INFINITE said I'm C.U.T.E !!

My INFINITE charm !!

hi inspirit !! how are you all ?! i'm happy that hoya is going to act along with Apink eunji in the new sitcom !! yay!! can't wait !!

anyway keep loving infinite and supporting them i can't believe the comeback is near May 15 >.<  !!

now enjoy reading !!

Hellhathfury dongseang sorry i know you have exams so i didn't aske for the edit :( i hope you don't get mad !! love you <3

 


 

" What's wrong with you ? won't speak or eat since yesterday ! is everything alright? " your mother asked as she take the untouched snack tray from your desk .

" Nothing ~ "you reply sitting there pouting and staring at myungsoo picture .

 Sweety this is not the end of the world you will get to see them sing and dance ! That should be great ! Your mother said before you  interrupt her saying.

 " but that is not enough I want to interact with them !! I want to see myungsoo face to face talk to him let him know my true feeling ! " You emotionally describe your wish  your mother smile at you then give you a big hug from the back .

"dear he is an idol talking with him won't make a different ~ he probably talk with hundreds of fans everyday ~ " your mother said .

 after you hear that you get mad and free your self from her hug .

"it will make a different ! myungsoo would fall in love with me ! " You said in very defensive way walking to your bed .

after you slip under your bed cover you ask your mother to leave you alone before you start to cry.

 myungsoo ! " You whisper as you close your eyes to fall asleep " .

 

in the Next day ..

 

 "( ____ ) come down chan is on the phone !! " your mother shouted .

" what now?  is it not enough making me sad yet he want to rub it on my face ! " you mumbled as you run to grab the phone .

"  I think he is sick ~ " your mother said giving you the phone  "eh ? sick ?! " you wonder as You take the phone " oh chan how are you ? " You said .

You hear chan coughing as he fight to reply " hi I think I * cough cough * .. oh no mum ! wait ! " Chan said .

" Ha what ? What mum ?" You confusedly reply.

" You why call ?! You stop call ! bad friend go !" Chan mother said with her simple English words before she end the call.

" What! Bad friend! Go? What's wrong with her?! " You thought putting the phone down.

" Mum !! I am going over chan's house ! " you shouted as you run to his house down the corner .

After his mother let you in you run to chan's room to find him lying on his bed looking really sick you walk slowly shocked till you sit next to him " chan ! " you said as you put your hand on his forehead .

" ouch! Hot ! " you scream rubbing your hand as you feel the heat in your hand .

" you have a bad fever " you pointed out .

Scared chan who say nothing slip his hand under his pillow and quickly give you something as he try to hide it from his scary mother .

" what ? " you said shocked " but this is yours ! " you added after you have a full look at it .

 he shake his head asking you to keep it while you try to put it back and after a long fight you finally agree to take it .

" I will make you proud chingu ! for all those sleepless nights and all that days standing under the rain !! I will not let you go !! you said as you get up after his mother asked you to leave many times .

You  walk back home feeling sad over your best friend sudden sickness and the fact he will miss infinite performance , but you can't hide the joy and the happiness as it slowly gets in your body system unaware you start to bounce as you walk and few minutes later you start humming infinite song " be mine " then you scream " kim myungsoo !! I'm coming !! " Holding the ticket up high .

" nothing will do us apart ! " You said with a tear of joy .

 

Infinite arrival day ..

 

Infinite are in the airport and fans are going crazy wow hyung look at all this fans sungyeol said .

" Sure inspirit are the best !" Sunggyu said waving at the fans " look that is my name ! " dongwoo shouted as he wave happily at the fan with "dongwoo jjang! " sign .

" Infinite Saranghae ~ " the fans scream running after them .

Happy yet shocked Infinite walk to the gate and quickly the security gather around them to make a human shield to protect the idols as the excited fans go crazy touching them and reaching their hands with gifts and cute stuffed animals .

" Damn ! now how can I walk inside that shield ! It looks unbreakable " you thought pushing the fans trying to sneak in " ahhh !! " you scream as you get pushed away by over excited fans just when you get close to infinite a boy push you harder making you fall on your knees so you start to crawl making your way to infinite legs passing the crowd .

" Omg! this is  myungsoo legs ! " you thought as you crawl behind him then one of the securities notice you and step with his foot on your right hand Intentionally.

"ouch !! you @#!%$ " you scream , sungyeol who saw the incident also scream .

" yah ! Michaasso ! (Are you crazy ! ) " at the security guy Quickly lifting you .

" ok ? no pain ? " He asked adorably then all infinite members stop walking to look back at him and you .

" hyung what's going on? " curious sunjoong asked gazing at you " joesonghabnida ~ ( sorry ~ ) " you said as you bow 90 degree dropping your hair bow rolling till it stop next to myungsoo feet .

" Omo Neumo kyeopda ! ( very cute ! ) " myungsoo said taking your hair bow from the floor before the rest agree with him saying " very  cute ~ " nodding and laughing at you .

you blush after hearing their reaction then you stretch both of your hands forward very shyly they look at the well wrapped box between your hands confused .

" this is seonmul for you " you cutely explained for them .

sungyeol quickly take it from you and pat your head " thank you holangi ssi ~ " he teased you and run to join his hyungs .

" eh? holang ssi ? What is that ? " you thought before they continue walking to their van and disappear from your sight .

you stand there astonished as you recall myungsoo killer stare and smiling at you saying cute , not believing what just happen you pinch your checks ouch ! you scream before the fans jump on you showering you with all this questions about you and infinite .

 

Later that day ..

you are in bed looking very happy and staring at the ceiling thinking

" Infinite said I'm cute ! myungsoo smile at me !! and sungyeol called me miss tiger Hehe " you smile darkly .

while your younger sister look at you from her bed confused what is she doing ? She thought shooting you dirty looks as she feel super envy .

 

 

Did you like the chapter ? hope you did :b sungyeol is so nice >.<

wait for more infinite next chapter !!

thanks for subscribing !! love you <3