ShowFace Time

My INFINITE charm !!

 

first congrats on infinite man in love 1st win on inkigayo!!!! 

inspirit daebak!!! lets vote more!! okay!! :D

now enjoy reading ^_^

 


 

" are you ready ( _____ )? " jonghyun nim asked.

you bite your lips in nervousness as you fix your short black hair and red dress one last time as you look at the mirror to admire your pretty heavy rock style make up one last time.

 " relax you look pretty " your assistance said flashing you a sweet smile.

" DIM, remember you are going live! so do your best! okay! " her manger said as he make a fest " rock girl, fighting! " he added.

you nod and force your self to relax, you start to inhale and exhale before the staff rush you to go up the stage.

you wait a little before the mc call your name and as soon as you hear " everyone its time to watch rock girl debut! welcome DIM and the band with title track ( only you ) and song ( i will not stop ) " you hurry to stand up on the stage, you look at the audience in front of you and gulp " why i am scared? i have been on stage many times before " you thought feeling dizzy.

" DIM ssi, you may start singing " the mc said singling you to walk beside the mic stand .

you look at the mc guy and suddenly you are dealing with a blurry vision " whats going?! ( ____ ) you didn't come all the way here to be humiliated! remember myungsoo is going to be here anytime soon! you dont want him to see you failing!! get it together! " your inner voice spoke.

you nod and gather your self, you slap your cheeks slightly and then turn around to give the start signal for the band " now lets show  s.korea who good DIM is! " you thought before you grab the mic fiercely and slide your hand on the mic stand as you sing your English debute song.

 


 

i can dream no need to make it real 

stop the moment i am facing my fears 

 i will try to breath one by one 

learn to fly and smile through my tears 

hold my head up and high 

stretch my shoulders back and wide 

walk straight no left no right 

i know i will be fine ~

i am not gonna stop i am gonna keep up ~

no matter how many times i fail i will never give up 

i am gonna grow up and you'll be shocked right above the shinning stars that's where you will find ~

my name~ i am not afraid~ i can fall on my face i know i will get up

i wont be afraid~ amma play the game~ if i lose i'll come again ~ baby there is no end ... in me~

 


 

 

as soon as you finish your first song you stare at the happy audience making you less nervous.

you take a quick breath before you turn at your right waiting for your assistance to bring the guitar for you.

 

myungsoo pov

 

he walks next to manger jonghyun and ask in worry " sorry i had a tight schedule, did she finish already? " .

jonghyun nim who was super nervous and not satisfied with your stage don't bother to answer and just signal to myungsoo to look at the monitor.

myungsoo look at the TV and see you freaking out as you mouth to the band " my guitar " he quickly turn around to see your manger screaming through the phone " just get her out of there! " so he walk to him in confuse.

" what's going on? did she already fail in her debut stage? and why did she go live?! most rookie go pre-recorded ...wait .. who you are talking with? no don't do that! " myungsoo shouted before he take the phone from jonghyun nim hand.

" yah!! what do you think you are doing?! " jonghyun fought back to take his phone " its over! the stupid assistance forgot to bring DIM's guitar! " .

at that time Myungsoo stop fighting him after he hear you through the tv whispering to your band bass guitarist " G, F, C ... "  showing him the new chords trying to fix the situation.

as he watch you in the tv an old memory flashes through his head 

what are the chords for paradise song?

I know ! 

 Am , G , F , C , G ….  

" Why she remind me so much of ( ____ ) ? " Myungsoo mumbled having hard time to take you out of his head.

but the minute you open your mouth to sing his eyes widen " this voice.... " as another memory flashes through his head .

 

Oh what is this ? 

you are my destiny - kim myungsoo 

oppa will be the first person i play guitar for  

he shake his head thinking " andwae! stop myungsoo! this is not ( ____ ) just forget her already! " .

jonghyun nim notice myungsoo taking something from his pocket that looked exactly like your infinite charm.

