In the memorial of our friend

My INFINITE charm !!

Thanks for supporting me!! love you all * never ending hugs *

​i hope you like this chapter as well ^^

 


 
 
Your pov 
 
"ahhh! wake up ! Wake up ! " your annoying sister said shaking you very hard .  " leave me! I'm not in the mood ! " you said pulling the sheet up to cover your tired face .

" ( ____ ) ! you stupid ! look at the window myungsoo is in front of our house with the rest of infinite" she yelled at you .

You quickly pull down the sheet and jump form bed " what ? What do you mean ?! " you asked shocked .

" I think they are doing some kind of memorial performance , you know for ... " she said before she stop and cover .

" ha ? Seriously ? " you said standing in front of your bed in your white tank top and blue shorts .

Then you hear dongwoo voice " everyone we are infinite ! Let's show love for the memory of sweet chan ! " he said using a speaker.

Your eyes widen in shock as you run at the window to see infinite members wearing" be mine" stage outfit holding something

looked like a sign .

" sister ... I think I'm in love with infinite " your little sister finally confessed .

You smile with teary eyes as you see people gather around to support the small concert

" in the memorial of our friend chan " that what was written in the big sign .

" really infinite Are so sweet ! They have the heart of angels " your sister said staring at dongwoo from the window .


You bite your lips " I think we should go down and join them " you said before you hurry to wash up and change
into one of your infinite sweater and black skinny jeans .
 
On your way out your mother stop you " take this with you ! " she said giving you a big box full of well warped sandwiches .
 
" mum you made all of this ? " you asked eyes fixed on the big box .

" and this one too ! " your mother said with a big smile giving your sister another box full of fruit .

" thank you mother " you said with teary eyes and thankful heart  .

Your mother pat your head and flash you a warm smile telling you " stay strong ! " then she add..

"now I know why you love infinite , they are such a sweet angels they start organizing this event since the early morning to raise money for children who have cancer , they must be really tired so give them strength ok ! "

after she say that she lean forward to kiss your forehead .
" thank you mum , I will make sure to do that ! " you said running out to meet infinite .
 
Everyone pov
 
" everyone please support this event ! All the money will go to charity , to help kids who suffer cancer and need special care "
Woohyun said in Korean before the women next to him translate .
 
" oh ( ____) ! " Sungyeol said waving as soon as he notice you standing back with the small crowd .
You smile waving back at him and at the rest of infinite members .
 
Woohyun notice you as well and give you the signal " i am watching you " with his hand making you laugh at his cute gesture .
 
Slowly the place start to get crowded as your sister called all the kids at her school to join and they came since it was Sunday morning .
 
everyone did a great job to spread the word and with the speed of light the place was full of fans and kind people who wanted to help this thoughtful cause and just like a real kpop concert the open stage was ready with everything . 
 
even some entertainment channels were there to cover the event  with reporters and camera men running all over .
 " everyone lets make this event successful ! " sunggyu shouted before he give the cue to start the event .
infinite start performing be mine as they give their 100% .
 
" sister are you crying ? " your sister said standing next to you among the big crowd .
" listen , I will go somewhere ! Make sure to give this to infinite staff so they can eat later ! ok!! "
you said wiping your tears giving her the big box to stack it on the other one that was already in her hand.
 
" where are you going ? " your sister yelled at you looking confused with the two boxes in her hand .
" where is she going ? " myungsoo thought staring at you walking among the crowd as he sing his line .
 
You make your way out the crowd and take out your phone to call someone before you disappear from the sight .
" where is ( _____ ) ?" Sungyeol thought staring at the river of people cheering in front of him .
 
After the concert end ..
 
" hello this delicious sandwiches is for you " your sister said after she requested to hand the boxes personally to infinite members .
" oh thank you " dongwoo said taking it from her .
" oppa do you like it? " your sister asked dongwoo .
" aha~" the busy with eating dongwoo answered .
" you did it ? " woohyun asked and your sister hesitated before she say ..
" yes I did "  Then dongwoo walk to her and pat her head " good girl " he said grabbing another sandwich.
 
" I'm not a dog ! you know~~ " she mumbled fixing her hair .
" hey! She says she is not a dog ! " Hoya joked  before he walk to your sister and pat on her head too .
Everyone burst in laughter when she scream annoyed by yadong couple except harabuji sunggyu who was busy eating
and relaxing his muscles .
 
" where is ( _____ ) ? " Sungyeol asked . 
" don't know she Said she has to go to somewhere , she will be back in few minutes so no need to worry " she assured them .
" but I called her and she is not answering me " worried myungsoo said .
 
" really ? Ok that is weird " she said pouting .
" it's our last day with her , where is she? " dongwoo said pouting too.
 
Few minutes later
 
" ha who is that man ? " your sister said when you walked inside infinite privet tent .
 
" hello " the old Chinese man who is standing next to you said while infinite members runs to stand together and bow at the same time . 
 
 
 
 
I'm happy cause you all are showing love to this fic please continue supporting me !! fighting!!
​only 3 chapters left before the scenarios start :D make up your mind ~