Signals Signals

My INFINITE charm !!
hi subscribers ! I missed you a lot and I'm very sorry for not updating earlier I have been busy with college >_< anyway moony unnie is back now and with many exciting updates :b enjoy reading ! Love you <3

 
After you finish your special guitar lesson you walk out heading to your house.
Just when you walk inside the backyard you notice a familiar face, so you walk closer to take a better look.
"Ha? Sungyeol ssi what are you doing here?" you asked him.
You were so confused seeing him in front of your house sitting on a dark blue bike.
"Oh ( ____ ) woasso ~ [you came] Hi!" he took his helmet off, shaking his hair as he smiled sweetly at you.
"OMG! I never knew Sungyeol could be this charming!" you thought, completely mesmerized by his appearance, those y, black, tight jeans and that blue jean jacket with the v-neck white shirt underneath it. Not to mention the ear piercings. Seeing him on that bike was just so y and too much to handle.
In other word, this whole new side of Sungyeol was driving you crazy.
"Ahhhh!" Sungyeol shouted as he tripped getting off the bike which made you burst out in laughter.
"You... The..." you couldn't hold it back, just the thought of Sungyeol looking so y made you laugh so hard cause apparently he is still clumsy Sungyeol .
"Aish! This is not funny! " Sungyeol said dusting his clothes off.
"Yes it is, you are a pabo!" you pointing at his messy hair.
"Miss Tiger I'm not a pabo!" Sungyeol said, straddling his bike and wearing his helmet again.
"And I'm not Miss Tiger!" you said sticking out your tongue.
" Ok Miss Tiger! Now let's go!" he said as you glare at him.
"Wait! You mean me on this?" you said eyes open wide.
Sungyeol nods as he pats the empty space behind him.
"No no, I hate bikes! I get scared easily! Plus I have to put my guitar inside and I need to take a bath! I mean I just came from my guitar lesson," you said.
"Meorago? [What did you say?] Come on!" Sungyeol said with a commanding tone.
You look at him shocked and wave "No!" with both hands, then you use hand signs to explain to him.
"You scared? It's ok, oppa will jikyeora [protect you]" Sungyeol assured you.
You finally agree, but when you tell him you have to go inside your house to change your clothes and ask for your parents permission, he grabs your hand and says, "Let's just run away!" winking at you.
Your heart beats fast as he doesn't let go of your hand and without you even knowing, you answer "Ok oppa."
He smiles, letting go of your hand to put the extra helmet he has on your head, leaving you speechless.
Once you get back to your senses you shout, "But what about my guitar? I can't leave it here."
"Then don't, take it with you. Oppa would love to hear you play," Sungyeol said before he starts the engine of his bike.
You sit nervously behind him wearing your guitar case.
"Chaba! [Hold on]," Sungyeol said before he took off.
At first you ignore his words as you feel too shy to hold onto him, but after a few seconds you get scared since you know absolutely nothing about Sungyeol's driving background and because of your lack of bike riding experience you find yourself automatically shutting your eyes and holding onto Sungyeol tightly.
"Miss Tiger ttollayo [scared]?" he asks you with a happy expression as he feels you hugging him tightly.
"Eh," you barely spoke, too scared to open your eyes.
"Kobji masayo [don't worry], oppa is here," Sungyeol said in a cheesy way while driving faster.
After you stop feeling the cold air blowing on your face and playing with your flower print mini dress you slowly open your eyes.
"(____), you can let go of me now!" Sungyeol joked.
You quickly let go of him as your face turns red.
"Hehehe, keyeopda ~" Sungyeol mumbled getting off the bike.
Your eyes start blinking in embarrassment when he tries to take off your helmet to see your face.
"No, I'm fine!" you said, hands on your helmet.
Sungyeol stares at you confused while you get off the bike still wearing your helmet.
Seeing his confused face you joke, "You know, like what Suzy and Taecyeon did on Dream High ~" when the truth was because you were scared that Sungyeol would read your face.
"What? Sorry, I don't understand ~" Sungyeol said looking more confused then before.
"Anyway, here we are!" Sungyeol changed the topic full of excitement. You guys were standing in front of what seemed like an old house.
"What is this place?" you said staring at the lonely house in the middle of nowhere.
Sungyeol grabs your hand and walks you inside the house.
"Wow! This place is so beautiful! It's nothing like what it looks from the outside," you thought as soon as you step in.
"How did you find this place?!" you asked him, amazed by how well designed the house is.