" could it be? no no what i am thinking " your manger mumbled to him self staring at myungsoo who was lost in his thoughts.

he walks to stand next to him but before he say anything another infinite member show up screaming .

" hyung!! am i late?! where is the girl you told me about? " the arriving infinite member asked as he gasp for air.

myungsoo point at the tv as he look very confused " sungyeol ...... " he added.

" yes? " sungyeol answered very curios. " ah~ never mind " myungsoo changed his mind.

sungyeol walks closer to the tv and narrow his eyes as he stare at you carefully .

" this girl ... " sungyeol said as he try to focus on you more. myungsoo quickly jump to say " yes! what about her?! " 

sungyeol face him and say " is so y! and talented! " before he fix his eyes back at you.

myungsoo let out a frustrated sigh and walk back to sit in.

once you finish your debut stage both infinite members stand clapping as well as the audience happy with your performance.

" guess its time we leave " myungsoo told sungyeol as he bow to your manger.

" what are you talking?! i wanna meet this girl first!! " sungyeol said annoyed with myungsoo attitude.

" you should wait for DIM i am sure she will be happy to hand you copies of her debut album " jonghyun manger said.

myungsoo flash sungyeol an angry face and walk away, sungyeol had no choice but to follow his hyung " maybe another time " the manger said as he bow.

as the two of them walk out the station some fans run into them asking for pictures. myungsoo smile and agree to take few with his fans.

few minutes later he noticed sungyeol is no where next to him " aish! that stupid guy! " he thought before he go back inside.

 

no one pov 

 

" oh sungyeol ssi, you are back " your manger said.

you look up as soon as you hear the name " sungyeol " and look at him in shock before you remind your self to act calm.

" annyeong i am DIM! please take care of me! " you shouted as you bow handing him your album.

suddenly you feel sungyeol hand on your head patting it softly " well done DIM, you did good today " he said.

you look up to find him flashing you a sweet smile and without you even know your eyes start to fill up with tears.

" is there something wrong? " sungyeol asked before you quickly give him your back and whipe your tears.

" i think because she had a very stressful day " her assistance explained.

you fight hard to not cry in front of him as you think " sorry sungyeol but i cant tell you i am tiger ssi no mater how much i want to " .

" oh hyung you came " sungyeol was shocked when myungsoo find him.

myungsoo freeze in his place when his eyes lock with yours who were standing in front of him with confident.

he stare at you shocked  " why does my heart beat so fast ? " he thought as his eying you from up to down in disbelieve.

you were secretly dying from the happiness when you saw his face cause after all that what you wanted from the start.

this moment when you show myungsoo you are more than just an average girl.

" yes myungsoo, i made it " you thought smiling from ear to ear.

" hyung, whats wrong? " sungyeol asked worried when he noticed myungsoo standing still.

" nothing~" myungsoo said going back t his poker face then he quickly bow and walk away dragging sungyeol with him.

just when they were about to leave the place you walk behind them and scream " wait oppa! " showing the most evilish smile upon your face. the two of them stop and turn around at the same time " ne? " both said.

you walk closer to them as you stare at myungsoo and with a playful attitude you lean forward towards sungyeol's ear to whisper something.

sungyeol smile from ear to ear as you whisper making myungsoo wonder  " what is she saying ".

after you finish whispering sungyeol smirk and lean towards you to whisper in your ear.

at that moment everyone in the room was so confused but most of all was myungsoo who was dying to know what's going on.

" we will be seeing each other a lot from now and on~ " sungyeol said to you once he finished whispering.

myungsoo look at you with coldness while you ignore him to smile at sungyeol and nod in agreement.

"  now we can go hyung "  sungyeol said as he wave at you " annyeong DIM ssi! fighting! " .

you laugh from sungyeol cuteness and scream " infinite oppadul are the best! fighting! " showing your cute side before you wave goodbye . 

 

 

 

hope you loved this chapter :D

i wonder what did ( ____ ) whisper in sungyeol ear :0

love you all !!!