Soft Touch

My INFINITE charm !!

thanks for subscribing and supporting !!

INSPIRITE !!  it's already infinite comeback stage day >__<

only few hours away * 6 hours !! * gah !! can't believe it !! the day has finally come !! i just hope we can make it alive xD

anyway this chapter is my last for today as i promised <3 and it's full of love,sweetness,caring and sungyeol !! \0/

hehe enjoy <3

 


 

" ah what to do ! " myungsoo thought as he push your body carefully to the left side so you land on your bed

and he quickly free him self .

afterwards he stand up and blink at you .

" What's wrong ? is she that sick to faint ? " he mumble as he carefully lift your head and slip the pillow slowly underneath .

" aigo!! her temperature is very high " he thought touching your forehead .

terrified myungsoo grab his phone and call first number comes to his mind .

" ha ! why I hear sungyeol ringtone here ! " he wonder after he dial the number .

then he start walking outside your room tracking the sound " I think its coming from here ! " myungsoo thought going inside

your mother work shop in the next room .

" ah sungyeol what are you doing here ? " myungsoo shouted after he found him hiding behind a female figure statue .

" myungsoo ! what brings you here ? " sungyeol ask coming out from his hideout .

" nice work shop " he added pointing at the wonderful figures in the room acting as if he was there to admire your mother work .

" I came to visit our tour guide ! Since I finish shooting my cut long time ago " myungsoo said staring at the women statue

in front of him then he blink twice before he ask " but what about you hyung ? " scratching the back of his head .

" I came for the same thing I just saw the door open and no one was there so I let my self in " he explain smiling awkwardly

" so where is ( ____ ) ? " sungyeol acted like he don't know after what he saw .

" oh yes ( ___ ) ! i almost forgot ! hyung I think she got cold ! " myungsoo scream when sungyeol look at him confused .

" she is having a fever ! we need to do something ! her family are not home yet ! " myungsoo said grabbing sungyeol shoulders .

" what ! " sungyeol gasp then he yell at myungsoo " arraso ! Calm down ! I will bring a wet pad and see what I Can do while you go and stay by her side ! " sungyeol said going downstairs looking for the kitchen

 

Myungsoo pov

 

He walks back to your room to see that you still sleeping he grab a chair and sit next to you .

" I should have not when she is sick " he thought staring at you feeling guilty then he start to call your name .

" ( ___ ) ! Errona ! ( wake up ) ! " very worried about you .

" should I cover her with more layers ! so she warm up faster ? " he thought as your body started to shiver .

just when he make up his mind he walk to your cute small white closet beside your bed .

" what to take ? Is this even her closet ? " he thought as he look at the other bed next to yours .

" so many sweater with infinite logo ! " he notice as he go through your messy wardrobe .

" guess this is the right closet " he smile taking one of them " ah what is this ? " something caught his eyes .

" Andwae ! " he whisper shifting his eyes before he take another peek .

" quick look won't hurt though ~ just wanna see the size " myungsoo ert side spoke .

" Omo ! c cub ! " he gasp secretly " Well I could have tell after that hug " he thought looking at your black bra eyes open wide .

" myungsoo go back to your sense its not the time for this ! " he scolded his mind by hitting his head

" now how can I dress her this ? " myungsoo wonder standing in front of your bed as he stare at the white sweater

with the infinite logo in his hand .

just when sungyeol walk in " why are you standing like an idiot ! give me that !! " he shout at myungsoo before he take the sweater.

Then he sit on the empty said of your bed and slowly lift your head to slip the sweater down then like a little baby he grab your left arm and slip it inside the sleeve after that he do the same to your right arm when he finish he make sure to cover you tightly so your body warm up fast " I hope she wake up soon ! " sungyeol thought staring at you slowly stop shaking before he run downstairs again to check on the soup he is cooking for you .

" mummy ~ " you mumble in your sleep .

Myungsoo heart bounce as he hear you speak " ah ( ____ ) ~ eodae appa ? ( where does it hurt ? ) "

he said leaning towards your face then he listen to you calling for your mother seeing you like that make him feel uneasy.

" should I hold her hand ? She would probably not know its me she will think I'm her mother "

he thought reaching to hold your hand just when sungyeol show up from again " hyung ! " myungsoo scream inside his mind .

" I brought the wet pad and this is a warm mushroom soup .. " sungyeol said gasping for air .

while myungsoo quickly pull his hand back and stand up to set on the other bed .

" what the hell !! that was fast !! is he superman ?! " myungsoo thought before he stick his tongue out thinking

" that was close ~ " staring at the floor .

sungyeol title his head to take better look at myungsoo's face as he put the soup on the small table next to you .

" why your face is so red ? " he ask while placing the wet pad on your forehead .

" what are you doing ? " myungsoo change the subject .

