposedly targeting her husband, anyone touching her laptop without her permission, people disturbing her during her work
  • Hates: seexist (A punch in the face), mud, seeing her love ones injured or hurt, bitter stuff
  • Bad habits: Biting her nails when anxious
  • Bad At: Ballroom Dancing
  • Weak Spot(s): Surprisingly, none

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amemori Hibiki

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: 27 January/ Male/ Kyoto/ Japan
  • Height/ Weight: 163cm/ 52kg
  • Age: 14 (Present)/ 30 (Mentally)
  • Blood Type: B; Pure Blood Japanese
  • Family: Amemori Eiji (Father)/ Amemori Miki (Mother)/ Amemori Hajime (Older Brother)/ Amemori Hisako (Older Sister)/ Amemori Yuya (Younger Brother)/ Amemori Rei (Younger Brother)
  • Title(s): None
  • Status: Alive
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): None
  • Weapon(s): None
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Rain
  • Relationship: Single

-Appearance-

  • Short, dark blue hair. Dark blue eyes. Stands a little too straight for comfort, sharp shoulders. 

-Personality-

  • A bit reckless. Can be very silent. Likes to stare at people; Observe/ creeps people out. Aggressive at times

-Random-

  • Knows street fighting; Participated in a few in Kyoto. An errand boy for his father when his father was working as an information broker for the Yakuza and a few mafioso. Closet peervert. Doesn't remember of his past life until he met Ryuuichi for the second time. In love with Ryuuichi even before reincarnation. Has an uncanny sense of reading Ryuuichi. Was Ryuuichi's childhood friend. Moved to Namimori alone during his second year of Middle School, currently living in a small apartment. Has a brown kitten name Jupiter. Eyes tend to flash in red when he's serious or angry. Actually a jack of all trades except when it comes to studies. Good at Chess. Working part-time at a cafe as a waiter. Good with kids. Doesn't really get along with Hibari. Can beat box. Knows a lot of random stuff. Is actually a huge dork.
  • Likes: Summer, his family and friends, ice cream, catching crickets, swimming, cats, horror movies, sit-com, Ryuuichi's past self
  • Dislikes: Fishing, people overwhelming him, gore, being sick, Opera
  • Hates: School in general, Maths, spicy and bitter food, Homework, hurting those he love 
  • Bad Habits: Staying up late and become a train-wreck, figuratively
  • Bad At: None, surprisingly
  • Weak Spot(s): None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hibari Mamoru

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: 31 December/ Male/ Tokyo/ Japan
  • Height/ Weight: 183cm/ 75kg
  • Age: 39
  • Blood Type: O; Pure Blood Japanese
  • Family: Hibari Yue (Wife)/ Fon (Brother-In-Law)/ Hibari Kyouya (Son)
  • Title(s): Wakagashira (1st Lieutenant) 
  • Status: Alive
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Tsuki-komi (Hibari Clan, Main branch)
  • Weapon(s): Semi-automatic Handguns, Katana, Tonfa
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Cloud
  • Relationship: Married

-Appearance-

  • Short, light brown hair. Narrowed, bluish grey eyes.

-Personality-

  • Aloof. Observant. Sharp. Doesn't talk too much, but better than Kyouya. (His son got his personalities.) Calm and less violent.

-Random-

  • The second-in-line for the Kumicho (boss) position of Tsuki-komi (yakuza), but favored. The direct line of the Hibari Clan's main branch. A huge possibility to be the next boss. He's less violent than his son and tolerates people more. Was the one who taught Kyouya how to use a tonfa and how to fight. Taught him the importance of discipline. May or may not be the one who caused Kyouya's obsession with animal kingdom's terms. A good friend of Shiroki Kei and Sakura.
  • Met Yue at 11, started dating at 19, married her at 26. Born into the yakuza and was brought up by his grandfather, who was the Kumicho at that time. His grandfather taught him of the everything. Developed a complex with the yakuza after his grandfather passed and his father became the Kumicho. Transferred to Namimori and lived in an apartment with the Onee-san of the yakuza. Settled down in Namimori after married to Yue. He and Yue frequent to Tokyo for yakuza business after he got the position of Wakagashira. Found out that his son was dating Kei's son during New Year's Eve. Have nothing against it, supported them, even. 
  • Likes: His family, Yue, peace and quite, nature itself, tea in general (especially Chinese tea), daylight
  • Dislikes: His son hiding things
  • Hates: Green Pepper, noises, looked down upon, people underestimating him and his family, being ordered around.
  • Bad Habits: None
  • Bad At: None
  • Weak Spot(s): Classified

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hibari Yue

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: 1 January/ Female/ Canton/ China
  • Height/ Weight: 163cm/ Classified
  • Age: 39
  • Blood Type: AB; Pure Blood Chinese
  • Family: Hibari Mamoru (Husband)/ Fon (Older Brother)/ Hibari Kyouya (Son)
  • Title(s): Fuku-honbucho (Assistant Chief)
  • Status: Alive
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Triad (Former)/ Tsuki-komi (Present)
  • Weapon(s): Short daggers
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Mist
  • Relationship: Married

-Appearance-

  • Long, black hair. Black eyes. Hair style is roughly similar to Fon and Kyouya's.

-Personality-

  • A typical 'Mist' personality. Sharp tongued. Is opposite of her brother in terms of subtlety. 

-Random-

  • The assistant chief under Wakagashira. People sneered at her behind her back because she was the wife of Wakagashira but her capability overwrote that. Is rather deadly. Those who are loyal to her knows her kindness and how strict she actually was. Those who mocked her are usually taught an unforgettable lesson (personally by Mamoru) that changed their minds. Best friend with Sakura but has grudges against Kei.
  • Was born into the Triad along with Fon, her older brother by 11 years. Hated the Triad for inflicting such pain and burden on her brother, who was actively protecting her from the Head of the Triad. When Fon finally broken himself out of the Triad by incapacitating and killing almost half of the members of the main branch, she was free as well at the age of 9. Fon brought her to Japan at the age of 11 and left her in the care of the Hibari Clan. Met Mamoru then. Actually hated him at first because of his aloof and harsh demeanor but gradually liked him. Fell for him at some point, started dating him at 19 and married to him at 26. Fon never expected her to join the Yakuza. He intended for the Hibari Clan, who owe him a huge favor to protect her and give her a home, not join the Yakuza of all things after leaving the Triad. Actually resented Mamoru for a while but accepted in the end. Started off as a small member, but gradually climbed up the ranks because of her ferocity and capabilities. She would be nobody if she weren't the younger sister of the World's Strongest Martial Artist.
  • Likes: Her family, Mamoru and Kyouya, Fon, music, Fon's tea, Mamoru's smiles, Mandarin Oranges, traditions and cultures, the sky.
  • Dislikes: Sour plums.
  • Hates: Sour Plums, the Triad, not knowing things; her husband and son hiding things from her (Even if they didn't actually meant it), radish.
  • Bad Habits: None
  • Bad At: Controlling her sharp tongue.
  • Weak Spot(s): None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi's Past Self/ Unnamed

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: 06 October/ Female/ ??/ ??
  • Height/ Weight: 165cm/ Classified
  • Age: 16 
  • Blood Type: Classified
  • Family: Father/ Mother/ Older Sister
  • Title(s): None
  • Status: Decease/ Never existed
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): None
  • Weapon(s): None
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): None
  • Relationship: ??

-Appearance-

  • Long black hair; tied up most of the time. Brown eyes. Asian much. A rather wide shoulder. Too pale for comfort.

-Personality-

  • Kind heart. Stern at times. Calm. Mature. A little too emo. Flight or Fight, leaning towards Flight and lecture. Ambivert.

-Random-

  • Is Alex's childhood friend. Took piano lessons. Bad at physical activities. A bit avoidant and tends to be out of it; daydreaming. Once had a crush on Alex. A little bit bipolar with hints of depression. Has above average grades. Very indecisive. On her laptop most of the time, loves anime and manga and fanfics. Secretly a fujoshi (Alex knew). Occasionally hates herself, and the fact that she's a girl. Very insecure.Is dense about her own affair; Has quite a few suitors but didn't even know. Friendly but uncomfortable with strangers. Once a crybaby. Hypocrite.
  • Likes: Peace, literature, daydreaming, anime and manga, doing nothing in peculiar, being free without nothing to do.
  • Dislikes: Verbal or Physical fights, people overwhelming her, being forced to do things, ordered around, people deciding things for her, school in general.
  • Hates: Cockroaches, seexist, horror movie, being compared, having many things to do with deadlines
  • Bad Habits: Staying silent about her problems, tends to run away from problems
  • Bad At: Swimming, Physical activities
  • Weak Spots: Her thighs and sides

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: 26 January/ Male/ ??/ ??
  • Height/ Weight: 178cm/ 60kg
  • Age: 16
  • Blood Type: Classified
  • Family: ??
  • Title(s): None
  • Status: Decease/ Never existed
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): None
  • Weapon(s): None
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): None
  • Relationship: ??

-Appearance-

  • ??

-Personality-

  • Short tempered as heck. Hyper, somehow. Is slightly emo as well.

