Pressure Is On

My INFINITE charm !!

 


 

you wake up in Seoul hotel after your first night in s.korea and first thing you do is opening your laptop " let's see what they wrote about me! " you thought opining TVN site.

just when you want to click on " raise & fly "  page your assistant grab the laptop and run away. you raise an eyebrow and scream " yah!! give me back my laptop! " .

when she dont answer you for a while you decide to get your lazy of the bed and try to understand why she did that. you walk to the small living room and see her sitting there drinking coffee. " yah! jinny! why did you take my laptop? " you shouted at her . she put down the coffee cup and narrow her eyes " let's say it's for your own good " she respond .

you roll your eyes and walk to her " and who told you some negative comments can break me?! " .

she stand up and scream " but unnie is the best! and they don't should not write mean things like that! who are they anyway! i bet they are some kids with no life! " 15 years old jinny shouted in anger.

you smile and pat her back " it's okay unnie didn't do good yesterday so i understand " you tried to show her you are fine with it but instead she start to cry mumbling " it's all my fault~ i forgot to bring your guitar " before she run out the room. " yah!! Jinnya! don't forget to tell manger jonghyun i need a stylist! " you shouted at her back.

you stare at the door for few seconds thinking " why is she so sensitive! wish manger hae gave me at least an older assistant!! " then you grab the coffee cup next to you. suddenly your eyes spot the laptop sitting there on the chair so you quickly take it and as the curiosity kills you rush to read the comments . you scroll down and down and even more down as you read the supportive comments ..

i felt really bad for her T_T but she had the courage to go live on her first stage! congrats on your debut

she has a really good voice! she can be a great singer! 

i love her style so much! and her smile is very pretty!! 

D.I.M YOU ARE THE BEST! can't wait to see you in music bank and other shows! hwaiting!!

i heard infinite came to her debut stage! no wonder! oppadul knows the real talent from one look! 

i can't believe she is that young! he voice is very strong! IU you have some competition xD

you smile from ear to ear when you find out most of the comments are positive and supportive.

not able to hide your happiness anymore you scream in joy " D.I.M DAEBAK!!! " at that moment your assistant Jiinny open the door and scream " i got you!! " as she laugh at your face. you shoot her a dirty look before you grab her hands and the two of you start jumping around in excitement.

" we did it! we did it!! " you shouted. after few minutes you feel little bit dizzy and stop spazzing.

" i am hungry " you said. " are you okay? you should look more after your health with all this dieting Y&P forced you to do you can get sick very easily! " Jinny was very honest with her opinion making you nod in agreement. " i will call jonghyun nim, he can buy us delicious food! " she added. you nod again and then head to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

20 minutes later.

you walk out the bathroom drying your hair with a towel and as you walk to open your suit case jinny scream " unnie look! Infinite oppadul wrote about you in twitter! " her eyes widen in shock as she stare at your laptop screen. you throw the towel and run to her " what what let me see!! " you couldn't hide your happiness.

when youth meet the pop that's when you find a DIM of light with Y&P new star , you better keep an eye on her ;)

 i will not stop " a song full of strong feeling and determination great lyrics and heavy rock melody just like my style keke.

I have been listening to DIM " only you " song on reply since last night! DIM ssi hwaiting!

your mouth drop as you read those words " i am dead! " you shouted as you hide your face behind your tow hands.

" wae unnie? this should be good for you, shouldn't it? " Jinny wondered. you look up at her and shake your head from left to right.

" aniyo, now the pressure is even more! everyone will have high expectation! i don't think i'm ready yet! i will only fail them! " the realty started to sink in.

Jinny place her hand under her chin before she ask " unnie~ about sungyeol and infinite .. what i mean is .. is there something going on? " . her question make you freak out as you remember Y&P manger hae nim warning " no one should know about your past! " so you wave your hands and answer " no no! why would you think that! " .

your reaction make Jinny giggle then she move closer to you and whisper in your ear " cause the tow of you did this last night " after that she stand up to take a spin in the room saying " unnie will make a great couple with sungyeol " while her face shine with lovey dovy look . you pick up the wet towel next to you and throw it at her face. " urgh unnie!! " she whine as you laugh.

later that night your manger and assistant give you the schedule before everyone head to their room, you look at the schedule with heavy heart as you feel the pressure reaching it high level before you jump on your bed and close your eyes.

and like always his face is the first thing you see whenever you close your eyes " myungsoo! " you said as you open your eyes " i will prove to you i am not an ordinary girl and i will make you beg for my .. " before you get to finish your words your phone scream " katalk! katalk! " you blink for a second scared from the sound but then you hit your head " pabo! its your phone! " scolding your stupid head. you pick up your phone and open your kakao talk messenger to see messages from sungyeol ..

hello, i see you didn't add me yet ?

anyway i couldn't wait any longer~ i would love if we meet soon DIM ssi ^0^

feel free to message me any time i will make sure to reply! 

you panic and throw your phone away " i didn't know this will happen! did he fall in love with me already? " . you stare at your phone lying there as you have a mental break down " aish! what should i reply!! " you shouted ruffling your hair.

you finally calm down and pick up your phone you start to type and just when you are about to press send a picture of choding sungyeol pop in your face. 

sorry i just wanted to say good night :3 

oh you are here!

you laugh at sungyeol funny face and then press send .

sungyeol ssi , i will be happy to meet you in any time ^^

goodnight~ 

then you rush to turn off your phone and close your eyes to get ready for you long day tomorrow .

" pabo~ " you mumbled eyes closed slightly smiling before you go to dream land.

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked this chapter :)

next chapter will be very cool! so much drama!! hehe~