What are you Small box ???

My INFINITE charm !!

 

 

Thanks for subscribing to this story <3 I really love writing it and what I love more is reading your

comments ! * hugs *

i hope this story grows in you and you would see the amount of work I put through my writing ^^ 

Last thing I wanna say I love infinite ! But I love you guys as well <3 lol I can't lie and say I love you more >_<  Keke ..

enjoy reading <3

 


 
 
Myungsoo spilt the hot coffee  " aish ! " he shouted when it flow down to the white floor .
Your eyes shift towards his direction for a sec once Chan's mother let go of you .
" what happen to chan aunty ? " you asked her with trampling voice .
she sit with you in one of the empty seat in the hospital hallway and tell you the story while myungsoo and the other stand far away trying to analyze your body language .
" cancer ! " you shouted shocked to hear about this for the first time .
Myungsoo's eyes widen in shock when he hears that .
" yes dear , he didn't want you or anyone to know " she replied to you .
" is this why you hated me ? Because I made him over work ? " you said .
She shake her head and quickly hold your hand " oh dear no ! I can't hate you ! But I felt worried
all the time , I didn't want you to get attached to him so .. " she said .
" so when he leave me i wont feel bad or sad ? " you completed her sentence with a questioning
tone then you stand up mad and full of rage  .
" you can't decide that ! Chan is my only best friend ! Hiding such a thing from me is just stupid
and un forgivable ! " you shouted at her .
" I'm sorry dear , it was his wish " she explained to you .
" stop talking as if he is dead ! Stop talking as if he already give up ! He is still with us and he will
be fine ! " you shouted louder freaking everyone there before you run away .
 
Your pov 
 
" yay ! I will finally meet sungjong " Chan's random words were playing over and over in your mind .
" STOP ! " you shouted sitting alone in one of the hospital back yard benches .
" why you never told me ! Why you lied to me and said you are ok even when I was acting like
a b#% ! " you thought  .
" ahhh ! And this f#%$£ pain won't go away ! " you shouted holding your stomach .
 
Myungsoo pov 
 
" she is only mad " he said to Chan's mother trying to justify your bad behavior . 
She smile at him and take out a small round black box
" Chan's wanted her to have this " she said handing it to him .
" I think it will be better if you give it to her " he said not accepting to take the box .
" but he said to give it to you and his words were [ give it to ( ____ ) namchin so he can give it to
myungsoo yoochin ] " He burst in laughter when he hear Chan's mother saying that not
understand the meaning .
" ok aunt I will do that if it is Chan's wish " he said smiling before he take the box from her hand .
 
Everyone pov 
 
You stare at the sun set lost in your thoughts .
" take this " he said stretching his arm from behind .
Your jump from your seat terrified at the anonymous hand stretching next your left shoulder .
" you scared me ! " you said turning back to see Sungyeol standing there .
" what is this ? " you asked taking the bag from him " oh pain killers " you said when you
open the bag .
He flash you a warm smile and move to sit next to you .
" I thought it will help , since you are .. " you shush him before he finish " ok ok I got it !
Thank you oppa " you said taking one of the pills .
Then you feel this weird feeling as if someone is staring directly to your face so you slowly turn at Sungyeol .
" is there something on my face ? " you said wiping your cheeks .
" Aniya ~..... you are strong right ? " he said staring at your eyes " you are not going to break
down kkuerae ? " he added not taking his eyes off you .
You blush and quickly move your eyes away before you say " I don't know .. I just don't
know anymore " and start to play with your hands nervously .
Suddenly you feel a warm hand embrace your cold shivering hand  " don't worry , oppa is here "
he said in a cheesy way pulling your hands towards his chest .
" nae maum badaso [ accept my heart ] As long as my heart beat I will never leave you alone "
he said while his eyes shine with true love and care .
" oppa I .. I .. I .. " you said before your eyes start to fill with thankful tears , his warm words almost fixed your broken heart .
Not able to hold your tears back you throw your body at sungyeol looking for a warm hug .
" everything gonna be ok " Sungyeol said patting your back softly as you cry on his shoulder .
As you were crying and hugging sungyeol a slender shadow show up in front of you
" myungsoo " you thought since it looked like his  .
You look straight and Your red eyes meet myungsoo shocked eyes .
" I think I'm better now " you said releasing sungyeol then You hurry and wipe your tears as
you look at Myungsoo who some how looked angry watching that hug but at the same time
it seems like he was trying hard to not show it .
" is he jealous ? " you thought when he decide to walk with a fake smile around his face and
sit in the middle of the two of you .
" so you are enjoying the sun set without me ? " he said stretching his arms behind you
and Sungyeol .
" ha ? What is he doing ? " you thought feeling un comfortable .
" I'm not gonna let you have ( ___ ) ! " myungsoo thought glaring Sungyeol .
" is there something wrong ? " Sungyeol asked wondering the reason behind myungsoo glare .
" Sungyeol would you go and bring us coffee ? I'm sure ( ___ ) want some  " myungsoo said
smirking at Sungyeol .
" but you just had your coffee " Sungyeol answered confused .
" no I didn't ! I spilt it ! So now I need my coffee plus ( ___ ) wants too ! " myungsoo said grinning  .
" but I don't like coffee " you said giving myungsoo a " what the hell " look .
" cool ! then you go get it by yourself ! " Sungyeol replied .
Myungsoo narrow his eyes at Sungyeol and with no time the two were having an eye contest .
You stare at the two of them confused " what is going on ? " you thought rising an eye brow .
" but it would taste good if it from hyung sungyeol hands " myungsoo shot him a dirty look .
" not as good as myungsoo hyung " Sungyeol said flashing a sneaky smile .
" no ~~ it would taste much better from Sungyeol OPPA hands " myungsoo said .
" aniyo ~ myungsoo oppa is the best when it comes to making coffee " Sungyeol claimed .
" you go get it ! " myungsoo lost it .
" no you go get it ! " Sungyeol lost it too .
  you better go get it ! Or else ! " myungsoo shouted .
 " Or else what ?! Spell it ! " Sungyeol shouted back .
 " yah ! " Myungsoo yelled frustrated .
Your eyes widen in shock when you realize that the situation is getting seriouse .
" myungyeol are having a fight ?! And over a coffee ? " you thought before you go back to your
sense feeling annoyed by them " stop ! I will go bring the coffee ! " you scream getting up from
your seat .
" oh no ! It's ok I'm fine no need ! " myungsoo shouted at your back .
" ( ____ ) dongseang ! Bring two Americano ! " Sungyeol shouted smiling from ear to ear .
you keep walking away not turning back totally ignoring them .
 
