Destiny is Myungsoo ( D.I.M )

My INFINITE charm !!

 

" and why do you think i would waist my time answering your question ! " myungsoo reply to you.
As soon as he say that you wrap your hand around your infinite charm to cover it.
" because that is my infinite charm ! " you thought with teary eyes.
 

To continue reading the stroy you will have to Choose your own plot now..

 
 
After you finish reading your story plot you will be sent back here to continue reading this chapter ..
 

 

Myungsoo pov 
 
Inside a taxi ..
 
" oppa what was that about! You were too nice with them! " sonya said rubbing her red wrest.
" cause we can't be mean to foreigners! " he said smiling as he look out the window.
" but oppa ~~ she was twisting my wrest so hard! She is a very scary person! " Sonya shouted at him .
when he ignore her and say nothing She start to whine non stop in the other hand myungsoo decide to enjoy living in his own world.
" she remind me so much of ( ____ ) the way she talk, her hand movement, her eyes, it's weird cause this girl look more confident and very brave! not to mention her appearance is nothing like (_____)! aish! just when I thought I forgot her! But why I'm so happy to think of (___) now ! " he thought smiling from ear to ear lost in his thoughts.
" oppa ~ why you don't look at me when I talk to you! I said I was scared I will lose my infinite charm! " Sonya shouted before she try to put the infinite charm back around her hurt wrest .
Myungsoo shake his head in disbelieve " stop complaining! It was not that scary! Plus This infinite charm was never yours in the first place, you stole it from my room when I was at the daegu trip! Didn't you ! "  he said .
" oppa what are you doing ? " Sonya shouted when myungsoo took the infinite charm away from her to put it inside his pocket .
" I told you many times you cant touch this Sonya! " myungsoo was very seriouse .
" why you always so protective of this thing ever since we started to date 
! Can it be .... " Sonya said . once she say that Myungsoo tell the taxi to pull over so he get off .
" Sonya don't get over your self okay~ We are only dating for two months " myungsoo said with cold tone as the taxi driver stop.
" oppa ~ that's mean to say " Sonya frowned .
" and please stay away from my personal stuff, even my infinite hyung can't go into my stuff ! " he scolded her.
" why are you acting like this oppa? why you don't believe in destiny? You can meet some one for few days and decide it's the one! " Sonya exclaimed .
" boeh?! .. Destiny?? You are funny sonya ~ "  myungsoo let out a sarcastic laugh Before He get down from the taxi to continue his way alone to infinite dorm.
sonya roll her eyes and mumble in anger " then why your name is myung [ fate] , you pabo!! " .
 
 
hope you like the update ^_^ 
next update will be in 2 days cause i need to update my other fics :(
love you all!! don't forget to comment :D