-Random-

  • Is Ryuuichi's past self's childhood friend. Passing grades. Physical activities at its best. Interested in electronic stuffs. Works part time at a car repair shop. Is in love with Ryuuichi's past self. A closet peervert. A succker for Ryuuichi's past self. Really. Actually once hated Ryuuichi's past self, but ended up falling head over heels. Joins Ryuuichi's past self in watching anime and manga. Doesn't get the world of fujoshi. Good at Chess. Competitive. Too competitive. Protective. Cat lover. Can actually sense the invisible beings that doesn't breathes (AKA ghost). Knows Ryuuichi's past self since he was practically born; their parents are best friends.
  • Likes: Ryuuichi's past self, adventure, horror, cats, being with Ryuuichi's past self, Physical education, story books.
  • Dislikes: Annoying people, bossy people, illogical people, any other humans other than his close friends
  • Hates: Pest, Ryuuichi's past self's suitors, school, homework
  • Bad Habits: Losing his temper over small matters unless it's Ryuuichi's past self
  • Bad At: Education in general, studying
  • Weak Spots: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caelum

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Country: ??/ Male/ ?? (France)/ ??
  • Height/ Weight: 180cm/ ??
  • Age: ??
  • Blood Type: ??
  • Family: ??
  • Title(s): The First Historian
  • Status: Decease/ Reincarnated
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Vongola
  • Weapon(s): Gun
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Sky (Primary)/ ??
  • Relationship: ??

-Appearance-

  • Ginger. Sharp, striking metallic blue eyes. Looks like Ryuuichi with short hair, not Yuuichi

-Personality-

  • Stubborn as heck. Apathetic as heck. Has a weird sense of humor. Generally friendly towards friends, cold towards foes

-Random-

  • Likes: ??
  • Dislikes: ??
  • Hates: ??
  • Bad Habits: ??
  • Bad At: ??
  • Weak Spots: ??
  • Tends to stare into space. Was usually silent. Has a weird sense of humor that no one seems to understand and was sarcastic, but controlled. Allied with Giotto and those who followed his will, and Cozart. Allied with Vindice purely through what they do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYL! Ryuuichi

-General-

  • Current Place: Sicily, Italy
  • Height/ Weight: 184cm/ 60kg
  • Age: 24 (Physically)/ 40 (Mentally)
  • Title(s): Historian/ Vongola and Cavallone's Middle Man/ Reborn's Ex-Apprentice/ Head
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Vongola/ Cavallone/ Giudizio
  • Status: Alive
  • Relationship: Taken; In a relationship

-Appearance-

  • Longer hair than his younger self, tied up. Eyes narrowed, more refined face (Baby fats all gone). Lean but firm built

-Personality-

  • Never change much. More open. Sadistic (Thanks to Reborn). A bit wayward. Too sharp. Bolder

-Random-

  • Is the Head/ President of Giudizio. Totally in love with Kyouya. Sadistic (Needed to be mentioned twice). Gathers the rest of the Giudizio from around the world; Didn't force any of them to join. In platonic relationship with Reborn, occasionally flirt around with the hitman and vice versa. (They became too chummy for Hibari's liking.) Has a scar on his right shoulder. Travels a lot other than working by the desk and researches. Was adamant that Yuuichi shouldn't join, but guess who won? Forced his parents to retire early; succeeded. Occasionally joins Reborn on his mission; Bianchi lost to him, in a sense. Tends to disappear without a word for a day or two when too stressed. Gives little to no damn to people who underestimated him and his Organization/ family. Not so lowkey ships Reborn and Fon. Is in charge of Eliot for Cloud, Yura and Gilbert for Sun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYL! Yuuichi

  • Current Place: Sicily, Italy
  • Height/ Weight: 185cm/ 62kg
  • Age: 24
  • Title(s): Vice 
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Cavallone/ Giudizio
  • Status: Alive
  • Weapon(s): Rifle guns
  • Relationship: Complicated

-Appearance-

  • Leaner built. Hair slightly longer than younger self, but still short. Eyes narrowed; more refined face 

-Personality-

  • Matured. Exasperated. Worrywart. Never really change much. Blunt

-Random-

  • Is the Vice President of Giudizio. Is exasperated at Ryuuichi's ability to pick up strays-turned-family. (He wasn't complaining, however.) Immune to Ryuuichi's sadism. Learnt hacking from his mother; Giudizio's hacker. Still loves basketball. Wanted to join Giudizio, joined Giudizio did he. Is done with Ryuuichi's relationships with Hibari, Reborn and occasionally, Dino. Still loves his brother very much, despite the sadism. Has been into relationships with a few people before, but broke up. Might or might not be interested in Yura romantically(?). Declared himself as a Biseexual and Aseexual. Ryuuichi loves him too much as how he loves Ryuuichi just as much. Rarely goes on missions other than researches and field works that doesn't involves fighting. Is in charge of Ivy and Gilbert for Mist. [A year after, finally got back together with Amemori.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xena

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Current Place (Country): 03 December/ Female/ Dublin (Ireland)/ Sicily (Italy)
  • Height/ Weight: 164cm/ Classified
  • Age: 24*
  • Blood Type: Classified; Pure Blood Irish
  • Family: Orphan
  • Title(s): ??
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Disbanded Family (Former)/ Giudizio (Current)
  • Weapons(s): Crossbow
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Storm
  • Relationship: ??

-Appearance-

  • Shoulder length blonde hair. Blue eyes. 

-Personality-

  • A bit eccentric. Cheery most of the time. Can be quite a sadist. Happy-go-lucky

-Random-

  • Likes: Everything
  • Dislikes: Everything
  • Hates: People underestimating her and her family, her pride being mocked
  • Bad Habits: None
  • Bad At: None
  • Weak Spot: None
  • Parents died because of an accident when she was one, took in by a member of a small Famiglia. The members of the Famiglia adores her. The Famiglia disbanded when she was 15 because of unknown reasons. She remained as a solo freelance assassins. Met Ryuuichi (21 at that time) at a ball when she was 21. Timoteo told Ryuuichi about her before. They chatted when an immediately mission came in. Ryuuichi was interested, asked her to join him for the mission. She accepted and was thoroughly amazed at Ryuuichi; she wanted to join the Giudizio and Ryuuichi took her in. Is the first member of the Giudizio that Ryuuichi took in/ invited. Gets along well with mostly everyone of the member, the most is Yura and Ivy after they joined. Tends to play pranks on everyone with Yura (She influenced him). 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liu Xie

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Current Place (Country): 10 March/ Male/ Gansu (China)/ Sicily (Italy)
  • Height/ Weight: 180cm/ 59kg
  • Age: 26*
  • Blood Type: Classified; Pure Blood Chinese
  • Family: Father, ??
  • Title(s): ??
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Triad (Former)/ Giudizio (Current)
  • Weapon(s): None
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Lightning (Primary)/ Cloud (Secondary)
  • Relationship: Single

-Appearance-

  • Short, dark black hair, messy. Black eyes. Has a large tattoo of a Phoenix on his left side of his back, one wing spread onto his left forearm

-Personality-

  • Nonchalant at times. A bit emo. Kind to those he open up to. Caring

-Random-

  • Likes: The members of Giudizio, peace, freedom, training 
  • Dislikes: Fighting unless necessary, any of the members fighting or arguing
  • Hates: The Triad, being caged down
  • Bad Habits: None
  • Bad At: Chinese Literature
  • Weak Spot: His neck
  • Is born into the Triad and is the heir to the leader. Is trained and taught to be the next leader, education of a university standard, forced to fight everyday. Got his tattoo at the age of 12, all the kids were scared of him; friendless because of his background. Most of the members of the Triad hates him because of his thoughts; he didn't like fighting, he didn't like all the chaos caused by the Triad, he hated the fact that everyone was scared of him; he hated the Triad to his dying breath. Had thought of killing himself to be free from the Triad because, 'Once a Triad member, only death can provide freedom from it'.
  • Met Ryuuichi (22 at that time), who was visiting Fon with Hibari and on a mission, when he was 24, became his guide for the day after Ryuuichi brought him to the doctor and treated him a meal. (He was sparring with a senior and was severely injured.) He was surprised that Ryuuichi wasn't the least bit scared of him when his tattoo was so obvious. Followed Ryuuichi on his mission. Ryuuichi took an interest in him and gave him a choice to follow him or he'll help him to break of from the Triad; mafia things were told. He chose to follow Ryuuichi, but was troubled by the fact that the Triad wouldn't let him go easily, let alone the heir. Very shocked when he met Fon, who was an ex-member of the Triad (He admire Fon because Fon was the only one who managed to get out of the Triad with little to no trouble). Personally fought with his way out, with Ryuuichi helping slightly. Is the second member of Giudizio that Ryuuichi took in/ invited. Is in charged of Eliot after he joined.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gilbert

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Current Place (Country): 27 November/ Male/ Nottingham (England)/ Sicily (Italy)
  • Height/ Weight: 189cm/ 64kg
  • Age: 30*
  • Blood Type: Classified; British, half Scottish
  • Family: ??
  • Title(s): None
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Giudizio
  • Weapon(s): Brass knuckle
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Sun (Primary)/ Mist (Secondary)
  • Relationship: Married

-Appearance-

  • Messy, ginger hair. Brown eyes. Large, muscular built. Has stubble.

