once again ... we meet

My INFINITE charm !!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Looks like I love to update my fic everytime infinite make a comeback XD 

omg!! Inspirit!! I'm in love with this album! new challenge! And man in love is an awesome song! I am really in love!! The song the dance the Mv everything! Is just perfectue!!! *0* 

okay I would spazz forever but this is not the right place lol anyway tell me what you think in the comment bar ^_^ 

now enjoy the never ending await update :) 

 


 

" did he ....? " you thought as you stare at Sungyeol smiling at you .
 
Sungyeol pov 
 
" why I feel like this happened before ? " he thought as he reach his hand to help you get on your feet again .
" thank you " you said .
" she remind me so much of (___)  but she cant be her ! This girl look so different ! " Sungyeol thought before he smile sweetly .
" no need to worry miss tiger " he said smiling as he recall the first day he met (___) at the airport last year .
Sungyeol stare at you in shock once your face Became so pale  .
" why ? Why this look in her face ? Her eyes looks nothing like (___) but the way she looks at me is so like (___) , but it can't be ! " Sungyeol shake his head before infinite manger grab his hand and drag him out the airport .
 
Your pov 
 
" what just happen ? " you thought looking confused .
" does he recognize me ? or it was all just a pure coincidence ? " you wonder as you walk out to ride inside your manger lee jonghyun black van .
after few minutes the van stop .
" why did we stop here ? " you asked your manger .
" you are not hungry ? don't you want to grab some food ? " he answer .
You jump in your seat as soon as you hear the Word food .
" yes yes , I'm very hungry ! " you shouted happily .
" but I just gave you my sandwich when we were waiting for oppa earlier " your assistance said .
You shoot her a dirty look while you whisper " you don't wanna get killed right ! " .
" omo ! Unnie (___) you are so scary ! " she said taking back by your words .
" ok ok kids ! We will eat a light meal with law calories ok ! After all we don't want our raising star to gain weight before her debut ! " lee jonghyun manger joked .
You shamelessly stick out your tongue then pout crossing your arms .
Once you get down the van you Follow your kind sweet manger steps as he lead you to a nice restaurant in the pretty city Seoul .
" I love it here " you shrink your shoulder in excitement before you take your seat where the glass window in your left side while your manger sit across you and your assistance next to you .
After the manger finish ordering the food , you start talking about your vision as a singer  .
" I want to play one of my composed songs in my debut stage ! " you demanded .
" but that is risky ! Why do you refuse the lip syncing ??!!  its more safe considering you a raising star and this is your first performance here  " he suggested .
" what ? Lip syncing ! No way ! I rather quit than do that ! " you shouted .
" ok ok calm down ! I know you are good and talented but still that is very risky anything can go wrong on live broadcast and that will be the end of your debut as a kpop star ! " he explained .
You let out a long sigh at his words and turn your head to stare at the glass window at your left side .
" what to do ? I wish ... " you thought desperately .
Lost in your thoughts you stare at the people walking In Seoul street .
A sweet couple walking on the street grab your attention , you smile with a slight jealousy when you see them holding hands And laughing loudly .
Watching them behind the glass window as they get closer to you " what a crime to singal people like me " you joked inside your head . You check the lucky girl from head to teos in curiosity " she is not that pretty " you said since you can see only her clearly .
" ha ? " the manger and your assistance said in the same time looking confused at your words .
You continue watching them smiling as they having skinship In front of you .
" now this is really getting annoying " you thought placing your hands under your chin .
Just when you want to shift your eyes from them you see something familiar around her wrest .
" is not that my infinite charm ?! " you gasp as you quickly slide your fingers around your neck to touch your infinite charm that looked exactly like hers  .
" it does look the same ! " your manger said as his eyes were shifting from the girl's wrest to your neck .
" I thought you said that was a special gift from someone  ! From your home town !  How can a Korean girl have the same as yours ? " your assistance pointed out .
Without any farther due you stand up and run outside the restaurant to directly make your way to the happy couple .
You aggressively grab the girl from her wrest and ask her in a scary tone . " where did you get that ? " you shouted at her .
" yah ! You crazy foreign girl leave my hand " the tiny Korean girl said .
" I'm not going to! So better answer me ! Where did you get that from " you shouted louder .
" yah ! Leave her ! " the guy said but you don't even turn to face him , you keep twisting her wrist even harder .
" ah please stop ! " the girl begged you in pain .
" Ok ! Leave her ! i will answer you ! I gave it to her as a gift ! Happy now ! " the guy who is standing behind you replied .
" you said what ? a gift ! " you shouted before you let go of the girl hand .
" and where did you find a gift like that ? " you said in sarcastic tone before you turn around to face him .
Just when you turn around you freeze in your place " Omo ! His eyes look so much like .... no way! could it be ? " you couldnt tell since his face was buried behind a big black scarf and a hoodie only revealing his eyes .
You stand in shock as You stare at his eyes and so he does ." myungsoo oppa ! My hand hurt so bad " the girl complain .
Your heart stop beating and your eyes widen in shock as you hear the girl calling him by his name to comform your doubt .
" and why do you think i would waste my time answering you that question! Stupid girl ~ " myungsoo reply to you as he lean forward and smirk at your face in a very evil way .
As soon as he get closer you quickly wrap your hand around your infinite charm " because that is my infinite charm ! " you thought with teary eyes.
 
 
 
 
GUYS I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR STAYING BY MY SIDE AND NOT GIVING UP ON THIS STORY! 
Next chapter will be up later today ^_^ 
saranghae INSPIRIT!! 
P.s Dont forget to vote for INFNITE!!
 
( edit ) please vote for my story * bow *