Comforting Faces

My INFINITE charm !!

 

seriously i had no motivation to update :( as much as i love writing this story seeing few comments in the last 3 updates made me feel down~. 

special thanks to those who commented i really appreciate it <3 and i wish if the silent readers comment too ~ :)

now enjoy reading this chapter!

 


 

finally it was your big day, everything you worked for so far was all up to this moment the day you stand up next to myungsoo and prove to him you are more than an ordinary girl, you are a kpop idol who is about to get as big as him someday.

it was your first performance stage " debut " day as " DIM - the band " in music bank and with all the great comments you received after " FLY HIGH " the show and Infinite promising tweets, the expectation for you was up to the roof and the main question everyone is ..

" will she step up to the bar? " .

you were very scared as the date got close but the determination girl inside you pushed you harder and harder as you practice for sleepless nights with only one thing in mind and that is to win and the one trophy you always wanted to win was and still is .. myungsoo's heart .

after you made sure everything was ready to go you took off with your manger and stylist leaving your assistance behind to take care of recognizing your schedule.

as soon as you walk inside KBS building you draw attention and head turns at you, from stuff to the idols everyone eyes were shifting towards your pretty face, y clothes and most of all your over loaded cuteness as you bow and introduce your self handing them copies of your debut single.

cuteness was something you had to do in order you reach your goal cause after all you came this far and you had no desire on going back to the start point.

you start to walk inside the Music bank hallway and right then your eyes meet the huge sea of kpop idols you always fantcise with your friend chan beside infinite .

" omg! i didn't give this moment a lot of thoughts ! now i am astonished! i'm standing in the same place as Shinee does! wish my little sister is here! omg! G.na!! and there is BAP!! " you thought having a small mental break down before you remind your self to act calm and approach them with confident and big smile.

first you walk to shinee oppadul and quickly take a copy of your debut cd from the cute basket in your arm  " Minho oppa this is for you " then you bow as you shout " hello shinee sunbaenim i am DIM! please look after me!  " you forced your self to act calm even though you wanted to scream in happiness .

" okay okay~ " Minho said patting your head as he take the cd before he walk away in hurry following his follow members. 

" Wait! can i take a picture with taemin sunbaenim first? " you asked Shinee for a quick photo thinking of emailing it later to your sister.

Taemin stare at you in disbelieve while the rest raise an eyebrow confused from your request. they have a small talk with each other and then push key to take the picture with you before they walk and leave him behind " okay can we take the picture now~ we are in hurry~  " key said. you take the picture and then shoot dirty look at key's back feeling sad you didn't take the picture with taemin for your sister, suddenly they come from no where and stand next you while some group stand in the behind " smile~~ " sungjong said while he take the picture of you and infinite members.

a dorky smile draw in your face as you stare at the sweet comforting faces " the best oppadul ever! always know how to make me smile " you thought .

Infinite take good care of you as they drag you from one room to another so you can meet the idols and the best celebrities in korean entertainment industry making it more comfortable for you to introduce your self. 

soon it was your performance time, you walk to the stage full of confident and ready to wow everyone this time, watching infinite standing in the BTS watching you somehow gave you the needed strength as you grab the mic to sing your Title korean song " Only you " with so much passion.

 again Myungsoo had that weird unexplainable mixed emotions the minute you started to sing , his heart started to beat fast and head playing random pictures of the old you. as he hear the song lyrics he caouldn't help but to feel as if ( ______ ) was singing to him. 

 

 


 

this is the translation of the song ..

every day i remember your face i go crazy~

every time i hear your name my tears start to fall down~

how much i have waited for you, it's something you will never know 

and right now i only have this broken heart, so better accept it 

for you baby and only you~~ baby~ 

dum dum dum tara~ ram~ dum dum dum tara~ ram~ dum dum dum tara~ ram~ uh uh uh~

listen carefully to this song~  only fix your eyes at me~

just try and say it for one time~ its you ~ you ~ you~ 

1-2-3 hey let's go~ let's get showered with kisses and love ~ 

you are the only one i love ~ you~ you~ only you~ 

I love my world when your hands touch mine ~

come closer baby , don't be afraid~ lets fall in love~

my heart keep thumbing every day~ why i am like this?

and right now i only have this full of regrets heart, so better accept it 

for you baby and only you~~ baby~ 

( listen boy i know we were born in tow diffrrant world but my heart will never stop loving you )

as soon as i saw your face i confessed right away 

my lovely baby~ say you love me too

everyone knows~ that you belongs to me~ 

come back baby my heart is suffering without you~ 

 


 

after you finish your amazing standing worthy performance you run to meet infinite backstage " i did it!! i did it!! " you jumped in happiness forgetting for a minute that the new you only met infinite members an hour ago.

dongwoo and woohyun eyes widen when you hug them tight while everyone there and the rest of infinite members look at you with a big question mark.

" sorry " you said breaking the hug, your cheeks turn red as soon as you realized what you just did but then dongwoo look at you and laugh adorably as he ruffle your hair " you are so cute! " making you feel less embarrassed.

Infinite members burst in laughter at the your spontaneous personality as you stare at them thinking " only if you know who i am " . then sungyeol walk closer to you and say "good job our raising star! " giving you the thumb up. you nod smiling and quickly your eyes fix on myungsoo waiting for him to say anything to you but instead he keep staring at you. " what is he looking at! " you thought before you start to see tow of myungsoo.