-Personality-

  • Depressing, very. Has trust issue. Is getting better and happier. Rather awkward

-Random-

  • Likes: His family, the Giudizio, coffee, solitary
  • Dislikes: Himself
  • Hates: People threatening those he love, Rave Cristhe, funeral; Death in general
  • Bad Habits: Self-loathing
  • Bad At: Moving on
  • Weak Spot: None
  • Was married to his late wife, have three children; one girl two boys. Love them very much. Actually trusted Rave Cristhe, who was a colleague, his mistake. Rave killed his family in front of him one night, in his form, and manipulated him to be his scapegoat when Rave committed homicide on the Pio Famiglia. Vindice caught him but released him to Giudizio because there was not enough evidence. He admitted that he killed the Pio's Don when the evidence came, Vindice caught him again. Ryuuichi pulled him out and proved his innocent. Officially and permanently joined Giudizio at his own will, at 30 (Ryuuichi was 23 at that time).
  • Is in charge of Yura for Sun and Ivy for Mist. Can do literally anything. A house-husband at some point. Can tie a cheery stalk with his tongue. His stubble are annoying, actually. Stubborn. Actually very innocent, somehow. Is exasperated with Xena and her constant pranks. Is the third person who joined Giudizio willingly. Is under Ryuuichi's guidance for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yura

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Current Place (Country): 09 January/ Male (Biologically female)/ Moscow (Russia)/ Sicily (Italy)
  • Height/ Weight: 170cm/ 54kg
  • Age: 19*
  • Blood Type: Classified; Pure Blood Russian
  • Family: Father, Mother, older Brother
  • Title(s): ??
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Giudizio
  • Weapon(s): Dagger
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Sun 
  • Relationship: Single

-Appearance-

  • Short, dark grey hair. Grey eyes. Rather small. 

-Personality-

  • Shy at first, playful soon after. Hardworking. Sharp, somehow.

-Random-

  • Likes: The members of Giudizio, being himself, being free, night, parkour, physical activities
  • Dislikes: Bitter stuff, carbonated drinks, carcasses
  • Hates: Being tied down, being compared, being restricted, forced to be someone he isn't
  • Bad Habits: Running away from problems, literally
  • Bad At: Naming something
  • Weak Spot: His shoulders
  • Is born into a noble family, the youngest. Born a girl. Is taught to be a lady. Soon realized he didn't wanted to be a 'she'. Came out as transgenderl to his family, was immediately shunned. His brother soon saw him as a threat to the noble position, tried to get rid of him. He was sold to Japanese Yakuza and was kidnapped to Japan. Managed to escape and got help from Ryuuichi (23 at that time) and Hibari. Ryuuichi gave him a temporary accommodation at his house. He knew a lot about the underground world because his family wasn't exactly clean. Joined Giudizio willingly and broke ties with his family. Is the fourth who joined Giudizio. He came out again to the Giudizio and was accepted unconditionally. Xena corrupted him with pranks. Is under Ryuuichi and Gilbert's guidance once his type of Flame was known.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliot

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Current Place (Country): 18 February/ Male/ ??/ France
  • Height/ Weight: 133cm/ 30.8kg
  • Age: 10*
  • Blood Type: ??
  • Family: Orphan
  • Title(s): None
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Giudizio
  • Weapon(s): None
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Cloud

-Appearance-

  • Shoulder length, teal hair. Green eyes. Very tiny and scrawny.

-Personality-

  • Timid and shy. Very quiet.

-Random-

  • Likes: Solitary, the members of Giudizio, Ryuuichi, Apple juice, Yuuichi's food, peace, Sora, Hibari(?)
  • Dislikes: Fights; Physical and verbal. 
  • Hates: Dark places, cramp spaces, the aspect of the others being angry, Doing something wrong, carrots
  • Bad Habits: Not reaching out to those he cares and cares about him when in trouble, thinking that everything is his fault
  • Bad At: None 
  • Weak Spot: His ears and sides.
  • Is a orphan since birth; his father passed away before he was born, his mother died because of complication during giving birth. Lived in a old, run down orphanage until he was four, sold to the Minu Gang as slaves along with other orphans. Tortured by the boss, but is the favourite because he doesn't complain or make much noise. He was punished and locked in this space because he did something wrong for a three nights without any heat or food, and only a small canteen of water. Got hypothermia and almost died until Sora and Ryuuichi found him. Joined Giudizio because he wanted to follow Ryuuichi; Isn't going to be exposed to the Mafia world until Ryuuichi deemed he's ready. Loves Sora very much. Has a tendency to hide when he panicked. Took Ryuuichi (and later on, Hibari) as a father figure; didn't tell him, however. Doesn't like noises and loud sounds, but soon got used to it. Has slight claustrophobia. Is under Ryuuichi's guidance after his type of Flame was known.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivy

-General-

  • Date of Birth/ Gender/ Place of Birth/ Current Place (Country): 29 July/ Female/ Florence (Italy)/ Sicily (Italy)
  • Height/ Weight: 161cm/ Classified
  • Age: 21*
  • Blood Type: AB; Full Blood Italian
  • Family: Father
  • Title(s): None
  • Famiglia(s)/ Organization(s): Minu Gang (Former)/ Giudizio (Current)
  • Weapon(s): Long sword
  • Box Weapon(s): None
  • Flame(s): Mist

-Appearance-

  • Long and messy blonde hair. Dark orange/red eyes. Looks fragile, is fragile (Until later on).

-Personality-

  • Silent. Very, very silent. Very similar to Chrome, until much later on. Protective. Once her mask slips, you'll get a rather cheerful girl.

-Random-

  • Likes: Hamsters, day, Autumn, pizza, freedom, the member of Giudizio, able to do what she wants.
  • Dislikes: Her father, prideful people.
  • Hates: Her father, arseholes, being taken lightly and underestimated, judged, being called a whoore, seeing everyone she cares being hurt, seeing innocent people being hurt, the Minu.
  • Bad Habits: Staying silent when in trouble
  • Bad At: Calligraphy
  • Weak Spot: Her head
  • She was the only child, her mother passed away in a car accident when she was 5. Her father raised her up with the other gang members. When she was 16, her father told her to sold her body and did a lot of dirty jobs for him. She wasn't aware of the human trafficking business, thinking that he only owns the e syndicate. Wasn't aware of the child slavery as well. She was ordered by her father to seduce one of the Vongola high-ranked people during a crisis when she was 21. He wanted to use her to get Vongola as an ally. She, by some luck, managed to sneak into the mansion when the security system was down, and had went into Hibari's quarter, naaked. She was knocked unconscious and locked up before she was able to do anything. Met Ryuuichi about ten days after. Joined Giudizio after talking to him. Was guilty when she knew the truth and couldn't help but feel obligated to repay her father's sin to Eliot. (Was. No longer felt like that.) She's really thankful of Ryuuichi for accepting her, even after trying to bed Hibari (Not like she wanted to). Likes and scared of Xena at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Their age are set in the TYL time, where Tsuna and majority of the others are 24 years old. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Amemori joined the Giudizio at the age of 25, after many, many arguments. His primary flames is Rain, surprisingly. Can actually bring out Storm flames, but rarely and only a tiniest bit. Uses a dual blade knife and occasionally, butterfly knife. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, this story started off as, well, not as a joke of course, but as something that I thought I wouldn't finish. Like all my other stories *sweats*. But look! I managed to finish it! Yay! Well, it was originally something I imagined out of nowhere, I don't know how, it just popped out. Of course, there'll be difference here and there with my original plan, which there was a lot. Here are some, which I remembered because.. My memories aren't that good. (I'll break it down from the first arc to the last)

-Daily Life Arc-

  • The 'Ryuuichi is a demon never cross him or you'll die' thing was.. Well, unplanned. I've never expected myself to write that one but I guess I ran out of ideas. Ryuuichi getting into Archery and Chess club wasn't in the plan as well... As well as Ryuuichi being a genius in studies. Seriously, I've been wondering if I've made him a bit too powerful in many aspects...
  • I kept forgetting about this every. Single. Time I write a chapter. Ryuuichi is referred as Shiro while Yuuichi as Shiroki. 
  • Hibari. Goddamn Hibari. I just can't seem to understand why I had him allowing Ryuuichi to be chummy with him. Why?! I had originally wanted them to get closer after some times but- Ugh.
  • Gokudera helped by Ryuuichi through the bloody internet? Oh goddddddd--- I was really running out of ideas there. Dammit. Similar to Hibari, I wanted them to get closer after some times, which would create an argument and fight between them during the future arc and blah blah blah and this- *sigh* AND WHY DRAKE I CAN'T EVEN- I don't get my brain sometimes.
  • Dino, Dino. Okay, I admit, I at first wanted to have Ryuuichi getting into some sort of love triangle with Dino and Hibari, and I just couldn't- Like, the second after that thought, I was cringing. Somehow. 

-Kokuyo Arc-

  • I don't know why I had Ryuuichi get kidnapped there, but whatever. It went well.