" my mother used to do this to me so I guess it will help " sungyeol explain to myungsoo setting next to you

on the bed massaging your arm .

he start with your right arm massaging it carefully going from up to down and the way around making sure to do it right

just like his mother used to do for him then he take your left arm and do the same thing .

" what is he thinking ! she is not his family ! " myungsoo thought irritated from sungyeol .

He try to suppress his anger but his face turn red as he watch him touching you .

after sungyeol finish that he hold your hand .

" Yah ! Why are you holding her hand ! She might not like it ! " myungsoo scream jumping from his seat .

"shush! She would probably not know its me ! she will think its her mother ! " he answer before he gaze at myungsoo .

" are you jealous ? " he joked .

" why would i be ! you can touch her hand all you like ~ " myungsoo said .

" i was talking about me ~ not her ~ " sungyeol said .

myungsoo glare at him and try to open his mouth but sungyeol ask him to stay quite so he don't bother you .

" chincha ! " myungsoo thought shooting dirty looks at sungyeol .

" relax ~ " he wink teasing myungsoo by massaging your hand softly.

jealous from his behavior myungsoo start to sing a sweet song for you .

 

Sungyeol pov

 

" What is wrong with him ? Why is he mad ? He don't like her does he ? " sungyeol thought switching the pads .

" ha is she trying to open her eyes ? " he thought noticing your eyelashes moving and your eyebrows too

as he place the new wet pad on your forehead .

Then turn his head to look at myungsoo singing while laying on your sister bed hands behind his head.

" she looks like she is in pain ! " he share his opinion with myungsoo before he hold your right hand again

but this time he hold it with both hands and very tight then he say

" I am here ( ___ ) don't worry ! " as soon as he say that myungsoo voice crack .

" ehem ehem " he clear his throat as sungyeol shoot him a death stare .

" what ? " myungsoo said to his hyung before he continue singing looking at the ceiling .

 

Your pov

 

" why I cant see ? everything is blur ? " you thought forcing your self to open your eyes as you feel the wet pad

touch your head .

" what is happening ? " you thought .

Then you feel a warm muscular hands touching embracing your shaking right hand .

" ha ? Is this myungsoo hand ? " you wonder still having doubt inside your head then you hear myungsoo

sweet voice as he sing " can you smile " .

" Omg ! I'm so unlucky ! The day myungsoo walk to my room and hold my hand is the day I fall sick ! " you scolded your bad luck .

" yet I got to hear him singing for me ~ " you cheered your self relaxing your eyes muscles to enjoy his y voice

before you fall into a deep asleep .

 

Everyone pov

after 1 hour

" L !! don't you think we should call her family ? " sungyeol said .

 

* ZZzz~ *

 

" what ? How can he sleep in time like this ? " sungyeol shake his head in disbelieve before he stand up .

" I think i should warm this first then try to feed her " he mumbled taking the soap heading downstairs to the kitchen .

" ah finally he is out " myungsoo said opening his eyes .

he gets up and walk slowly to close the door and  in his way to your bed dorky myungsoo trip on your guitar 

and accidentally step on your phone which is lying on the floor and press the record button .

" ash !! what was that ? " he wonder as he search for the object with his eyes but he see nothing .

then he sit next to you " ( ___ ) can you hear me ? " he repeat that line many times .

after he make sure you are in deep sleep he let out a big sigh .

" ok I will say this only because I know you can't hear me " he said biting his lips once he bring on his courage he say

" I know you are a very hardcore infinite inspirit and as I can see from your room and your notebook you love me very much "

then he take your hand and let out a bigger sigh " what I'm trying to say is that I am ........ "

Just when he is about to finish talking sungyeol walk in with the warm soup and scream

" yah ! What are you saying to your fan ! TO OUR FAN ! " running to you .

" are you crazy ! What if she hear you ?! " sungyeol shout very mad at myungsoo .

" hyung you heard me ? " myungsoo ask looking very shocked as sungyeol stare at him full of anger .

" lets act like I didn't " he answer then he put the soup down and start to shake your shoulder gently to wake you up.

Myungsoo start to sweat as he feel worry and scared from the fact that he got caught by his hyung .

then he move to set again in your sister bed .

you start to open your eyes slowly at sungyeol face but since your vision is so blur you can't recognize faces well .

" myungsoo " you barely managed to talk .

" no I'm sungyeol its good that you are better now ! " he answer .

" sungyeol ? " you said trying to open your eyes to the fullest .

" what is he doing ? " you thought watching him coming closer to your face .

" is he kissing me ?? " you stopped thinking and your head went blank as sungyeol putt his lips on your forehead .

in the other hand myungsoo eyes widen in shock as he silently watch sungyeol kiss you .

" get well quickly miss tiger ! oppa will take care of you " sungyeol said flashing you a sweet warm smile

before he grab the mushroom soup and start feeding you . 

 

 

 

i hope it was a good chapter >___<

i hope i can see you later at infinite cb stage spazz <3

support infinite !! i will sleep now for 5 hours hehe .. annyeong <3