The Hair Clip

My INFINITE charm !!

 

hello my lovely readers <3 sorry this chapter should have been updated earlier but i was busy!! very sorry :(

i hope you like it though! i think it worth the waiting ~ hehe

 


 
you stare at your worse nightmare standing in front of you as she reach her hand for you while you think " should i shake her hand or not? ".Standing still for a while doing nothing but staring at her face " is there a problem? " she said with the most annoying voice ever. when you don't response to her she lower her hand and give you her back " i hate people like you the most~ " she mumbled playing with a lock of her pretty long silky black hair. just when you are about to answer her sungyeol show up and scream in excitement.
" you came!! " giving you a quick warm hug and immediately he sense the awkwardness between the tow of you so he look at you and say " dim this is sonya " then he add " she is our stylist and a good friend of infinite " introducing her to you.
 
" so she is his stylist after all~ " you thought before you quickly reply " oh yeah we met before ~ " . Sungyeol raise an eyebrow asking " when did you meet her? She didn't come with us today~ " after he say that you open your mouth ready to answer but then Sonya run to cut you as she shoot a creepy laugh " yes we met before in the ..in the .. In that event~ " she said looking at you as she nervously blink her eyes. at that point it hit you " no one knows kim myungsoo and sonya are dating! " .
 
you laugh back at sonya as you decide to take advantage of that important information " oh yeah~ we met in that event " making sungyeol shoot you a confused look.
" in that event? i don't understand you~ is there something you wanna tell me dim? " he asked worried since he knows sonya's annoying personality. you wave at him " no " and pat his shoulder " everything is fine~ i do like this ahjumma~ " you said winking at her. " i prefer to be called unnie~ " sonya didn't like you calling her ahjumma. " but you look like an ahjumma~ you are in your thirty right? " you tried
your best to get on her nerves. sungyeol chuckle when you say that and add " noona you do look like you are in your thirty~ " teasing her. she shoot the tow of you a dirty look as you and sungyeol laugh at her before she walk out the living room.
 
as soon as she leave sungyeol look at you and ask " how old are you? " since you didn't have any intention to tell him your real age you answer " try and guess the number! " he walk closer to you as he tap his chin pretending to think.
" thirty? " he joked. you narrow your eyes and poke his arm " pabo " you joked. " it doesn't matter how old are you i can tell by one look i am your oppa~ " sungyeol said sticking his tongue out.
you laugh as you see what sungyeol is getting at " do you want me to call you oppa? " you suggested. his face light up with joy the minute you said that and without hesitation he answer you " yes, would you do it? " .
you laugh and reply " yes sungyeol oppa! best oppa ever! " .
the tow of you chat for a while waiting for the rest to join and poor sungyeol couldn't help but to fall for you more and more with every second tic toc'ing inside his heart. the way you talk comfortably with him and the way you joke around made him feel as if he have known you for so long and that feeling made him grow closer to you with no time.
 
soon infinite members join you and everyone have fun chatting and drinking bubble tea in the living room along with sonya as you wait patiently for the dinner to get ready.
" where is woohyun oppa? i didn't see him yet? " you asked as your eyes scan the room. sunggyu stand up and answer " i will go check on him he might need some help in the kitchen~ " .
you riase an eyebrow at sunggyu " are you telling me woohyyun oppa is cooking dinner alone?! why you didn't say so before! I would have help him! " you scolded sunggyu.
" what did you say? " sunggyu said in disbeleive. everyone at the room look at you eyes open wide as they feel shocked with the way you talked down to sunggyu.
 for them it was very odd to see a rookie acting so comfy around their sunbae
without giving so much thought of respecting the huge gap between them in the entertainment world. " why is everyine looking at me like this? " you thought before you mentally scold your self " pabo! stop acting as if you were ( ___ )! to them you are DIM the rookie star! Get your self together!  " .
 
As you have your own conversation dongwoo look at you and ask " where are you from dim? " causing you to fumble.
Feeling very scared you might get caught if you mentioned your country name you stand up and excuse your self to the bathroom driving everyone attention with your weird behavior.
sungjong stand up offering to lead you the way but instead you say " it's okay~ i will find my way " as you leave feeling very embarrassed with the deadly silent you caused.
 
sonya let out a sarcastic laugh as soon as you leave  " what a rude girl! " she gossiped. sungyeol quickly jump to say " she is not rude! she is just acting like a family~ " he tried his best to explain your behavior.
dongwoo nod in agreement following him hoya and slowly sunggyu and sungjong nod too while myungsoo say " i agree~ she surly give the vips of a family~ i feel if i have known her forever " driving sonya crazy.
" but she is a random girl you brought to the house! " sonya said feeling very irritated by you.
myungsoo whisper to sonya " stop with attitude " forcing her to shut .
Sungyeol stand up and say " i will go help woohyun in the kitchen and see if DIM need anything " before he walk to the kitchen.
 
 

 
To continue reading the stroy you will have to Choose your own plot now..
 
 
 
After you finish reading your story plot you will be sent back here to continue reading this chapter ..
 

 
 
 
No one pov 
 
Sungyeol come back to join everyone with a smile in his face after he checked on you in the bathroom.
" is she fine? " myungsoo asked the minute Sungyeol showed up.  " she seem very strong and mature so yeah I think she is fine " sungyeol answered asking myungsoo to not worry.
 
" don't you think she looks familiar? " myungsoo who kept a distance from you asked. Sungyeol shake his head " no " and add " but she definitely make me feel warm inside " causing myungsoo to laugh.
" why do you laugh? " Sungyeol asked feeling very curios. 
" nothing it's just we always have the same feels ~ " applying he might slightly like you.
 
" do you like DIM???? " Sungyeol gasped joking out loud.
" who likes who???? " Sonya mouth dropped along with her heart hearing sungyeol joke. " yah!!! Shut up!!  I was not talking about dim! " Myungsoo shouted at dorky sungyeol and then he says " I was talking about ...never mind~ " as he roll his eyes in disbelieve of how stupid Sungyeol can be sometimes. " i will be back in few minutes~ " frustrated myungsoo said waving his hand as he leave the room. " what's wrong with him? " sonya thought narrowing her eyes.
 
Myungsoo goes to his room as he feel the need to have a moment alone, he wanted to revive your memory inside his head.
" ( _____ ) could it be that I'm still not over you? " myungsoo thought before he stand in front of his room door and take a deep breath.
He place his hand on the door handle ready to open the door and right then Sungyeol appear with a look full of regret " I am sorry, I didn't mean to make fun of you~" he said as myungsoo lift his hand off the handle. " I know what you meant by that, i am sorry for acting like a jerk~ " Sungyeol apologized again feeling ashamed. 
 
the tow of them stand outside the room that you are in while you stare at the Hair clip astonished not aware of what is about to happen.
 
 
 
is it Myungsoo or sungyeol? 0___0