2 hours later 
 
" nan beugo bayo ~ [ I'm hungry ] " sungyeol complained sitting in the waiting room where infinite members you and your mother were also waiting for Chan's to wake up when your little sister left
earlier to cook for your father the dinner .
" I will go bring something delicouse to eat " Sungyeol said to everyone before sunggyu stop him
" we have to go home , I will make seo Kim noona  buy them dinner " .
" hameindrue ! [ I am tired ] " dongwoo shouted before sunggyu shush him .
 " yah ! Eaottae ?! .... Jiguem ! . Cheomal ! " Hoya madly shouted at dongwoo as he poke his head .
" ok lets go back home it's already late we need to clean up too " sunggyu said before he walk to
myungsoo " Kaja ? Manger neumo honaso ! [ let's go  ? Manger is angry ] " leader
sunggyu told his dongseang .
" aniyo ~ un ka , hyung cheomal mianhae hajiman ( ____ ) yeoppaeisso chincha shipayo [ no ~ I'm not going , sorry hyung but I really wanna be next ( ___ ) ] " 
Sunggyu nod and pat myungsoo shoulder " ( ____ ) shal bottakhae ! [ look after her ] " he said
before he gather all infinite members and pay goodbye to you and your mother before they
head home promising to come back first thing in the morning .
After they left you see myungsoo standing there looking pitiful so you walk to him .
" you have to go home take a warm shower and change your clothes , otherwise you will get sick " you said to myungsoo .
" should I say the same to you " your mother whispered in your ear while she pass you to sit .
You turn to face your mother and let out an embarrassing laugh .
" I'm fine no need to worry " myungsoo said playing games with his samsung  .
ahe say that you walk back to sit next to your mother .
" he looks like he really care about you " your mother whispered .
" ha ? Who ? " you asked her .
" the boy you can't take your eyes off of him " your mother said smiling at myungsoo .
You blush at your mother words " don't worry ~ I won't blow your secret to your sister  " she added .
" I don't think so , he just being nice " you replied staring at myungsoo taking out a small box from
his pocket .
" what is that box ? It's round it can't be a ring box right ? Wait is it a gift for me ? Well now is not a great timing damn look what I'm thinking of !I'm very silly !  " you thought trying to figure out
what is inside that box .
" well what about that one ? Is he just being nice ? " your mother said laughing interrupting your
thoughts .
" ha ? What that one ? What do you mean ? " you said before your mother grab your head and
Shift it towards his direction .
just when you see him your eyes drop " I thought he left ! What is he doing ? "
you said staring at Sungyeol behind the door fighting with a 8 years old kid .
 
 
 
 
 
 
The myungyeol fight is dedicated to my dongseang shahd <3 hope you liked it ^^ love you !
Please always show support ! See you <3 
dongseang editor/co-author fury comeback soon TT