water water water !!

My INFINITE charm !!

 

 

everyone !! i am finally back !! its mo0ony unnie !! hehe .. and it's time to have extra fun with infinite ! you and infinite in water park ! 
Just imagine namu Hoya sunggyu Songjong L sungyeol and dongwoo y bodies been exposed ! * drools * xD
I wish I can be in (___) Shoes hehehe... Anyway ~
I hope you like this chapter ^__~





You hide your face behind a weird big white hat which has a huge Pink flower in the right side after you leave the bathroom .
Then You run to wear your black shoes as soon as infinite van pull in front if your house .
" what the #%#$*?! What are you wearing ? " your little sister shouted pointing out your weird sense of fashion .
" what ? What's wrong with my outfit ? " you quickly answered checking your self .
" why are you hiding behind this ugly old baggy shirt and this suspicious hat ?!" she asked staring at your baggy see through shirt with black
 top underneath it and a pair of white short jeans .
Then she walk closer And since she is very tall unlike kids in her age she don't have trouble to reach your eye level .
" By the way is this grandma's hat ? The one she was dying to find last summer ? " 
Your little sister said touching your hat .
You shout at her and ask her to leave you alone then you hurry to take your white bag that was lying by the sofa as you
 make sure you had everything inside it .
" seriously ! You should have picked a nicer outfit ! I would have helped you ! " she remarked standing next to the front door
 in her dark top which is revealing her wide shoulders and in her mini red skirt showing off her long legs .
You walk to the front door and when you pass her you stop and say ..
" well its easy for you to say that " then you continue walking outside totally not giving a damn  of how you look .
" who cares how I look I'm infinite tour guid and no one can take that away from me ! " you thought stepping your feet inside infinite van .
As soon as you make your enter the van everyone welcome you with a big smile .
But infinite happy faces quickly wipe away when your little sister jump in and shout 
"annyeonghasayo ~ hi oppa ! " Waving at dongwoo while entering the crowded van .
" what this annoying kid doing here ? " dongwoo said in Korean as he remember her screaming from the last time .
" so where should we sit ? " your sister mumbled crouching next to you .
" shut up ! " you mouthed .
You stare at the back seat to see an empty space next to myungsoo so you walk there while hitting dongwoo and Sungjong 
with your grandma hat before myungsoo say " hi ! Come sit here ! " as You happily accept his offer .
" I was already planing to do that " you thought as you continue your baby steps to sit down next to him .
" I meant your sister not you " myungsoo said as he shoot you a cold stare .
After he say that he signal to your little sister who is poking her head from your back to sit next to him .
" come over here ~ " he said flashing her a warm smile .
You gasp in your head and look at him in disbelieve as he let your sister sit in your place .
" unnie looks like you don't have a place to sit in " she said making fun of you .
You shoot her a dirty look as she continue teasing you ..
" looks like someone need to go on diet ~ " she whispered before she lean back to stick her tongue out .
You start to lose your temper standing next to them looking for an empty space.
 dongwoo stand up and suggest to take a taxi with you since there is no space and meet up with the rest there .
as it was the only solution everyone agree to dongwoo's idea .
" behave ! And help the driver to find the place ! You do know where it is ? right ! " you shouted at her before you go down .
She nod in silent and somehow she look sad .
 " can I go with him instead ? " she begged you .
" what's wrong with this kid ? I can't understand her ! " you thought ignoring her request as you leave the van with dongwoo .
As soon as you get off the van you hear footsteps following yours .
You turn around to see sungjong " Nado [ me too ] " he said as he pout .
You giggle at the cuteness and nod in approving .
after that the van take off and the three of you walk for a while to reach the main road before you grab a taxi .

Your pov 

On your way there Maknae sungjong who is setting next to you in the back seat act suspiciously ..
You smile and ask him " what are you two saying ? " as you noticed them earlier mentioning your name many times
 in their korean conversation .
"Suelma ... neo L hyung Saranghaeyo ? [ could it be you are in love with myungsoo ? ] " he said with no introductions whatsoever .
Your eyes widen in shock while your cheeks turns fire red .
" what ! No ! " you quickly respond while your shy face say the opssite thing .
" chinchayo ? keorum .. Shiga inspirit anniyo ?? " [ really ? then ..You are not inspirit ? ] " he tricked you .
You gasp and bite your lips as you feel slightly angry ..
" is he testing me ? How stupid !! " you thought embarrassed trying to hide your face under your big hat .
The next thing you know it was deadly silent which made you think about your best friend chan who was still not answering his phone .
" i hope nothing bad happen ! I should have checked him before coming with infinite " 
you thought worried to death all the way to the water park .
once you arrive there you open the taxi door And even before you take your eyes off the ground 
you could hear someone screaming your name .

