Over excited !!

My INFINITE charm !!

Hi inspirit i'm sad to tell you this two upcoming chapters are is my last update for now >_<"

i'm gonna miss you all !!  im gonna miss infinite too T___T i'm leaving and i dont have internet access

" happy i got to see all infinite comeback \0/ before i leave "  i will try to sign on from time to time though !!

co-auther Hellhathfury will update for you guys !! so dont worry !!

hope you show her support she is my great funny evil dogseang !! love you all thanks for the support to this fic <3

now enjoy reading !!

 


 

The next day you wake up feeling lot better and refreshed, you let out a big yawn as you stretch your arms.

"Ah, I feel like a slept for a week!" you exclaimed.

You look at the window on your left to see the bright sun shining on your face, giving you the feeling of a wonderful start

for your second day as Infinite's tour guide. Then you turn your head to the opposite direction to see your mum sleeping in your sister's bed .

"Ha? Where is sister? Ah, its Monday ~ she must be having her final exam ~ it's good to be school free!!"

you thought getting out of your bed.

"So I was just dreaming ~ no Myungsoo ~ how I wish it was real! " you pout walking to wake up your mum.

"Mum wake up, it's 10 am! You are late for work!" you said shaking her softly.

"Ahhh ~ " Your mother opens her eyes slowly, "You are up already! Are you feeling better! " she exclaims holding your hands.

"Yes ~ I am, why are you so scared? Was it that bad?" you asked blinking.

Your mother jumps up to hug you before she touches your forehead. After she does that, she step back shocked at the fact that

your fever has totally gone.

"This is unbelievable! I guess those boys took good care of you ~ " your mother said before you drop your mouth and

shower her with questions.

"What boys? Do you mean Myungsoo? Was he here? What did he do? Omg! I knew I was not dreaming! Ah ~ His soft touch,"

you start to melt as you remember last night, just when your mother stops you.

"What! His soft touch? Did that young man touch my baby?! " she snaps at you.

"No no, not that kind of touch mum!" you scream waving your hands. "I mean he was holding my hands ~ that kind of soft touch ~"

you explain to her.

"Oh you scared me ~ but I think the one holding your hand was Sungyeol not Myungsoo ~" your mother thinks aloud.

"Eh? Sungyeol? What brought him here?" you ask her confused.

"Hummm... I wonder, was he the one feeding me? Oh no! That will mean he is the one who kissed my... No no, stop dreaming ( ___ ),"

you thought back, facing you mum as you take off your extra layer Infinite sweater and put it inside your closet.

"Eh mum, did you touch my clothes? Why are my Infinite sweaters not in order?" you ask before your mother tells you it was Myungsoo who did that.

"What? Myungsoo went through my stuff!" you refused to believe it before you let out a never ending scream...

 

3 hours later at Infinite's hotel room

 

"Woah! That was cool! So now what should we do?" Sunggyu asked throwing his body on the big sofa.

"Ah yes, Myungsoo did you call ( ___ ) today?" Sunggyu adds, grabbing a banana from the table.

"Why would I do that?" Myungsoo yells, scaring Sunggyu.

"Yahh!" Sunggyu shouts after he drops the banana on the floor. "Because didn't the two of you say she was sick yesterday?"

Sunggyu scolds Myungsoo.

"Oh, sorry hyung," Myungsoo said biting his lips. "Paboya!" he thought staring at the floor.

"Hyung why did you get confused once Sunggyu said ( ___ ) name?" Sungjong teased Myungsoo.

"What are you talking about? When did I!" Myungsoo defended himself, then everyone started teasing him

while Sungyeol watched from a distance, slightly angry.

"Aish! Stop! I don't have to defend myself, there is nothing to defend!" Myungsoo screamed, pushing his hyungs away.

"Isn't she cute?" Woohyun said doing aegyo.

"Yah! Stop! Aish," all Infinite members scream at Woohyun, but instead he does his 3 set aegyo .

"Hyung! There is nothing! She is not my type!" Myungsoo replied. Then Sungyeol came closer to them and opened his mouth.

"Why not your type? I think Miss Tiger is cute!" he mumbles, then all the Infinite members turn their heads to look at him.

"Ha? Miss Tiger? The girl from the airport?" they shout.

"Hehe… Yes she is! You also said she was cute, remember ~" he smiles shyly, scratching the back of his head.

Then Dongwoo runs to him. "Ah I do remember her! So she is your fan? Guess you like her!" he said hitting Sungyeol's .

"Aish… I only said she is cute ~" he screams, rubbing his as the Infinite members nod their heads to agree with Dongwoo.

Everyone enjoys spazzing about you and Sungyeol while Myungsoo smirked. Then he suddenly stands up to leave the room.

"What's wrong with Myungsoo?" Hoya asked the other members, staring at Myungsoo’s back before he closed the door behind him.

Your pov

Your mother kissed your forehead and asked you to take care and not have too much fun with Infinite before she left for her work.

"Again I'm home alone ~" you said taking the key to your paradise from your pocket while walking to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

“Ah should I call Infinite before I go there?" you thought as you drink the water. Just as you walk to the phone, it starts to ring, scaring the hell out of you.

"Spooky!" you thought as you answer the phone.

"Annyeong ( ___ )," the caller on the other side said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Dongwoo!" you reply.

"Hahaha you know my voice," he said very happily in good English before he politely asked you about your health.

After you assure him you’re okay, you hear his voice talking to the Infinite members in Korean and suddenly you hear a loud scream and cheering.

"What? Were they that worried?" you thought as you hear Sungyeol cheering your name. Then Dongwoo starts to fumble.

"Hummm… I- I - we~ Infinite wants to play! Can you show good place?" he asks you since you are their guide.

"Yes, yes I know good place to have fun! I'm your tour guide after all!" you jump dying from happiness.

"Yay Infinite outing!" you taught ending the call. Then you hurry to change your clothes to a cute white Mickey Mouse sweater and black shorts.

Once you get ready, you leave a small note on the table for your parents with Infinite’s phone numbers and the location. Then you run outside to see Infinite’s black van waiting for you by the door. You smile before you get blinded by the flashes hitting your face. "Ah fans!" you scream running inside the van to see all the Infinite members sitting calmly waiting for you.

hope you like it !! sorry if there is any spelling mistakes i didnt check >__<

hellhathfury make sure to edit it !! :b

next chapter is in few minutes !!