-Varia Arc-

  • Ryuuichi bumping into Shoichi.. Well, if I remember correctly, I didn't exactly wanted that to happen..? I  didn't know how to make them meet each other before the Future Arc, and this popped out. One of the things I'm satisfied with.

-Future Arc-

  • Sooo, the cases. The white one was passed to Shoichi, containing the box weapons. The black one was left with Ryuuichi and placed in the base.
  • TYL!Ryuuichi has three rings, supposedly. One for Vongola, one for Cavallone and one is the Historian's. However, since he wasn't supposed to be the one unsealing it, he knew what to do. He sent it to the past and break it like half like how the Vongola Rings can be broken into two, and sent it to Tsuna's and his old house separately. 
  • The 6 Mammon-chained rings were supposed to be rings with all the different elements minus the Sky ring. I was probably still wondering what flame Ryuuichi has during that time. Prob. I ended up not writing about it..? Yep
  • This arc has a lot of loop holes and everything I can't even-
  • Giotto had did the finger thing to Ryuuichi's forehead wasn't sealing his flames or anything. It was.. How to say, the mark of the beginning of the Trial? I guess? 
  • The 'Kick his ' thing from TYL!Ryohei on chapter 21 was words from TYL!Ryuuichi, whom had said it before departing from Italy to join Hibari in his.. Research of sort.
  • Ryuuichi didn't tell anyone about the tracker in Chrome's bag. He was, peeking at it to confirm if it was there when Hibari popped out and saw it.
  • KILLS! Okay this has something to do with the Shimon Arc, but Ryuuichi's first kill was said to be in the Future era. Apparently, after all the cluster of chaos, Ryuuichi realized that his first kill was when he was ten. Apparently.
  • *cough* I admit, I kindda wanted Ryuuichi to have wings at this point, but then it contradicts with everything so I ended up not doing it.
  • The first box weapon Ryuuichi get from Shoichi is something Tsuna and Dino had planned. Even TYL! Ryuuichi didn't know if it, I guess..?

-Arcobaleno Trial Arc-

  • I've totally forgotten about this but in chapter 24, I had mentioned of a best friend of Ryuuichi's in his past life, didn't I? Well, apparently, that's another friend, not Amemori. 
  • In the same chapter, a stalker was mentioned. I had forgotten who it was supposed to be, but I think it's the first Generations. 
  • Okay so I've half the mind to actually write about the Arcobaleno giving Ryuuichi a separate trial at some point, but that would meant all of them know something. So, down the ditch it goes.
  • About the memories Ryuuichi had gotten in this arc, which were all Caelum's, was supposed to be sealed forever until Aria went and unseal it. Actually, it was Sepira who sealed it. And it was also Sepira who told Aria to unseal it. Why, Caelum didn't know. He didn't want to know. 

-Choice Arc-

  • Byakuran, this freak. How should I say, he was interested in how Ryuuichi from each parallel world knows what he planned and was always unfazed by everything. Even Byakuran didn't know anything. He probably wanted to unravel what's in Ryuuichi's mind, and probably do a few mental experiments on him... (He's like a five years old getting a new toy)
  • This is a bit spoiler of sort, but Ryuuichi's flame being flammable to contradict with Caelum's flames, which on most occasion felt colder than normal flames...
  • In this arc, TYL!Ryuuichi and Ryuuichi are somewhat a separate identity. Since TYL!Ryuuichi would be of a parallel world, and a world Ryuuichi wouldn't go down, they're written as separated people.

-Inheritance Succession Arc-

  • Yes, all of the First Generation knows about Ryuuichi's stuffs. Loads of it, actually.
  • Their tests for him wasn't combat, or anything, I believe you all realized. It was more of wanting to.. Unlock him from his inner turmoil? One that he didn't know he has. Ryuuichi is.. those who doesn't know what he really feels or wants, unless it made sense.... Let's just say their test are more on the spiritual side. 
  • Actually, I planned to have three tests for Ryuuichi from three group. One is from the Arcobaleno, who was unaware of it. The other one was from the First Generation. The last one was from Caelum himself, but it was more of a Q&A session rather than test.
  • The first time Amemori appeared was in chapter 35! I'll get back onto him later.
  • Knuckle was quite attentive of Ryuuichi was because, reasons. Caelum, probably.

-Future Final Battle Arc-

  • Kuro and Shiro! I had no idea why two but yeah! As you know, Kuro is the cloud element's and Shiro's the sun's. Since they're from the same box, they need two flames at once. If injected with only cloud flames, Kuro'll be stronger and more protective of Shiro who'd be weaker and vice versa if injected with only sun flames. 
  • Ryuuichi's mistake when he opened the box was that.. He injected cloud flames only. Well, he technically can't use two flames at the same time at that time. He... Well.. Got scratched and bitten and such when he tried to pacify Kuro.
  • Byakuran knew of Ryuuichi was because the Giudizio and the Millefiore had a meeting before in the canon parallel world. TYL!Ryuuichi was indifferent towards him and was the least bit scared of him. It was then he knew that his parallel selves had met other Ryuuichis as well, but all of them was the same as this one. It intrigued him a lot. Maybe a bit too much. 
  • Yuni knew more than her mother about Ryuuichi was because to me, she represents Sepira's reincarnation, who was one of those who knew of the First Historian personally. Yuni had dreamed of him before. Ryuuichi told her about his secret wasn't because he needed an outlet or anything. He told her because he wanted her to realize that despite what she was going to face, there'll be lots of things waiting for her, even if she were to die. Fate, after all, exists.
  • As I've mentioned before, Ryuuichi's flames... Doesn't exactly course through his veins like how it usually should be. His flames are locked in his core, more like his soul. When the absorption of flames between Ghost and Tsuna happened, they almost his soul out. Like Dementor. Yeah. So when he overexerted himself, he literally dried his own soul.
  • Caelum, Ryuuichi and TYL!Ryuuichi, although are people of the same soul, represents by different entities. Caelum's one is easier to explain since he's dead and is from 400 years back. TYL!Ryuuichi and Ryuuichi, they're of the same person yet not. Ryuuichi is Ryuuichi and TYL!Ryuuichi 's TYL!Ryuuichi. Which was why Reborn had mentioned that they're three different person.
  • "Through the eyes, nothing but truth is seen. Through the memories, the past are remembered. Through the soul, the power shall only be the one and only the one." These sentences are said by Caelum. The first one meant that the Historian can identify the truth with their eyes. The second one meant that the memories of the Historians are not forgotten, but either sealed or, well, recorded somewhere else. The last one meant the Historian's power is one soul's only. No other.
  • I noticed a mistake of mine here. I've mentioned that Caelum traveled with Alaude after Giotto stepped down but in the last arc, Caelum disappeared on his own. I'm going with Caelum disappearing, but I'm not going to change anything.
  • Caelum's memories are sealed by Sepira but Caelum himself still has the memories. The memories were sealed so that the next reincarnation of the Historians wouldn't remember anything. And this goes on, where each time the Historian reincarnates, the memories of the previous lives are sealed.
  • It was reckless of Ryuuichi when he healed everyone at one go in chapter 44 {The Truth}. As I've mentioned, his flames is his core and soul. He could potentially die if he used his flames too much.
  • The Historian's ring was carved with the word 'The eyes of the selfless' was there ever since before Caelum got the ring. (Caelum himself don't even know why it was there and why those particular words.)

-Inheritance Ceremony Arc-

  • In this arc, Ryuuichi did basically nothing. Case close. (Not)
  • Caelum met Cozart years after he joined Vongola, and a few months after Giotto met Cozart for the first time. He could tell that Cozart is similar to Giotto, so he personally decided to be allies with him.
  • Originally, instead of a collar that locks off Ryuuichi's voice and flames, I had intended for Vindice to kidnap him to the Vindicare prison. But then, I was wondering how was I going to go with the flow if that was the case so I used the collar in lieu of the original plan.
  • The glow beside Daemon when he revealed himself for the first time in this arc was Elena, everyone got that, right?

-Curse of Rainbow Arc-

  • In the first chapter of this Arc, Kawahira mused about one of his kind with Cloud flames. Little did everyone knows, the Cloud has connection with everything.
  • Ryuuichi dislike Checkerface, but he has nothing against Kawahira.
  • Ryuuichi wasn't disatisfied with his height, but he legit is jealous of Dino's height- and when Reborn fully grown back to his original age, Reborn's height as well.
  • Okay! I admit, I've no idea what Kuro, Shiro and Sora's cambio forma be. Like goddamit I've no idea at all. Sora can grow twice or trice his original size and turn into a gun but that is really really rare. Kuro and Shiro are more flexible, turning into any kind of weapon Ryuuichi needed as long as they're in pairs. Once, the three box weapon merged together into a sniper gun, which was too overpowered. (Reborn liked it when they did that though.) (Actually, they hardly change anyway. Ryuuichi didn't like the thought of them possibly injured for some reason.)
  • In the last chapter of this arc, where Ryuuichi finally revealed his secret, I planned to involve literally everyone in the cast but it was already difficult to write more than two characters at once. Writing more than two dozen of them? Impossible for me.
  • At some point, I've forgotten that Yamamoto should be called as Takeshi by Ryuuichi.

