Our Chan is ...

My INFINITE charm !!

 

 

alonegirl_c2adtqx3.jpg

 

 

 

Umm.. Well ... I have nothing to say >_> unnie is mad cause she got unsubscribed T_T

 


 
 
" this is my secret place ! Move out ! " you shouted at him as He looked at you confused .
He Immediately move aside when you pushed him away to sit down in the abandoned area
behind " kelvin high " .
" sorry ~ " he said in a very low tone .
" what ? Sorry ? Why you talk so soft ? Are you a girl ?! " you laughed annoying him .
" anyway ~ are you new here ?!  This is the first time I lay my eyes on you ! " 
you said taking out your earplugs and iPod from your bag .
He nod in silent as you select your playlist and start playing it .
" who are you listening to ? " he asked as soon as you play the song .
" no one ... you would care of !! " you said taking out your korean book to study .
He stare at you and smirk before he take out his iPod and play the same song you were playing .
" annoying kid ! Doesn't he see I'm trying to constrate here ! " you said pulling your earplugs out .
" ttashi ttorawo ! Ttorawo ttorawo ..ttashi ttorawo ~ ~ " he sung along .
" Omo !! you like infinite ! " you shouted eyes shining like a diamond 
" aha ..they are the best rookie ever ! " he said .
" I know right ! They are so talented ! Did you see [ you are my oppa ? ] " you asked excited .
" yes I did ! It was so funny ! That's when I felt in love with sungjong ! I knew that moment we meant
to be together ! " he joked .
" me too ! The minute I land my eyes on L I knew my life wouldn't be the same ! " 
you shouted .
" I guess this school won't be as as I thought it would be ! " he said flashing you a sweet smile .
" will not as long as I watch your back fellow infinite lover " you said offering your hand for a shake .
"  welcome to our stupid school "scumbag high ! " Hehehe .. My name is ( ____ ) I would love to 
be your friend ! " you said .
He accept your offer and shake your hand softly  ..
" I would love that too ! My name is chan and I thought this school called kelvin 
high " he said and the two of you burst in laughter .
You chatted and chatted for hours that day as infinite " comeback again " song was playing over
and over in the background .
 
" ( ____ ) ! (____ ) ! " myungsoo shouted standing next to you in front of the ER room .
" ( ____ ) sweety ~ do you hear me ? " your mother said approaching you .
 
" omg ! I don't really know why you love myungsoo ! He is so weird ! " chan said as the two of you
sit in your room watching infinite interview on your laptop .
" he is not weird ! He is just .... unique ! " you defended him .
" he is lost in his own world ! I mean look at what is he doing when all infinite memebers are focus on the interview " chan pointed out .
You stare at the screen in front of you and sigh when you notice it too .
" but that's why I love him ! He is so like me ! I wish we can meet in real life ! " you said .
" hahaha ... Can't disagree that ! You are weird too ! " he joked .
" I'm not weird ! " you said as you pout .
" alright ~ you are not weird ~ you are myungsoo girlfriend ! How does that sound ? " 
You smile when you hear those words and jump in approving .
" you are funny ! ... So what would you do if you meet myungsoo for real ? I know I would kiss Sungjong and Never let go of him ! " he said fantasying the whole scene  .
You shrug in that thought " you are crazy ! .. Well I think I will stare in his beautiful eyes and
say how much I love him maybe a quick kiss then ~ " you said .
" see ! There has to be a kiss ! But mine will be more passionate ! " he went talking while you hit
him with your pillow trying to shush him .
 
" ( ____ ) ! What's wrong with you ?!  " myungsoo said while you stand there leaning against the
wall looking like a ghost .
" she must be in shock  just wait and let her absorb all this , it has to be so hard on her "
your mother told him .
He nod and suddenly the rest of infinite members arrive .
" why did you left us there ! We were scared ! So how is he ? Wait ! What is wrong with ( ____ ) ? " Sungyeol said staring at your pale face .
Myungsoo take him for a walk and explain everything to him .
 
