Heart to Heart

My INFINITE charm !!

first i know the picture has nothing to do with the chapter but damn sungjong is so pretty *__*

anyway this chapter full of drama~~ and i wouldn't advice you to skip it no matter what!! hehe

hope it's good enough for my lovely subscribers <33 sarangahe~  

" and you!! who unsubscribed me!! you are missing a lot!! >__< " hehe scary unnie :b

now enjoy~~ ^^


 


 

 
30 minutes ago ..
 
Your pov 
 
You walk inside a big house that looked almost like a mansion and once the butler lead you to the owner of the house
who was siting in a fancy wood chair located in this huge luxurious living room you quickly lower your head and kneel down .
" please, I'm begging you just this one time! In the memorial of your son" you said head down .
" stand up ! " he said .
" not until you promise me to come with me ! " you said .
" I said stand up!! " he yelled making your heart jump from your chest .
But then you lift your head up and with a full of confident eyes and strong determination spirit you say..
" you can't be like this!! He was your only son ! How can you be this heartless!! You didn't even show up at his funeral!
Do you even know how he lived for the past two years! Do you even know .." you said before he shut you up screaming
" shut up! I don't have a son ! I never had a son! " standing from his seat .
but you don't blink for a sec and instead you gather every little courage you have ..
" just because he was different ... No wait That's not right! Just because he didn't live by your rules you decide to disown him!
You disowned your own son ! Do you even know how stupid this sound ! If every parent decide to disown their kids just because they
don't share the same believes then why bother ? Shouldn't we have the right to disown you too! "
You shouted fearless from the outcome .
 
Chan's father stare at you in disbelieve before he scream " are you disrespecting me young lady ! "
he almost killed you with his scary look but that didn't stop you from what you had to say.
" you can abandoned your own son and never look after him ! you can make him suffer the cold and lonly nights when you sleep warm
and tight ! You can live not thinking of tomorrow when he thinks how he would survive each day! When he have to work after school
to support his mother ! " you said then added in a low sad tone
" And yet he had to carry your last name ... " before you go back to screaming ..
"You are the one who should be disowned ! I bet he hated every time someone called him lee chan ! "
you shouted tears falling all over your cheeks .
 
" you do have nerves!! now get out of my house! " Chan's father yelled at you while his heart squeeze in pain .
" sir ! I'm not moving a muscle till you come with me! Its your son last wish! " you shouted head down .
then you take out a small box " chan left this to me, he asked me to give it to you i just found it today next my bed "
you said taking out the picture as you stare at chan smiling face next hugging his father .
you stand up and reach your hand to give him the picture with the note.
 
when he see the picture his eyes fill up with tears " I never knew he was that sick .." He said sitting in the chair once his legs fail him .
" sir!! " you said in shock staring at him as he break down in tears .
" he never told me anything he never said anything whenever I send my men to check on him " he said added .
you look at him crying like a baby " he only wanted you to accept him as he is ! " you said .
" do you even know how hard it was for me to know that my only son is not what I thought he would be!
I had high hopes On him and when he told me he is ... I -I just thought all this money and my name...." he said as he sob .
You walk closer to him and crouch.
 
" he always stepped up to those high hopes but it was different from yours , uncle it's not late to make up with him , I am sure chan
is looking down now and his heart is squeezing in pain as he hear this regretful words coming from your mouth "
you said holding mr lee hand . 
" what do you mean ? " he said confused .
" come with me , there is something chan always wanted you to share him! And would make him happy! "
you said smiling as you wipe your tears .
" share me? " he said as you grab his hand and lead him the way .
 
When the two of you get down from mr lee fancy car he look at you confused .
" is this what you wanted me to see ? " he said as the two of you stand Watching infinite last performance .
" yes sir~ " you nod smiling eyes fixed on infinite performing nothing's over .
" I can't stand here , what if someone sees me! I'm a well known business man I can't be noticed in places like this "
he said turning back before he pause when he hear you say ..
" can't you see Chan mr lee ? he is smiling now as he sing with infinite on the stage " you said .
" Can't you hear him screaming ? He is yelling father look at me , he is now dancing with them as he wave happy to us"
you said with tears falling on your cheeks .
 
chan's father turn around and stare at the stage as you continue saying ..
" he says he is happy that you finally came to watch him, he is now proudly staring at his father who accept him just the way he is "
you told mr lee who was staring at the stage as he listen to every single word you say as he picture his only son face .
then you turn to face him and say..
" you don't know what this mean to him, if you really knew you would never thought of walking away "
then you shift your eyes to see happy chan dancing with infinite " i miss you chingu~ " you thought smiling .
Hearing your final words Chan's father shed a regretful tears .
 
As soon as infinite finish performing they leave the stage to their privet tent .
After mr lee calm down the two of you decide it's time to meet infinite .
" do you really think he is watching me now? " mr lee said sound nervous as he walk with you to the white tent .
" yes I do believe he is " you said smiling as you walk together inside the tent after a long hesitation .
" hello " you and mr lee said as infinite quickly gather to bow .
 
Everyone pov
 
" hello , we are infinite " infinite said as they bow at mr lee .
" what is wrong with them? " mr lee said confused .
You all sit with mr lee as you introduce all infinite members to him one by one .
then you tell him how his son felt whenever he heard infinite songs or watch them .
talking and talking about chan the time fly fast your face would light up every time you say his name and share the funny stories you
had together, then you talk about the time you start to skip school to learn infinite dances making infinite protest
" hey we don't encourage skipping classes" they say making everyone laugh , then Sungjong talk about the small time
he had with chan at the hospital " he was a sweet kid " he end his talk .
 