-Trapped Arc-

  • Now as all of you know, this is an additional arc, mainly about Ryuuichi's life. It sets around the end of November til the mid of January. With a new cast! Amemori Hibiki! 
  • I admit, when I started writing this arc, I wanted Amemori to be the antagonist and with all the sobs and tears for Ryuuichi but then I'm just like- Okay I've fallen for this character enough to not kill him off lastly.
  • In the second chapter of this arc, 'Locked', Ryuuichi was supposed to, well, you know, run away and such from Amemori after knowing that he was Alex but because I needed the explanation of how he managed to pop into this world, it was hard. 
  • Amemori's case was slightly different from Ryuuichi's. Supposedly, even if his soul belongs in another world, he shouldn't be able to realize that and actually travels to his rightful place. Which was why he could see and feel the presences of what should be nonexistent. Which was why those who can see things exist. But since he was able to feel Caelum's presence, and managed to actually remember Ryuuichi's past self even after his memories was erased, he was able to be brought to his rightful world.
  • Coincidentally, KHR world. Caelum was exasperated towards Fate's humor.
  • Amemori hated Hibari at some point. I think everyone knows why.
  • In the beginning, Amemori still sees Ryuuichi as his past self. Stuck in the past, eh.
  • Hm, Ryuuichi getting into an accident wasn't exactly the plan? So was the amnesia part, which came along with the accident idea.
  • And then Mukuro gets involved.
  • Kuro, Shiro and Sora were all hostile towards Amemori at first. Hm hm hm.
  • Okayy! So there's a few chapter which mentioned about Amemori's eyes glinting in red, no? Welllll, supposedly should be consumed with rage and betrayal at the fact that Ryuuichi left him and broke the promise, which kindda made him a bit coocoo. I initially wanted him to kidnap Ryuuichi after the accident, since he was jealous of Hibari and blah blah blah. And then I wanted Ryuuichi to be forced to kill him. It didn't happen.
  • Now, with that alone, the red eyes thing could only be explained that he had storm flames as secondary flames. *sigh*
  • And somehow, because Ryuuichi knew that something was wrong with Amemori, he silently decided to ask Mukuro to seal his memories, hence the amnesia. With that said, Mukuro was supposed to play a rather important part but *shrug* Which would be the one to unsealed memories the moment Amemori revealed his true motive or some shiet.
  • Cue sorrow from Ryuuichi for losing Amemori, and then cue Hibari swooping in and pick him up.
  • I honest to god I wanted to write that but I lost the idea and the motivation for it at some point.

-Miscellaneous Arc-

  • Another extra arc. Bits and pieces of Ryuuichi and the others' lives, a lot random ones but important at some point. Like, Ryuuichi meeting his in-laws for the first time. Hurm hurm. And him collecting the rest of the Giudizio members.
  • Hibari range from In-Character and Out-Character all these time I can't even-
  • I wrote Ryuuichi and Hibari taking naps together quite a lot of times, I realized. I don't know, it's just too cute and too many ways to write it. 
  • Ryuuichi practically owns more than three turtlenecks by this time (aged 19 and counting) and wore them often. We can all guess who was the cause of this. *cough*
  • Okay so 1861 got engaged at some point. (Chapter 80, number 191)

So this is it! *sigh* Going through 80 chapters and trying to remember the original plot is seriously tolling. Oh well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT! The random things!

  • Hibari and Ryuuichi's ship number is 1861.
  • Hibari may or may not had graduated from university with a Master in Law course.
  • The Giudizio mansion-slash-headquarter is located in the outskirt of Sicily, right next to a forest. In a sense, located in between where Cavallone and Vongola are located. Giudizio remained small for years. Apparently, after Amemori as the last member who joined at 25yo, there wasn't anyone else who joined, leaving the organization with the permanent number of nine.
  • Giudizio mainly does researches and odd jobs for allied Famiglia or any other organization. Current allies; Vongola (Including CEDEF and Varia), Cavallone, Tsuki-kumi (Yakuza, Hibari Clan), Arcobaleno, Shimon, Vindice (?), Carcassa, Bovino, Millefiore (Gesso and Gilgo Nero), Pio (Mentioned in chapter 78).
  • All member of Giudizio speaks English most of the time, slipping into other language at times. The only person who can say anything without Ryuuichi understanding what it meant would be Yura. Some of them learned Japanese at one point and of course, all of them took up Italian.
  • Even after ten years, Ryuuichi's still scared of horror movies, but developed a tolerance for horror books.
  • Reborn may or may not had developed an unhealthy obsession towards Fon.
  • Millefiore is currently led by both Yuni and Byakuran. They had reached a compromise at some point and if anything, Tsuna would help.
  • Somehow at this point, Eliot had turned into Ryuuichi and Hibari's son. He even, at one point, called Ryuuichi 'papa' for shiets and giggles. *cough* Hibari was called 'Mama' until he forcefully change it.
  • Sakura, Kei, Yue and Mamoru were so damn happy when they met Eliot for the first time and immediately deemed him as their grandson even though Ryuuichi had never adopted him and denied everything about them being their son. (Which wasn't convincing enough because he not so secretly took Eliot as his son.) [Hibari didn't help and went along with it.]
  • Fun fact= Hibari in fact did got adoption papers for them both. Ryuuichi just didn't know how to react to that and hid in Tsuna's office for the whole day. (He had signed it after much convincing. Not that he didn't like Eliot, love him, in fact. Just being insecure of himself.)
  • Reborn officially became the godfather.
  • In the span of 5 years in Italy since he was 18 to 24, Ryuuichi managed to travel half of Europe, half of South East Asia and Canada at some point. (More like a touch-and-go travel.)
  • Once they managed to teach Eliot up to first year of mid-school education level by the time he was twelve, Ryuuichi enrolled him into a civilian middle school much to everyone's dismay. (But they compromised since it was better than the first idea; letting Eliot live with his parents and study in Namimori until he graduate from high school.) He rather not let him study in a Mafia school. Eliot will live a civilian life outside, and at home, Ryuuichi and the others would teach him all he need to know about the mafia themselves.
  • And then Eliot brought back an injured stray cat on the first day. According to him, some teenagers were abusing it and had literally fought them. He won, of course, managed to get out with merely a small bruise on his shoulder. Ryuuichi wasn't that pleased when he was called to the school. Hibari couldn't be any prouder. (Ryuuichi made a mental note to never let Hibari influence Eliot more than he should. The others weren't much of a help.)
  • Occasionally, Sora would pop out on his own and went to find Eliot and slept with him. Ryuuichi wondered if Sora liked Eliot more than him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, the last bonus for all of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She stared at Alex. She stared at his unfocused green eyes, pencil unmoving in her hand. She wondered why they were still in school when it was already over for about an hour. 'Ah, right.' She mused a second later. 'Ms Clake wanted this today.' She grunted internally as her fingers automatically twisted the green mechanical pencil.

"Stop staring and start working on it, nerd." She snorted at the nickname and rolled her eyes. "I've already finished it, dork." She bit back, giving him a sharp grin as he looked up with an offended look. "What? And you didn't tell me before I finish this?!"

"Why? So that you can copy? Not a chance." Alex groaned and slammed his face onto the table as she snickered at him. He was sitting in front of her, both using her table since he was the one who turned around to face her so they could finish their work. They had to pass it up today, and both didn't finish it, so they decided to stay back. 

It wasn't always she didn't do her work so the teacher didn't say anything about her, except to tell her to pass it up after school. Alex, on the other hand, was scold because, well, he rebels quite a lot, especially towards Ms Clake. Plus, she had an excuse while he don't. 

Alex grumbled under his breath and took her paper just to read the content. "What the actual hell. You weren't even in class when she taught this. How are you able to understand all of this just like that?"

She raised an eyebrow. "It's easy, this chapter. Plus, I went to tuition, remember?" 

"Ugh." Alex surrendered with a shake of his head and took both of their papers as he kept his stuff into his bag. "Let's go then. It's getting late." She nodded and kept her stationeries, placing it into her bag. They walked out of the classroom and walked to the teacher's office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"-and then that idiot actually kicked the bloody dustbin into the goal!" Alex rambled. She laughed at the hilarity and tried not roll on the ground, hugging a pillow in her death grip. Her stomach hurt from a that laughing, but she couldn't stop. And she still ended up lying on the floor while trying to regain her sanity.

"Oh- god-! Stop trying to kill me dammit-" She coughed out. Alex grinned smugly. "That's my purpose." She laughed again and pelted a pillow at him. The pillow hit him in the face as he chuckled as well.

"Al!" A muffled shout from downstairs stop their laughter. And then another muffled sentence followed shortly after, but it was incoherent. "What?" Alex shouted back, and got another set of incoherent words. He grumbled under his breath and stood up from the ground. He walked out of his room, and downstairs. 

She listened to the muffled voices, couldn't understand any of what they were saying. She hummed and merely laid there. Laughing that much was somehow tiring. Especially laughing like that. It was hilarious, obviously, what Alex had told her, but she realized a beat after that she wasn't exactly laughing fully, or something like that. Perhaps she was, perhaps she wasn't, she didn't know.