" Yah ! It's not like that !  Do it again ! " you shouted at chan both standing under the pouring rain
as you practice infinite be mine dance steps .
" I'm tired ~ " chan said gasping for air .
" what ? Tired ! Have you ever heard infinite saying tired ! What have I told you before ! This word
is banned ! Let's do it again and from the start ! " you shouted playing the song again .
" one two three ! One two three four ! One two three ! One two three four ! " you counted the dance steps for chan while you were performing too .
" you are crazy ! You will makes us die while perfecting this dance ! " chan said as he dance .
" is it not worth it ?! I will give my life for infinite ! Just imagine the smile in their faces when
they see true inspirit in the other side of the world performing one of their songs "
you said smiling and dancing as the heavy rain drops hit your body .
" myungsoo yoochin ! You are crazy ! Hahaha " chan shouted giving his best to keep up with you when his tired face was begging for a good night sleep .
When the song end chan walk to you and grab your shoulders .
" I would give my life to infinite without blinking an eye cause infinite is my life " he said with a dead seriouse expression around his face .
" why this seriouse face ! Stop being dermatic ! Let's go back to practicing !
We have only few days ! " you said playing be mine again .
 
" I'm sorry , I'm so sorry ! " you repeated before you burst in tears .
" ( ____ ) ! What's wrong ? " sungyeol and myungsoo said runnig to you .
They stand next to you shocked as You slide down the wall to sit on the hospital floor.
 " im sorry chan .. Im so sorry " you said covering your face with both hands while crying a river .
Not able to take it anymore Your mother leave the scene while your little sister stand far away as she stare at you worried and horrified .
" let's go out of here " dongwoo said to infinite members grabbing your little sister hand .
Everyone leave while myungyeol refuse and decide to sit far away as they wait for you
to calm down .
 
" they must be rally good friends " Sungyeol said staring at you from a distance .
" yes they must be " myungsoo replied 
 
" is he sick becouse of me ? " you thought sitting next to the 
ER door .
" i will never frogive my self if somthing bad happend to him " you thought as you cry harder .
staring at you not knowing what to do angery myungsoo leave the scene and decide to grab a coffe .
" what should I do ? " Sungyeol thought sitting there alone .
" please chan make it ! " you whisperd as you pray .
Few mes later you hear laughter down the hall " what's going on ? " you thought taking your
eyes off the floor .
" what the hell ? is this some kind of new kids therapy ? " you said when a clumsy rabbit showed
up in front of you .
" what do you think you are doing ? " you said eyes open wide as he sat next to you .
He stare at you saying nothing making you even more confused " you don't speak ? "
you asked him wiping your tears .
He lean closer and start to wipe your tears with his big fuzzy hand .
You smile at the funny yet awkward moment " you are a nice rabbit " you joked .
After he stop wiping your tears he lean back against the wall and stare at the space .
" do you work here ? " you asked .
He nod his head from left to right as a response , you narrow your eyes and say
" can mr rabbit be Sungyeol oppa ? " surprising him .
He quickly wave his hand disapproving your accusation .
When you see him acting that way you cant help but to let out a giggle before you start to laugh .
" arraso oppa " you said patting the rabbit head .
At that moment the ER door open and Chan's mother comes dragging her tired body .
You quickly stand up and face her " aunty ! What happened ? Is chan ok ?
And how come you were inside ? " you showred her with questions .
She stare at you with teary eyes and say "  ( ___ ) my baby is .. Our chan is ... " before she burst in tears hugging you tightly .
you stand there shocked as she hug you " what ? Our Chan is what ? " you try hard to understand
what she meant by that .
 Mr rabbit stand there shocked before he ran awaywhen myungsoo show up with two coffee 
in his hand .
 
 
 
 
For my pretty subscribers I will try hard to make better chapters and if you didn't like anything please 
Let me know I will be happy to talk about it ^^
see you in the next chapter <3