DAEBAK INFINITE !!

My INFINITE charm !!

hello inspirit !! welcome to the lovely world called infinite world !!

where you can find  " lollipops cute dino adorable tree y machine mysterious eyes honey voice and lemon candies " kekeke..

now enough with talking !! here is my first chapter enjoy ~~ 

p.s  I will refer to you by using  ( _____ )

 


 

 

Ri paek daebak infinite !! ... 

Geu reol kkeo ya neon ... A nil kkeo ya neon

Deo deo ... Deo deo ... Deo deo

Nan nan ..... Nan nan .... Nan nan 

paradise! ...

Your young sister screams from her bed. "Not again!!!!!!!! How many times do I have to listen to this!!!!! Go out of the room!!!"  

Covering her ears from your loud fan chanting.

You turn your head back to look at her from your small desk, "Shut up !! Go watch your stupid group elsewhere and leave me alone!!" 

Before you go back to your own planet watching Infinite's comeback on your laptop .

Your younger sister get up and stands in front of you by the window side full of anger .

"Who are you calling stupid??!! Ha!!" Making a fist with her hand,You ignore her and keep watching Dongwoo rapping and then....

You look at your sister shocked. "What have you done!?!?!?! Are you crazy!!! No my Infinite!!" you  

scream after your younger sister punched your laptop closing all the tabs.

The two of you start to fight..

 

you and your sister )

 

How could you do this to me!! You know they can't win without me watching!! ...... How can you call my SHINee a stupid group!!!!! 

Cause they are!! ....... No they are not!!! Your Infinite are stupid!! Just look at that stupid dance!! Who dances like that!?!? 

What's wrong with the dance?!?! It's perfectly cool!! No, in fact it's y and super cool!! ...... No it's not!! It's funny and stupid!! 

You stupid kid!! You are just envious because Infinite made their 3rd comeback whereas your SHINee did zero comebacks!! Bwahahaha..

What?? Hahahahaha...You wish!! infinite can make a million comeback and still !! While SHINee can make one comeback and rock!!

 

You get mad and run to her bed. You take the Taemin poster that was hidden under her pillow.. "What did you say?" While holding Taemin's poster up high, Your sister freaks out and starts to scream, begging you to let go of her favorite Taemin poster.

You don't listen to her and instead you start to cut the poster edge slowly driving your sister crazy.

She runs at you and the two of you start to fight on her bed, but since you are bigger and older, you win the fight.

Now you are sitting on the floor next to her laughing while she is crying, "No ~ my Taemin posterrrrr~~" Before she gets up and walks away.

On the other hand, you who can't stop laughing out loud, look at her and say, "You weak girl, you can't even defend your bias ~" Making fun of her.

She goes to sit on your bed holding the torn Taemin poster.

You look at her, "What??? No fighting back?? Just sitting like that ~ This is really suspicious ~"

After a while you feel sad, so you get up and walk to comfort her.

Just when you do that, she stands up and runs to your desk, grabs your laptop and throws it from the window. You watch your laptop fall down from the 2nd floor to the ground till it breaks in half.

You lose your mind and run like a lunatic downstairs. Your mother sees you and screams, "What's wrong??"  Following you outside the house, you sit on the street, take the broken laptop and put it on your lap and start to cry, "My Kim Myungsoo!! No!!!!!!"  At the door, your sister stands laughing at you.

Your mother gasps and runs to you. "What do you think you are doing!?!?!? You can get hit by a car!!"  and drags you back to the house.

Your sleeping father hears the noise, so he wake up to see what's going on. "Why is she crying??"  Walking to the living room where you, your sister and your mother are having a talk..

after he hear everything, he scolds then he punishes the two of you. "No more kpop!!" You look at your sister and mother. "But it's infinite comeback!! I should stream all the time and vote to make them win!!"

Your father looks at you shocked and screams " ______ , you are grounded for a week!!" You run to your room and crash on your bed crying. 

You look at the poster in your hand. "Kim Myungsoo!! They want us to break up!! But I will never leave you!!" Then your phone rings..

Nothing's over ~ Nothing's over ~  You take the phone out of your pocket saying, "Yes, nothing is over Infinite." You look at the caller id , then quickly answer.

"Did you see the news?" Your best friend asks you. "Ah Chan!! I'm happy you called. If you knew what happened to me..." You tell him the whole story but your friend says nothing, making you wonder if he is still on the phone.

"Hello ~??" After you scream at him twice, he decide to speak. "Infinite is going to have a concert here next month!! We will meet Infinite!!"

You get confused and repeat in a questioning tone, "We will meet Infinite??" Then he repeats after you, "We will meet Infinite."

You reply, "We will meet Infinite!! I will meet Kim Myungsoo!! Wait!! This is not a prank right?!?!" 

He tells you that the Infinite members are going to shoot a commercial for a week and they had decided to hold a small concert for their fans, Inspirits.

Once the call ends, you go crazy and start to jump on your bed, flying with happiness. But as soon as your sister comes in you stop. She walks to you bed with her head down. "I am sorry. I crossed the line, I know how much you love Infinite and.." You look at her apologizing.

Without thinking ,you run to her and give her a big hug. "I love you!! I love you!!" scaring your sister to death.

 

 

 

sorry shawols <3 and inspirits <3 for using harsh talk between ( _____  ) and your sister ~

i hope i was not too mean ~

comment please ~~