Pepero Sticks

My INFINITE charm !!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I wanna say thank you for the support ! please always show love ;) now Read ! Hehe ..


" myungsoo ! Your phone is ringing ! " sunggyu shouted annoyed from the other room .
Myungsoo quickly pick up his phone and as soon as he see the caller Id a dorky smile draw in his face .
" who is it ? " sunggyu asked staring at happy myungsoo but he ignore his hyung and walk outside the room to get some privacy .
" aha .. Aha " was the only words coming out myungsoo's mouth as he carefully listen to the person in the other side .
After the short conversation he call all infinite members in the living room so he can bring the news .
" everyone get ready ! We are going to the water park in 2 hours ! " he said throwing an apple at dongwoo who is dozing by the sofa .
" pancake with eggs and cheese ! " dongwoo shouted as he open his eyes .
Everyone stare at him dumbfounded before they burst in laughter .
" Pabo dongwoo ! Wake up ! " Sungyeol shouted jumping On him before woohyun join him and start tickiling sleepy dongwoo .
 
Your pov
 
you felt energetic after that call even though myungsoo barley talked to you .
Aside from the fact that your annoying sister is coming with you , you were in a good mood so you had this crazy idea of doing a make over .
" humm .. How about cutting my hair ? " your little sister said .
You stare at her then say " how about me having a short hair ? " you suggested .
Your sister gasp as you turn around to face the wall mirror trying to figure out how would you look with a short hair .
" did I start to imagin stuff or you did say you wanna cut your preciouse hair ? " she said eyes falling out .
You face her and nod , then you go back to stare at the mirror .
" but I thought you let your hair grow all that time because myungsoo ! I remeber well you said .. Myungsoo love girls with long wavy dark hair ! " she reminded you .
You listen to her and suddenly you feel your heart squeez in pain .
" what's wrong with you ? You look weird today " she pointed out .
You ignore her and head to the bathroom the second door next to the kitchen and lock the door behind you .
You lean against the door then slide down " why it's hard to be pretty ? I will never be pretty ! " you thought with teary eyes .
" I will never be good enough for myungsoo ! Why letting my hair grow ! I will never be his ideal girl ! " you thought crying loudly full of rage and anger .
Without you know you find yourself grabbing a razor and start to cut your hair just to your shoulder length .
 
Two hours later ...
 
" is everyone ready ? " woohyun shouted as he go through the stuff making sure he got everything under control .
Then All the members start to get inside the van one by one ..
" yah ! Bring extra towels ! " their manger said as the first three members take their seat .
" why ? Is hyung going to play under the water " sungjong joked .
just when he say that manger turn around from the front seat to shoot him a death glare .
" oh sorry hyung " he said scratching the back of his head .
" yah ! Go down and bring the extra towels ! " the manger shouted at Sungjong .
Sungjong pout as he stand up to leave the van and get the extra towels just like his manger asked .
but then Sungyeol who is standing at the door stop him offering to go instead .
As soon as he walk inside the room he start the search " where did he put it ? Why i left my phone inside the van aish ! " he thought as he scan sunggyu , woohyun and dongwoo room .
after he give up on finding it he start to search in every spot he can think of .
" why so messy ! " Sungyeol thought going through the pale of clothes laying next to sungjong ,hoya and L beds .
When he find nothing , he start to open every draw he can see There .
" oh ! Pepero sticks ! " he said taking few of the many boxes lying in hoya's draw .
" asa ! this well do good " Sungyeol smirked sliding the pepero boxes in his left and right pocket .
After that he open myungsoo draw to find music sheet instead , he take it out and start to read the title .
" eh ? Destiny ? When did he start to write his own songs and in English ? " Sungyeol wondered putting the sheet back to it place .
" now where is the towels ? " Sungyeol shouted losing his temper .
At that moment he glence a set of towels wrapped inside a see-through plastic bag lying next to his bed .
" aish ! Why I didn't see it before ! " he scolded him self grabbing it .

Apparently ( ___ ) is having some self esteem issues :( I think it's hard having a pretty young sister >_< .. I really don't know how it feels since I'm the only girl but now that I think about it , it >_>
 
P.s next chapter will be long I wanted to write it all in this chapter but I have exam tomorrow -__- wish me luck ! Annyeong ~