Perhaps Alex would know. How to differentiate her laughter just like how she could differentiate his good and bad day with a brief glance. She huffed and closed her eyes, yawning.

It was a tiring day, with all the schoolwork and projects and the bloody activities. She wouldn't be tired if she didn't participate in any of the activities since it wasn't compulsory, however, but she needed the extra marks. Her grades were alright, but she still needed to be active if she wanted a scholarship for university. 

She sighed, wondering why she was trying so hard, wondering who was she trying to prove to. Certainly not Alex, since he had said that she didn't need to prove herself to him. She didn't want to prove herself to him anyway. She had known him since birth, she know him like the back of her hand and vice versa.

Except, she didn't know him like the back of his hand. Nor did he.

Anyway, it was tiring. Really, really tiring.

She sighed again and closed her eyes. She fell asleep on the ground soon after. 

Alex came back upstairs to see her on the ground, breathing evened out and asleep. He smiled in slight exasperation before moving her onto his bed. She whined in her sleep at the sudden movements but didn't wake up, fortunately. She was a heavy sleeper after all.

He tucked her in and headed to the switch, turning the light off before going out of his room. Apparently, he would have to sleep in the guest room again, and he would have to call her parents that she was staying over, again. He didn't mind, and he was sure she wouldn't mind. She did it a lot of times after all.

He noticed, of course, that she was weary, almost as though she was a veteran of something. Old and weary, yet young and stupid. She wasn't stupid though, well, in a sense. Alex mentally shrugged at that and headed to the kitchen to get a drink.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up with a jolt, eyes snapping open before it was closed again, opened again. She blinked rapidly, still heavy from sleep despite waking up from a weird dream. She didn't want to sleep again and risk rewinding the damn dream. She felt as though she had saw it before, however.

The empty field, the cold breeze, the lone tree in the middle of it. It seemed familiar.

But she had never saw that place before.

She continued to blink even after calming down and was getting drowsy again. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, huffing. She turned to her side and wondered why the bed felt different. Then she remembered that she was still in Alex's room. She grroped around her trousers' pocket to see if her phone was with her, to find that it wasn't. She looked to the night table beside the bed and saw it, along with her hair tie.

That was when she noticed her hair was untied. Grunting, she reached for her phone and see if there was any message. There was one, from her father, apparently. Asking where she was. Alex must have told him that she was staying over if there was no missed call. She ignored the text and opened a few other messages from the group chats. Mundane and boring.

She decided to not go back to sleep and opened a fiction site to continue a story she left unfinished.

It was strange how these fictions managed to enthrall her when most thing can't. Except for anime. Damn anime ruined her life. She loved it. Though, they're all weird as heck, if she were to give it another thought. Still, she loved it.

Her phone vibrated once, indicating a message. It was from Alex. She raised an eyebrow at that and opened the chat box.

'Why are you awake?'

'Can't sleep. And I should be asking that question. By the way, why are we conversing through this? We're literally under the same roof.'

'Reasons. Now tell me, why can't you sleep?'

'Weird dreams. Giant, tuna-sized fish trying to eat human in a tank. Or something along the line, I think.' It wasn't exactly a lie. She did dreamed of that. Only, it wasn't the one that woke her up.

There was a pause before the reply came. '... Should I be worried?'

'Eh, no. Just go to sleep dumbaass. Night.'

'Cheh. Night idiot.'

She smiled to herself and locked her phone, placing it on the night table. She sighed and settled back onto the mattress. She stared at the ceiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She had her headphone on, hugging onto a soft, giant pillow as she stared on her laptop screen, grinning all the while. Alex wasn't even thrown off by that sight as he walked into her room, too used to it to even find it strange. She immediately took notice of his presence and paused the video, pushing her headphone off and whirled the office chair around as he sat onto the bed.

"So how was practice?" Alex sighed tiredly and shrugged, rolling his shoulder slightly. "It's as usual. Coach was harsh, however." 

"Ah, make sense. The competition is just around the corner after all. Of course he would be anxious." She gave him a wry smile, not exactly pitying. He doesn't know if she was capable of it. She used to be able to- Oh wait, she didn't. She used to sympathize people a lot, and tried to help. She didn't manage to, of course, but she was just a kid years ago after all.

No, she wasn't capable of pitying.

"What are you watching?" He changed the subject, peering at the laptop screen. He raised an eyebrow. "A new anime?" She immediately grinned crazily. "Yep! It's called Katekyo Hitman Reborn."

"Ah, the long series one? I thought you didn't want to watch it." She hummed, leaning back onto the backrest of the chair so much that it tipped backwards. Alex thought she would fall, but she didn't. 

"Well, it is long, somehow. And it was quite boring at first, the daily life arc. Though, it got more interesting and amazing as heck after that arc." 

"I'm sorry, what arc?"

She blinked. "Oh. There are ten arc in the series, if the Future arc is divided into five sections and added the arcs from the manga. The very first arc is called the Daily Life arc." 

This time, he sweated. "I thought you just started watching?" She laughed a little and waved her hand. "Oh, no. I've watched the first arc a few years ago and left it there, never continuing it. I took it up again recently and fell in love with it." He sighed again. "So what is it about?"

He sworn that her eyes actually sparkled more than her thirteenth birthday where he gave her the merchandise of another anime. He smiled, however, as she rambled about the story in a very confusing and tumble-back-and-forth method. (If he didn't know her since birth, he would probably not understand what she was saying.) She doesn't usually talk much, letting other people lead the conversation. Only certain topics were able to trigger her.

Anime is the second major trigger. Fanfictions of the said anime is the first.

"And then Reborn actually dressed up as a bloody pot of plant!" ... Okay maybe she should let him see rather than say it in such a misleading and weird way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She stared at her scores with a blank look, as though burning the paper with her eyes. It was her Physics test. She didn't fail it, but her mark definitely dropped from the previous one. A very drastic drop. While personally, she didn't care- scratch that. She cared. She cared so much that it made her day so much worst, not that it was good anyway. 

She probably wouldn't care much about it if she wasn't trying to show her parents a good result.

(How many years have she been trying to do that? To make her parents stop 'comparing' her with her sister? She knew that they didn't do it on purpose, but it still hurt. She had long given up. She no longer know why she was trying so hard, who she really wanted to prove herself to.)

She sighed and placed her paper into her file. There was no use, it was done and over. She would just have to do it better on the next one. 

'Easier said than done...' She forcefully pushed her thought away and focused on her class, taking notes. 

Alex glanced at her in concern, noticing that she was being too hard on herself again. His mark wasn't as good as her, but he wasn't exactly worried about it. He has not that much pressure like her's. (He kept that to himself. If he were to tell her, he would get beaten up by her.)

He turned back to the whiteboard, wondering how was he going to cheer her up because that would be one of the hardest thing to do. Other than deciding what to eat for the day, of course.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She screeched as Alex ran after her, laughing obnoxiously. Alex was shouting at her, about something she couldn't hear with the rush of adrenaline and the sound of wind obscuring it. Though, one thing she knew was Alex was aiming his water gun at her, soaked from the tip of his hair to the bottom of his toe. Courtesy of her.

She grinned as she remembered aiming the hose at Alex, who was daydreaming and had let his guard down. She immediately ran away when he took his filled water gun and chased after her. But of course, she wasn't an athlete, he was. He immediately caught up and shot her streams after streams of water.

She laughed and slipped, landing on her backside. She didn't stop laughing however, even when Alex had stopped and gave her a strange look. She grinned up at him and jumped at him to the ground. He groaned and immediately wrestled with her. He didn't use his full strength since she was physically weaker than him. Though, he managed to push her off without injuring her.

They panted, coming down from the high. With an exchanged look, they burst out into hysterical laughter. 

"Oh god it's so hot! I'm probably going to melt into my shirt." Alex grumbled half heartly, but was still snickering. She laughed at him before sighing, finally calming down. "Hey."

"What?"

"Thanks for being my friend."

He gave her a weird look, but smiled regardless. He ignored the nagging pain inside him as he answered. "Yeah. I'm thankful that you're my friend as well."

Somehow, she had blushed in embarrassment and turned away. 

She turned back to blast him with water again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, do you think that if we were to die, would we meet again?" She suddenly asked as she did her math homework, her eyes never left the calculator nor the book. Amemori frowned, not liking that kind of question. She probably didn't notice this but she had something akin to sixth sense. Amemori noticed this whenever she said something strange and it did happen sometime in the near future.

He didn't like what she was currently talking about.

Nevertheless, he still answered. (He always did after all.) "Yes. I wouldn't allow whoever up there to tear us apart." Finally, she looked up and stared into his eyes with an amused smile. "Really, now."

"Definitely. If they wanted to do that, they'll have to get through me." She laughed a little, shaking her head. "I'd like to see you try, honestly."

"What? Don't you believe that I can do it?" 

"I do believe that you can, but imagine you going against some kind of god or Satan or something. It'll be a show not to be missed. I want front seat to it, remember that." Amemori pouted and flicked her on the forehead, missing when she inched away just as he did. "Brat."

"Says the one who's clearly younger than me by a few months."

"It's only a few months!" They continued their weird bickering, the conversation left forgotten. It, however, didn't left his mind as it was too worrisome. 