" why there is tow of myungsoo?! " you mumbled. " ha? what did you say?! " sungyeol heard what you mumbled.

you start to feel dizzy and without you know everything spins around you " i think i am going ... " before you get to finish you faint falling  into sungyeol arms. " DIM ssi!!!!!!! " your manger shouted running at you.

 

 

myungsoo pov
 
as soon as you finish the song myungsoo heart beats go back to normal.
" why she has a great power to control my heart??!! " he thought staring at the happy you running towards them.
his eyes widen in shock when you casually wrap your arms around dongwoo and woohyun hugging them in hapinees.
 
" she is really a weird girl~ " he mumbled. after that he walk closer to congrats you too but 
he step back and change his mind when he see sungyeol standing next to you.
" why i feel annoyed to see sungyeol standing next to her? "  he thought trying hard to understand what the hell is going on with him.
the minute your eyes land on him he stare at you as if he is examining your face " she is nothing like ( ___ )! yet she remind me of her! " he thought as he continue staring at your face. 
 
right then his eyes witness you falling into sungyeol's arms freaking him and everyone there.
he runs to you with a worried face along with infinite members " dim! open your eyes! " he shouted at the sleeping you in sungyeol arms. he decide to step back when sungyeol carry you bridle style and rush you to look for a room with a better aeration as your manger follow him while music bank stuff call the med team to hurry for your help .
 
" sorry you can't go! " the stuff stopped Myungsoo when he tried to follow sungyeol. " your performance is few minutes away! " they added asking everyone to go back to mind their own business .
myungsoo look at sungyeol's back and bit his lips in nervousness. " hope she will be fine " he secretly prayed.
 
 
Sungyeol POV
 
he rushed to find an empty room but since most of them were busy so it took him a while but finally he found an empty dressing room.
he put you down on the long brown sofa as he make sure your head is resting comfortably for you to breath.
" dim ssi~ wake up " he whispered as he splash some water on your face but there was no sings of you waking up what so ever. " is she going to be fine? " your manger asked worried about you.
sungyeol look at him and ask " did she eat anything today? ". his question make your manger fumble as he try to response.
" did she eat anything for the past few days?! " sungyeol shouted in anger causing jonghyun manger to look at the floor as he answer " i don't think she did " .
sungeyol face became more angry and you could see his veins popping out his neck when he called for the med team to hurry up.
 
 
later that day
 
your pov
 
" every article here is talking about your incident " your assistance said as she surf the internet for more articles about you.
 
How far korean agencies will go with their idols?!
SNSD diet gone wrong with rookie DIM?!
What is the price to pay for rookie these days?!! their health?!
 
all these shocking headlines reached the top in the searching engine which made you more famous yet throw you in the hot spot light.
" SNSD deit?! What the f**k!! " you gasped before you sit down feeling sad and disappointed that you couldn't have a clean debut stage again so eventually you go to your room and cry you self to bed.
 
" ( ___ )~~!! you have a message from sungyeol!! he says he wanna invite you for a dinner tonight " Jinny shouted from the living room waking you up. 
you jump up from your bed and run to to grab your phone from her hand to conform what she said.
" he probably thinks i am one of those girls who starve them selves~ " you said throwing the phone on the sofa. Jinny grab the phone and give it back to you..
" well you do look like that unless you say you are coming and prove everyone wrong! " she said winking at you. you narrow your eyes at her saying " you really know how to convince me! don't you! and by the way don't call me by my real name again! ".
Jinny nod and ask you to hurry and answer sungyeol so you text him back " send me where and when, i will make sure to be there " .
 
" at Infinite house in 2 hours, please do come " you read his reply out loud. Jinny have her own little party as soon as she hear that " OMG! you are going to date sungyeol!! " Jinny jumped around flying from happiness.
" no! this is not a date! we are just having a dinner! probably all infinite will be there~  " you said and forced her to stop jumping. " yes!  it is! now let me call your stylist! you have to look your best in your date!!" your assistance yelled from the excitement while you shoot her a dirty look.
 
it was about time you head to your date when you stopped to take a one last check in the mirror " i look hot! " you joked staring at your black sleeves mini dress and high heels . " and you need to get going! you gonna be late! " Jinny added..
 
once you arrive in front of infinite house door the first thing you notice is a cute puppy playing between your legs . " hello pretty~ " you said picking up the cute white puppy.
" her name is ( ____ ) " first thing hoya say when he open the door to welcome you inside the house. your mouth drop when you hear what hoya said " did he just say they named the puppy after me?! " you couldn't get over that shocking fact. you put down the cute puppy down before hoya smile and say " you look pretty DIM~ " as he lead you to the wonderful living room.
you gasp once you see the huge and well decorated living room " woah! infinite house is nothing like what i used to know when i was inspirit! it's so clean and feel luxurious!" .
hoya pick up the puppy and excuse you to call sungyeol and the rest of infinite members leaving you alone to admire the breath taking room.
 
" excuse me " a female said walking behind you as you stare at the pretty wall paint. you quickly turn around with a big smile in your face but slowly that smile fade away when your eyes land at the familiar face.
" you are.. " you said staring at her standing in front of you with her pretty face and pretty hot pink dress.
she smirk at you as she say " hello dim ssi, i am myungsoo girl friend sonya~" asking for a hand shake.

 

 

hello new subscribers! :) feel comfortable to comment! hehe~

By the way next chapter will be with ( A.B.C ) scenarios so you will get to chose how this nerve wracking meeting will go like ~

p.s i wrote half of the next chapter and i can say ... IT WILL BE FABULOUS~! :P 

anyway love you all!! <33 hope you liked the update and gonna update the next chapter later tonight :)

have a nice day ~<3