"When we were shooting for our cf! I asked the director to give me the keys for today!" Sungyeol explained.
You stare at him shocked when he take things out of the fridge as he comfortably made his way around the kitchen.
"Seems like you prepared everything," you said taking off your helmet.
"Hehehe... Yes I did!" Sungyeol said cutting the onion as you stand watching him.
"But how did you know I would accept to come with you?" you asked smiling.
Sungyeol stops cutting for a sec as he hears your words.
"I just knew," he said eyes fixed on the onions.
You narrow your eyes as you walk closer to him. "Why this sudden seriousness in his voice?" you thought.
"Do you need help?" you offered.
Just when you said that Sungyeol smiles and quickly runs away.
"Where did he go?" you thought standing alone and confused in the big kitchen.
A few seconds later, he shows up with two cute couple aprons in his hand.
"Blue for you and pink for me," he said.
"Ha? But I'm the girl, I should take the pink one!" you gasp.
"But you are already cute Miss Tiger," Sungyeol said pinching your chubby cheeks.
After seeing your face turning red, Sungyeol lets go of your cheeks and continues to cut the onions like nothing happened.
"What was that?" you thought wearing your blue apron.
"Why do I feel nervouse when I'm next to her?" Sungyeol thought before you suddenly apear next to him screaming, "Oppa let's cook a cute meal!"
scaring Sungyeol to death with your sudden scream that he accidentally cut his finger.
"Ah oppa  You are bleeding!" you shouted staring at his bleeding finger.
"Oh kwenchana ~" he said pressing on his finger.
Feeling bad for him you grab his hand and his bleeding finger to stop the blood.
"Yah! What are you doing?" Sungyeol yells staring at you.
"Ok... What am I doing now? Should I stop? Or should I run away? " you thought as you keep Sungyeol's finger.
"Hey, I think I'm fine now. Are you going to all my blood?" Sungyeol joked.
You let go of his finger and you quickly turn your back to Sungyeol.
"Argh! He will probably think I'm weird!" you thought biting your lips.
"Is she a vampire?!" Sungyeol thought staring at your back.
"I'm really sorry," you said eyes shut.
"Ha? Sorry about what?" Sungyeol said walking toward you.
"Stop! Don't come next to me, not before I finish," you surprised Sungyeol.
"I know you were there when I was sick. I know you took care of me. I know you are the one who made that sweet mushroom soup for me. I know you sat there and held my hand all night long without closing your eyes for a minute..." you said.
" (____), I... It's that..." Sungyeol said but you interrupt him before he said anything else.
"I'm not finished! I thought I was dreaming at first, but now I am sure that you are the one who kissed my forehead. As much as I will forever be thankful to you, I just can't accept your kindness knowing I can never repay you," you finish.
Suddenly Sungyeol sneaks up behind you to give you a back hug and your heart stops beating once you hear him whisper,"Don't see that again. I will always be there for you."
You were unable to move and you stayed like that for a few minutes.
"What am I doing? I should not be like this! She is our tour guide!" Sungyeol thought as he rests his head over your right shoulder.
"What is this thing? It was never there before," Sungyeol thought when he wrapped his arm around your neck and accidentally touched your infinite charm.
"It looks the same as the one Myungsoo has! Could it be?" he thought taking a closer look.
"Oppa I'm hungry!" you blurt out when you felt Sungyeol staring at your necklace.
"Ah, oh, yes yes. I'm sorry, let's cook!" Sungyeol said letting go of you.
After you two finish eating your delicious homemade dinner, you both stand up silently and start to clean the dishes. You could tell the atmosphere is kind of awkward between the two of you.
When you are done, you see the clock is already pointing at 8pm.
"Should I drive you home?" Sungyeol said after he noticed you repeatedly looking at your watch.
You nod silently. After that he grabs his helmet and so do you, then the two of you walk outside.
The minute you step out of the house you get shocked.
"The bike!" Sungyeol shouted.
"Where is it?" you said, eyes open wide when you see that the bike is nowhere to be found.
"Wait, let me call my parents," you said taking out your cellphone.
"Ha, no signal?" you said holding your phone up high, trying to receive a signal ,but you couldn't get one.
The two of you stare at each other horrified when you realize the seriousness of the situation.
"Does this mean we have to spend the night together?" you thought.
 

you with Sungyeol in a house ? Alone ! Woah ! What will happen next :0 ?