He felt that something was going to happen. Something that would take her away from him.

And it did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn't understand. He didn't understand! Where is she? She had disappeared the night after her sixteenth birthday, without a single damn trace. She wasn't one to run away from home no matter what. She wasn't one who would leave without telling him. She wasn't one who would break their promise!

But it was a fact that she had disappeared.

It was also a fact that no one other than him remembered her. No one, not even her biological family. He tried searching her room, which suddenly, became a storeroom in one night, all dusty and full with boxes. He then searched for his books that she had wrote stuff on. He found many, but none contained her handwriting. None contained her mark that she had left on it.

It was like she suddenly ceased to exist, like she had never existed in the first place.

And then, he started to forget her name. He was devastated that he couldn't remember it, almost hyperventilated. Slowly, he wondered what he was panicking about. Like everything that he was searching for, everything had disappeared from his mind.

And then he saw the glimpse of a ghost, and everything, in a click, returned back to him. The ghost with a blank but curious look became more visible to him. Became more solid in front of him.

The ginger haired man with metallic blue eyes tilted his head at him as he gaped at him from the ground. "You can see me." It wasn't a question but a statement. Alex couldn't answer him, but the man understood.

"You're supposed to forget about everything." That made him snap. Alex literally jumped up and grabbed the man by the collar of his button down shirt and pulled. "What are you talking about?!" He snarled. "Where is she?! What did you do to her?!"

The man remained unfazed as he calmly pulled Alex's hand away. "She simply went to a place where she should be." Alex growled, inches away from punching the man. Ghost or not. "And I'll give you a chance to choose." The man said before Alex was able to. "To go to where you truly belong, or stay here in this world."

"What?"

"Your soul doesn't belong here." The man pointed at his chest. "Which was why you could see me. So here's your choices, stay or leave."

Alex wavered. He wasn't sure if he wanted to. He wasn't sure if it was alright, to leave everything behind. (Like how she did.) He wondered, if he truly doesn't belong here. He didn't know what would be the right choice. What would he choose, as both would turn his world upside down no matter what.

If he were to stay, he would probably never see her again. If he were to leave this world, he might not ended up in the same place as she did. He didn't want that as well.

(He can't imagine not seeing her again.)

The man seemed to read what he was thinking, what he was feeling as Alex's hand started to tremble, loosing it's strength each second. "I.. I-I'll go. I'll leave. I want to follow her." Because without her, he would be incomplete. Without her, he would lose the most important part of him, he would lose his half. He cannot live without her.

He looked straight into those metallic blue orbs and rephrased his words again. "I want to follow her."

The man nodded not a second later, eyes narrowing. "I'll grant you your wish. However," Alex tensed. "The condition for you to leave this world to where you belong, would be that your memories shall be locked. That you'll forget everything about this world."

Alex's eyes widen. "I will.. Forget everything?" 'About her?' 

"Yes. Should fate allow, you'll remember everything again. That is, if you ever meet her again."

Fate. Alex didn't believe in it unlike her. He bit his lips. It would be a gamble. And it would be a gamble that Alex was willing to take, as long as he can meet her again no matter how low the chances are.

"Okay."

The man smiled slightly as Alex let him go, backed away a little. He hovered his hand over Alex's chest and he glowed. Alex felt like he was floating, like all his burden, all his weight has disappeared as everything turned into a blur. The last thing he heard before he out was,

"Should fate allow."

And everything disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hibari peppered small kisses on Ryuuichi's nape as his hands glided across the smooth skin of the younger's torso, pressing his back flushed against his chest. He could hear, feel, the purr from him, loving the sound of it. He felt him snuggled back sleepily against him more, humming in satisfaction. 

He rubbed a hand against Ryuuichi's hip before moving upwards, rubbing the bellybutton instead. His other hand caressed his sides, eliciting a small squealed as Ryuuichi grabbed it harshly for a minute before it slacken, Ryuuichi dozing off again. Hibari ked on his nape, nipping slightly before it, moving to another spot.

He heard a whine from the younger before Ryuuichi struggled and turned to face him instead. Almost immediately, Ryuuichi buried his face against Hibari's shoulder, snuggled again as his legs tangled against Hibari's.

Hibari chuckled and kissed him on the head gently, taking in the smell of citrus mixed with tea and something that Hibari could never describe. He pulled him closer, a hand on the back of Ryuuichi's head and another on his back, drawing patterns all over the bare skin, occasionally pressing at the places that he remembered where the beauty marks were.

Days like this where they did nothing but laze around were the best. Days when they forget about the world, forget about the responsibility that weighted them down and absolutely safe from the world, where they heal and pick each others' pieces up, and where they only have each other in their mind and nothing else. It was precious.

Hibari loves days like this. He was sure that his lover does as well. "Love you..." Ryuuichi sleepily slurred, voice muffled slightly as he shifted his head a little. Hibari could feel the small, contented smile plastered on the other's face as his lips tugged up as well.

"I love you too, Ryuuichi." If anything, the smile seemed to stretch wider.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going, small animal?" Hibari, eyes covered by a blindfold, asked as a pair of hands guided him somewhere carefully. He heard a small chuckle from his lover as he frowned. "You'll see soon~" Judging on the sing sang tone, Ryuuichi must have planned something. It would either be dreadful, or it would be really pleasant and delightful, no in between. 

Hibari didn't know if he should be excited or not. (He chose the latter)

Just as they stepped into what he deducted as a room, a huge room, he noticed the slight drop of temperature. His honed ears picked up the sound of scrapping and immediately knew where they were. "Here we are!" The cloth was taken away as he adjusted his sight. He guessed it right. They were by the skating ring.

"Why are we here?"

"To skate, of course." Ryuuichi snorted and nonchalantly said. He hold up two identical pairs of ice skates, black in color and grinned. "What else could we do on a skating rink?" Hibari was tempted to say what they could do on the skating rink. At least it wasn't crowded like what Hibari had seen before. And judging from the condition of the rink and everything, they must be by the outskirt of town.

Of course they are.

He was handed a pair and walked to the bench to wear it on. "I never knew you know how to skate." Ryuuichi hummed as he tied his own. "I don't." He paused and stared at Ryuuichi. "Well, not in this world. I used to at least know how to balance and skate a little. Now, I totally can't. Yuuichi was the one who can." 

"..." Ryuuichi then added cheerfully. "And I'm sure you know that I hate falling down so be sure to not let me fall down because I'll pull you down as well!"

Hibari wondered if his lover hit his head or something. He sighed but he was amused. "You know I will always catch you." Ryuuichi beamed as his words and slowly stood up, balancing carefully on the skate. He wobbled to the locker slowly, his bag and shoes in hand. He accidentally lost his balance slightly and almost slammed into the wall when a hand grabbed him by the elbow and waist.

He turned to see Hibari staring at him. "Well, it's good to know that you're going to hold onto your promise." He chimed and plopped his and Hibari's thing into the locker before they both headed to the rink, the older holding onto his hand.

Hibari immediately skated in as Ryuuichi grabbed onto the edge, leg trembled a bit. Ryuuichi frowned slightly at the fact that his leg felt a bit like jelly. He wondered why he could no longer skate, but he remembered that his muscles motor are different from his previous ones.

He tested out a bit, try skating slowly as how she used to. And he slipped.

As expected, Hibari immediately hold him up properly before he could fall on his backside. "Sorry." He murmured and shifted his left leg slightly, looking at the ground all the while. Hibari skated so that he was in front of him, facing him and held both of his hands, prying the one that was gripping the edge off.

"Stop looking down. You'll never skate at this rate." He instructed and slowly skate backwards, pulling him along. "Bend you legs slightly, yeah like that. Ankle, straight." Ryuuichi did as told, looking at his feet a moment before staring into Hibari's eyes.

"Now, right leg first then your left, imagine that you're walking." He shifted his right leg in front a bit and then his left, doing so as Hibari kept saying which leg first as though he had two left leg. Slowly, but surely, he managed to get a hang of it and was starting to skate a little, Hibari kept holding onto his hands.

He probably spoke too soon. Hibari let go and skated a bit further away from him. "Come." He stretched his arms just big enough to catch Ryuuichi if he were too fall. Unfortunately, he was a bit too far because if Ryuuichi were to fall now, he would fall to his face.

Really.

Ryuuichi pursed his lips and slowly did as how he did just now, slowly. "This isn't really that good." The ice was slippery, of course. And Ryuuichi has legs that would unknowingly buckle out of nowhere, even if it wasn't frequent. "God this is-!" His right leg did buckle. Hibari didn't even move as he managed to stay standing, believing that Ryuuichi could do it.

He sighed in relief and continued his short journey. When he finally reached where Hibari was, he immediately leaped into his arms, holding onto him. "I felt like I'm learning walking all over again." He squinted his eyes in annoyance. "And this would mark the third time."

Hibari chuckled and held him by his back and his neck. "Oh? Isn't it fun then?" Ryuuichi's eyes twinkled for a split second as he pecked him on the cheek. "With you, it is."

Hibari's eyes soften and he kissed him on the lips, almost making out right there, right then if not for the very few people in there. They wouldn't care, but it would be troublesome if any one of them decided to approach them and lecture them about having decency or something. Ryuuichi would rather there's no casualties at all.