After that you start to talk about the good time you used to have whenever you spazz about infinite with him in that moment
your eyes start to tear up .
" kwenchana ~ " myungsoo said grabbing your shoulders from the back, you turn around and smile .
" thank you ( _____ ) I would live my life and die not knowing my son if you didn't do this ! "
mr lee Said flashing you a warm smile for the first time .
 
You smile back at him and say..
" you should thank infinite not me uncle, they are the one who did this sweet chairty event in Chan's memorial "
he gasp " really ? Then let me participate! I would love to write a cheque! " mr lee said taking out his cheque book . 
 
Everyone stare in daze once they see the ridiculous number .
Mr lee shake your hand with a thankful heart " I'm proud my son had a good friend like you " he said giving you the cheque.
" no need to say that It was my pleasure " you answered thankful heart .
" goodbye mr lee " you said .
" let's not say goodbye young lady! I will be happy to have you in my house in anytime, I would love to hear more about yours and
chan's funny stories " he said as he attend to walk out .
 
At that time Chan's mother come in to thank infinite for the wonderful event and she gasp when she see her ex-husband .
" you ? " Chan's mother scream like a lunatic at mr lee before he take her out the tent to have some privet talk .
" guess this day turn out to be successful after all " you thought happy to finally make Chan's wish come true .
 
" i just wonder who put that box beside my bed? could it be myungsoo did that last night?! " you thought before your sister scares you.
" sister!! " she shouted " Why don't we go out with infinite? this is our last day together~ " your sister suggested .
Your eyes widen in shock when you realize that today is your last day with infinite .
" I didn't know today is my last day well it has to end eventually~ " you thought staring at myungsoo as he smile at you .
" myungsoo , can't you stay longer ? " you thought wanting this day to never end.
 
 
Few minuts later ..
 
" why you are not talking ? " Sungyeol asked you inside infinite van .
" ha ... Well .. I'm " your head was full of mixed thoughts and emotions that you didn't hear what Sungyeol said .
" miss tiger smile~ " Sungyeol said pinching your cheeks .
" ahh ! Oppa that hurts ! Stop ! " you said as Sungyeol pinch your cheeks harder .
" yah ! She told you to stop ! " myungsoo shouted from the back seat .
" yah ! What's wrong with you ? Me and miss tiger are playing ! " Sungyeol said still pinching your chubby cheeks .
suddenly myungsoo stand up and start to walk inside the crowded van ..
 
" yah yah ! " Hoya shouted when myungsoo hit his face .
"oppa ! " your sister shouted leaning at dongwoo as she shut her eyes when myungsoo pass her seat .
 
" yah ! where are you going? there is no room here ! " sungjong who was sitting at your left side shouted when Myungsoo
stand in front of him.
he try to sit between you and Sungyeol but right then the van hit a small rock making everyone jump from their seat
while myungsoo fall at Sungyeol lap.
 
" yah! beakyo! [ move aside~ ]" Sungyeol shouted hitting myungsoo back .
" wait! let me regain my balance! " myungsoo said trying to stand up just when he finally do the van hit another rock throwing
him into Sungyeol lap again .
 
You start to burst in laughter when you look at the two of them acting like kids .
Sungyeol and myungsoo looks at you dumbfounded when you laugh harder .
" aish ! You two are childish ! " Sungjong said leaving his place for myungsoo to sit next to you as he go to the back seat .
" thank you " myungsoo said embaressed as he sit quietly next to you .
" are you jealous? " you whispered at myuungsoo .
He just stare at you mad and don't answer .
You look at Sungyeol and you find him strangely quiet " what is wrong with these two? " you thought looking from left to right .
 
 
Inside the restaurant 
 
 
" Say ah~~ " dongwoo said to your sister as he feed her .
" oppa is so nice ! " your sister said before she eat from his hand.
" aish~ look at them! " you thought staring at your annoying sister getting spoiled by sweet dongwoo .
" ( ____ ) ! Say ah~~ " Sungyeol said handing you a full spoon .
You smile as you lean forward opening your mouth quickly myungsoo grab the spoon from his hand and feed him self .
 
" eh? That was mine ! " you said pouting .
" sorry~~ " myungsoo said as he happily eat .
" this weird boy! " you thought as he stare at you happy .
 
" ( ____ ) How about to perform for us! " Sungyeol suggested as he point at the small stage with the white piano .
" ha? Can you play piano? " sunggyu asked as all infinite eyes were fixed on you .
" I know little but how did you know i can play Sungyeol ? " you wonder .
" are you joking me! The person who can play the guitar that professionally, surly can play piano too! " he said .
" did you by any chance hear ( ____ ) play ? " myungsoo asked Sungyeol .
 
Sungyeol smirk and nod as he tease myungsoo saying " she look y too when she play the guitar " .
" woah ! I wanna see you play too ! " woohyun said .
" me too! " dongwoo said before your sister glare at him .
Myungsoo face change to a serious one when he see you smile shyly at Sungyeol .
 
Myungsoo eyes start to shoot fire looking at the two of you as he feel that behind your stares there is something only
the two of you share .
" she didn't play to me even when I asked her! " myungsoo thought staring at you with anger as you make your way to the small stage .
 
You take a deep breath as you relax your hand " i need to confess my feeling to him it's now or never!! "
you thought as you play few random notes before you turn your head and point at myungsoo as you say
" oppa! this song is for you! " 
 
" did she just pointed at myungsoo hyung? " Sungjong blurt out while everyone else stare at you waiting for your performance.
 
 
 
 
 
i hope you liked the chapter :D
i miss you hellhathfury dongseang :(