Myungsoo pov 

" was I too mean with her ? " he thought inside the van as your sister shower him with all this questions about dongwoo .
" what kind of food he likes ? " she asked him face only inches away .
" what's wrong with this kid ! She never shut up ! " myungsoo thought sharing with his hyung woohyun some disbelieving stares .
" ummm... What kind of water games ( ___ ) like ? " myungsoo asked to shush her .
" ha ? Well ... She loves ... Ummm .. Wait a minute let me think ... " she fumbled .
He stare at her and let out a frustration sigh " kuerae ~ [ right ~ ] " he said crossing his arms behind his head leaning back
 lost in a deep thoughts of you .
" why she is so complicated ! It's hard to understand her feeling ! It's only better if I push her away I can't be distracted by her !
 It's not like we will see each other again ! Once this week end she will be just a good memory ! " he thought staring at the van ceiling .
" here we are ! " your sister shouted .
Myungsoo was the last one to gets out the van as he enjoy the view of his happy hyungs .
they were screaming very excited and eager to have blenty of fun .
" Yak !! How childish ! " myungsoo over heard your sister saying that .
He walks to her and poke her head " your sister said to BEHAVE ! " he remind her as he smile .
" go help your oppa ! " he ordered her .

After she finish whining for seconds she agree to help sunggyu and woohyun with taking the stuffs out the van .
He stand having fun as he stare at your sister struggling there .
Then he quickly turn around when he hear Sungyeol calling your name .
His eyes shine like a diamond stone once he see you in front of him " hi ! " myungsoo said waving at you as he walks to your direction .

Everyone pov 

Myungsoo stand next to your left as sungyeol stand on your right then he whisper in your ear " sorry for earlier " .
You freez for a minute and gulp as his y voice skip through your eardrums to hit your bouncing heart .
Suddnly You find your self happy again as Sungyeol and myungsoo stand by your side . 
also Myungsoo who was feeling guilty earlier start to feel much happier and satisfied once you smile at him .
" lets go ! " he scream holding your hand before all infinite members scream too " chu bal ! [ let's go ! ] " going inside the water park .
As soon as you go inside myungsoo leave your hand as he stare in daze at the amazing huge water park with the many
 thrilled rides and without you even know everyone parted into groups .
First group is Myungyeol couple and woogyu couple who decided to scan the place first or as woohyun said " let's find us hot girls ! " 
while dongwoo , Hoya and Maknae Sungjong decided to follow your sister as she suggested a thrill ride for them .
Shockingly you were left alone " what the hell ? Where is everyone ? " you thought standing in front of a huge 30 foot waterslide .
Few minutes later you hear a familiar voice coming behind you , it sounded like someone was screaming from excitement .
being curios you turn around as the scream get louder " oh no ! " your eyes widen in shock as you see Hoya sliding down towards you .
You try to protect your face with your hat but Sadly you were too late .
You get hit by the huge water splash right in your face in a very crowl way causing You to lose balance .
in a funny way you end up falling on your  while Hoya and dongwoo quickly runs to rescue .
" kwenchana ? " Hoya said helping you to get back on your feet .
You rub your eyes and try to dry them using your shirt while having a hard time to open them .
" take this ! " dongwoo handed you his towel .
After you finish drying your self you slowly open your eyes and with that the most weird sentence ever comes straight from your mouth 
" am I already dead ? " you said blinking at them .
dongwoo and Hoya stare at each other confused before they start laughing at you . 
" this must be heaven ! " you thought staring at dongwoo y abs and Hoya yummy y arms with no shame .
lost in your pleasure someone sneak behind you and tightly wrap his arms around you .
" now hyung now ! " he shouted at hoya as you stand still not getting any of this awkward situation .
You stare at the milky soft hands down on your waist then you scream
" sungjong !! let go of me ! " as Hoya runs at you and with one left he carry you on his right shoulder .
You fight back while your head dangling from the other side " put me down ! " you scream as they laugh including your sister.
instead of dropping you he walk fast against your well to a near swimming pool .
" what's going on ? " you shouted scared once you hear them counting .
" hara dul set ! " and next thing you know you were singing " under the sea ~ under the sea ~ "
Drown in the huge swimming pool A hand grab your left arm and quickly pull you up into a hug .
" are you ok ? " he said holding you tightly making sure you don't go down .
" aish ! Coman isso ! [ stay still ] " he shouted having hard time to keep you up as your hands randomly hit the surface and his  chest .
Asking you to hold tightly into him You do as he said but then you lose balance and your right hand slide all the way
 from his shoulder down to his chest .
" what is this hard as rock thing ? " you thought as he pull you back to him and you finally warp you arms around his neck .
When the two of you finish struggling inside the water You blink twice at his direction Staring at his blur face which is right in front of you 
suddenly everything becomes clear .
" you !! " you shouted dying from embarrassment as your arms still wrapped around his neck .
he smirk When you say that and nod in silent while pushing back a lock of your hair that was covering your right eye .





Are you satisfied with this chapter ? Or not ? Anyway I tried hard to make it shorter but I got carried away -__- sorry ~ 
You can tell there is no much Sungyeol neither woogyu but don't worry in next chapter they will have many lines xD And here is a spoil ! 
" There will be so many kisses in the next chapter ummm... Can it be woogyu ? Myungyeol ? Yadong ? Or you ?! 
Hehe you will have to wait ;) " 

keep supporting me ! subscribers Saranghaeyo ~ <3
Special thanks to hellhathfury my co-author for making it possible to update for you guys in the past two months <3