As they broke off, he noticed the mischievous glint in his lover's greyish blue eyes and paled a little. "Oh no."

"Oh yes." Hibari pulled him and skated at a fast speed, zooming across the ice while dragging Ryuuichi with him. A rather loud yelp was heard as he felt the hand he was holding onto tightened to a point that it actually hurt. He chuckled and continued to speed up even with the protests screamed at him.

He suddenly let go of the hand and turned, letting Ryuuichi barrel straight into him. They fell onto the ice, Hibari holding the shaken Ryuuichi tightly. He laughed huskily as Ryuuichi pouted and punched him on the shoulder, huffing at the brief adrenaline rush. "I caught you, didn't I?"

Ryuuichi looked slightly scandalized before he sighed and smiled. "You did. Thank you." Hibari smiled and pulled him into another kiss, pulling Ryuuichi's hoodie up to cover their faces from public eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoichi sighed, rubbing his stomach. He was hungry, tired and all he wanted to do was to faint on his bed for a hundred years. He kind of regretted getting into the zone with Spanner and made a RPG game out of nowhere because the latter was bored. Though, he was satisfied when they finished it. He sighed again and turned a corner, to the library where he left his phone there without realizing when he was looking for something.

He turned the knob of the door and pushed, opening it. He was about to walked in when he spotted two men staring at him. He froze, recognizing them easily. The three of them had a stare-off for almost a full minute until Shoichi mechanically pulled back and closed the door.

And then he broke. He crouched, clutching his head as a maniac look came on. 'E-h!?!' It was Reborn and Fon. Shoichi was casual with them, after knowing each other for so long. But what he saw made him bristle in fear.

There the two men was standing by the book shelves, with Reborn, pinning Fon, by it. Like, literal kabe-don. Their faces were pretty close to each other and Reborn had a smirk on towards the smiling martial artist when it dropped at the sight of Shoichi spotting them.

He was this close to losing it at the fact that Reborn and Fon could possibly be dating because while he had nothing against it, having the World's Strongest Hitman and Martial Artist together is practically suicidal. Who knew what kind of chaos would they bring if they really were dating.

"Shoichi?" He peered up to see Ryuuichi staring at him with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing there?"

He sputtered incoherently, trying to actually form words, pointing at the library door and doing weird gestures with his hand. If possible, Ryuuichi's arched eyebrow raised higher into his hairline. He shrugged and went to open the door to the library, partly to see what Shoichi was trying to say and partly because he had business in there.

Shoichi screeched loudly when he did. Ryuuichi winced and rubbed his ears. "What the hell?!" 

"I would like to ask as well." The redhead jerked at the voice as an amused Reborn peered out at him by the door frame. Ryuuichi stared at Reborn for a moment and looked at Shoichi's reaction and sighed. 

"What did you do?" Reborn gave him an innocent look, to which he merely rolled his eyes at it. "I did nothing." The hitman denied, placing his hands over his heart for a good measure. "Honest!" Ryuuichi scoffed in return and walked into the library. "Yeah yeah. Anyway, what is it that you and Fon wanted to talk about."

Reborn smirked at the trembling Shoichi, his hand at the knob. He raised his right pointer finger to his mouth and winked. He closed the door before Shoichi could even react.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliot fidgeted, a hand clutching the hem of his shirt and another hovering by the door. He bit his lips, wondering if he should bother them so late in the night. They were really tired when Eliot saw them during dinner. They were out on a mission in USA for almost a week before flying back. 

But Ryuuichi said that they would never find him a bother. He nodded and pulled his hand back, going to knock the door, only to hesitate again.

'Still..' Perhaps he should just go find Gilbert or Liu.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Eliot almost jumped off his skin when he realized it was Hibari, with tussled black hair, staring indifferently at him. He looked like he had just woken up from his sleep. There was another lump of human on the bed as well. Eliot pursed his lips, knowing that he had actually really bothered them.

"What's wrong?" Hibari asked, voice void of emotion but there was hint of fatigue. Eliot looked down, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry for disturbing.."

Hibari stayed silent a little longer, as though contemplating. He decided to ruffle the teal hair instead and pull him in in lieu of saying anything. He guessed that Eliot must had some sort of nightmare and couldn't sleep. He was sleeping when he felt a familiar presence by the door, lingering there and wouldn't leave.

Hesitation was there so he decided to see who it was. 

Ryuuichi groggily rubbed his eyes and pushed himself up slightly. "Who..?" He blinked, squinting his eyes to see who it was in the dark room and spotted the mop of teal. He immediately knew what was up and gestured the child over, patting the spot beside him in the middle of the bed.

Eliot seemed to be rooted to the ground until Hibari pushed him towards the bed and picked him up, placing him down. The man himself yawned and climbed in as Ryuuichi put his arms around Eliot, seemedly to doze off again. However, the rhythmical pat on his pat on the child's back signified that he was still awake.

Eliot felt the shift behind him before another arm was placed over him, touching Ryuuichi's shoulder, a warm back against his. He blushed a little. He had never experience this. It was nice. He felt safe. Safe from any harm, from the monsters and devils in his dreams. He was really happy as warmth grew on his chest.

Slowly, he started dozing off at the pats, the slow, calming breathing and the comforting heat from the two man, keeping him warm. He fell asleep in their arms just as they did as well, a small, content smile on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi was looking at some files by the shelves of his office when Hibari came in and snakked his arms around his waist. He chuckled when the raven nuzzled against his neck. He didn't mind. He simply hummed in satisfaction, patting Hibari's hands and continued reading through the countless words on his research of the Historian ring. He was curious one day, and decided to ask those whom he deemed knew of the facts about the ring. (Vindice, Kawahira, Talbot.) It seemed like only Talbot and Kawahira knew bits and pieces of it.

Hibari stared at the paper boredly, sulking a little when his lover wasn't paying attention to him. He let his hands roamed a little, tracing the skin of Ryuuichi's arm, placing butterfly kisses on his neck. He felt Ryuuichi jolted at that, only to huff and continue ignoring him. Hibari twitched at that.

He his neck and suucked at the one spot that would more often than not send shivers down the younger's spine. Another hand of his was about to sneak into his shirt when Ryuuichi slapped his hands away. 

Ryuuichi sighed and put away the report, knowing that Hibari wouldn't let him concentrate any longer. Seriously, his lover could be really childish sometimes. He was about to say something when Hibari suddenly swayed slowly, pulling him along. The hand he slapped behaved and stayed around his waist. Instead of forcing his way, Hibari led him into a slow dance, pressing him back against his chest. 

He shuddered a little at the hot breath on his neck, going with the flow. They danced like that for awhile with no music in the background until Hibari turned him around. His arms was still around his waist, pressing him against him. Ryuuichi looped his arms around Hibari's neck instead, smiling as he stared into Hibari's soft, bluish grey eyes.

He let out a small chuckle and leaned in to place a chaste kiss on HIbari's lip before he leaned his head against the base of Hibari's neck, closing his eyes and let himself be swept away. Hibari smiled softly, eyes filled with love as he place his head on the younger's. There was no words exchanged between them as they continued dancing slowly like that. There was no need for words as their heart beat as one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hibari was contemplating. He stood there, observing, scanning and deciding. There was just too many that he couldn't make up his mind for. Ryuuichi, who was looking at other things as he walked around, noticed that Hibari wasn't following him and turned around. He blinked, spotting his lover by the desk section and tilted his head in confusion.

He walked up to him and asked. "What are you doing?" Hibari turned to him, still having that look of when he was thinking. He stared at Ryuuichi for a moment before he turned back to the office desks. "I'm wondering which of these you'd look best pinned aga-"

Ryuuichi blushed at the spoken aloud words and kicked Hibari right at his shin. Hibari jerked at that and tensed as he gave Ryuuichi a confused look. Ryuuichi hissed at him for being so loud. He could practically feel people looking at them. He groaned and huffed, face still red.

He grabbed Hibari's hand and pulled him away to other sections. "Seriously, we're not here to buy desk today but chairs!" Hibari smirked at that. It has been awhile since he saw Ryuuichi this flustered. He walked faster, matching his pace with the younger and whispered into his ear. "Ah, right." He drawled, amusement heavily laced in his voice. "You prefer the chairs."

Ryuuichi jumped aside and away from Hibari. He gave him the most scandalous look ever, flushed to the root of his hair, neck and ears. Hibari chuckled evilly and simply smirked triumphantly, even as Ryuuichi punched him on the shoulder and stomped off. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is it! It has been quite a journey, I'd say. A fun and rather educational (for me) journey. Finally, this story ends. I've mentioned this various of times, that I'm sad that it ended, but what story does ends? Perhaps our own stories, our lives. Thank you very much for putting up with me for all this time and I really, really hope it brought smiles to your faces. I can never be grateful enough for your supports, thank you!

I would tag all of you whom went through this with me and bear with my antics all year through but that would simply be endless, so all of you will be getting a virtual hug from me! *hugs everyone*

With that, I declare Second Life, complete!

See you next time!

[I apologize for any grammar, spelling, etc. etc. mistakes]