Things Only True Inspirit Would Know

My INFINITE charm !!

 

So .... i bet all of your are going crazy waiting for inifnite comeback showcase i know i am !! lol

i can't think of what concept infinite will comeback with !!but i know one thing infinite never disappoint us !!

anyway i made a poster hope you like it :b

 

enjoy reading ~

 


 

you turn around To see cute sungyeol smiling and waving at you

You smile awkwardly and wave back at him then you look at your right to see myungsoo.

 

(Sungyeol pov )

" Is not she the girl from the airport ? " He thought looking at your half painted face in the big screen behind him

while myungsoo warp his arms around you .

" Aigo ! She is the same girl ! " He hit his head before he lean to myungsoo and whisper

" hyung can we switch ? " He ask him with puppy eyes .

"ah if you want to ~ " myungsoo reply stepping switching places with sungyeol to stand behind the girl next to you .

"Thank you " sungyeol whispered winking at myungsoo and taking his place behind you .

 

( Your pov )

" I really thought it was myungsoo! I swear I could hear his voice ! " You thought looking at myungsoo very disappointed .

While myungsoo say " hi ~ " and wave adorably to his couple after she she bow .

" Damn ! she is lucky and pretty " you thought biting your lips from jealousy  .

 "Everyone be ready ! the contest begin … now !! " the mc shouted

 

Rules …

 " you write the answers in the small black board in your hand ! " he said after they give you a black bored and a white chalk .

" once the answer is revealed you can't erase it ! you can ask help from your couple but only one time !! and for every mistake your infinite couple will have to do 5 push up while you are sitting on his back " he said staring at the camera in front of him .

" If you answer the 10 question correctly you will win the contest ! and …. a week with infinite ! " He finally wrap up his speech .

" Easy as pancake !! " you said doing the ok sign with your hand facing sungyeol .

" kyeopda ~ " he thought looking at you .

" Here we go ! " the mc  scream .

 

Note : you might wanna bring a pin and paper to see how true inspirit you are ^__^

 

The first question

1 - When infinite debut ?

You quickly write it down ..

 ( see the answer )

 

2 - what is infinite first mini album name ?

" Really?! why so easy ?? " you said writing it .

( see the answer )

 

3- write infinite members full name !

" come on ~ " you said .

( should i really need to help you in this one -___- )

 

4 - how many times infinite won on music shows ?

" Best memory ever !! hope they win all the time !! " you shouted after you write it .

( see the answer )

 

5-  how did infinite fandom got the name inspirit ?

" I remember that day so well !! love being inspirit" you thought .

( see the answer )

 

6 – what is infinite average hight ?

" shhhh … that is kinda hard but I think I remember  ~ " you thought staring at sungyeol smiling brightly  .

" should I ask for his help ? " you thought then you shake your head and write it by your own .

( see the answer )

 

7 – write down each of infinite members women type between cute and y .

" hehe I know that in ether way  I'm myungsoo type ~ " you thought letting out a sigh before you start to write the answer down .

( see the answer in 10 : 25 note : red for y and blue for cute )

 

8 - infinite members birthday date ?

" I remember it better than I remember my own family birthday dates !! " you said while you write .

( see the answer )

 

9 - how many songs infinite has in total ?

" help ? " sungyeol offered whispering in your ear after he heard the question .

" no no ~ I can do it by my self ~ " you said closing your eyes recalling your only playlist for the past year .

" No I can't count them I'm confused " the girl with myungsoo said breaking down .

you open your eyes and turn at her you quickly lean towards her and whisper the answer .

" mowhanengoya ! ( what you doing? ) " Sungyeol said shocked by you .

" what ! There is no way I will let a random girl sit on myungsoo back ! " You thought glaring at him then you quickly wipe that angry face and smile .

" Don't worry we will win" you said winking at sungyeol .

( see the answer ) ( another way to answer )

 

Now the last question !

10 - what are the guitar chords for paradise song ?

" I know ! " You shouted as you start to spell out the chords of the song ..

" Am , G , F , C , G …. " everyone stare at you in daze .

"  what are you doing ?" the host said as he look shocked at the camera .

" shut up !! " you scolded the mc going back to continue spelling the chords .

"dear i was joking there is no such a question " the mc said making fun of you .

" edit this ! she must be crazy ~ " the mc whisper to the camera man .

" but this is a live broedcast!! " the camera man answer back .

" chamjimanyo !( wait a minute ) " myungsoo scream as he ask his assistant to give him his guitar .

 as soon as he get it he play paradise on his guitar according to your chords then he stare at you shocked

" she can play the guitar very well !! " he thought eyes focusing on you .

then the mc ask " what is going on ? " talking to the korean interpreter lady

" he say she was correct ! " she translate to everyone .

The fans gasp and infinite look at you dumbfounded you smile so proudly and scream random facts about infinite

with the dates of events and the places .

" Wow ! " infinite members gasp .

" I guess we have our winner!!" the mc scream while the other contesters stare at you speechless .

you start to jump and hug sungyeol feeling happy and excited .

" she is crazy but cute " shocked sungyeol thought smirking .

" miss tiger ssi calm down " he said hugging you back .

" you remember me !! " you shouted  just when you make eye contact with myungsoo who is standing on your right he start glaring at you using his death stare .

" eh ? Is he jealous ? is myungyeol real ?! " You thought as you quickly let go of sungyeol  .

you take a deep breath and draw a big smile on your face

" my dream finally came true !! I will make myungsoo mine !! " you thought looking at everyone clapping for you .

" I wonder if she have a boyfriend ? " sungyeol thought staring at your happy face .

 " sunggyu ask me to give you this is so you can come whenever you want " she told you giving You a copy of Infinite hotel room key you take it as the mc warp the contest and infinite leave the stage to get ready for the mini concert .

 

 

 

sorry i will not update for a while i'm going to travell in few hours to finish college :(

but i will let my dongseang and my editor hellhathfury update the chapters i already wrote  <3

thanks for supporting my fic !! love you <3 fighting !!